Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

That Moment When You Could Not Open The Bible Passage Called By The Priest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That Moment When You Could Not Open The Bible Passage Called By The Priest (511 Views)

My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree / Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / What Bible Passage Do You Love Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Moment When You Could Not Open The Bible Passage Called By The Priest by cheezkid(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2016
Happy Sunday Nairalanders, a church member was asked by the priest to read a certain passage of the scripture. He was unable to open the passage as he could not find it.
My fellow nairalanders if you were in his shoes, how would you feel?

(1) (Reply)

Am I Too / Celestial Church Chained, Tortured Nine-year-old In Ogun / The Ultamate Question To The Atheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.