Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) (40369 Views)

Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos / Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by divinehand2003(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2016
RIP

We all shall stand before the creator one day too

3 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by southernbelle(f): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2016
Sad, may she rest in peace.

11 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by StephanieLuv(f): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
RIP cry cry cry

I hope its not man made

May God promote all

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by oludavis123: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
So sad! We're all gonna leave someday, somehow. RIP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by shedgoz(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Really a sad news. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
what could have caused this? so so sad.fortitude to the bereaved,amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Neyo230(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Dosoq(f): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Bad news too much fr nairaland des days.....hmmm
RIP,sis.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Kherry: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
this is sad,rip
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by jlinkd78(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
R.I.P
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by seanswitch(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
cry so sad.

Please go for check up regularly to avert sudden death.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by helphelp: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ewo...chei...

Not a good one

R.I.P
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by IYANGBALI: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm dis one na follow come
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by ENVITIICARDS: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
RIP
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Capableben(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
.....such a pretty lady. God knows best.

I implore y'all to join me in celebrating our Nation with "My Nation" ft LS Ecorest set to drop on 1stOctber. Anticipate!

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Eyya,this is painful, d hubby will be devastated .RIP
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by parliament1: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
May God grant you the fortitude to bear the lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
oops
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by josite: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
is this poster not an evil cousin,why bring the picture of your unfortunate cousin for the whole world to see how unfortunate your cousin is,why?

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by mencade5(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
The boyfriend she used and dumped and betrayed has paid her back.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by olawumi06(f): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by alopo4real(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
RIP
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Proffdada: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Capableben:

I implore y'all to join me in celebrating our Nation with "My Nation" ft LS Ecorest set to drop on 1stOctber. Anticipate!
twice you have posted this on death threads like it some kind of obituary undecided

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by ajalawole(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
r i p sister

but some people ehn. That mean she was 7month old pregnant when she did her wedding. Why don't dey allowed her to give birth before that, cux have witness such that during traditional wedding some idiot will even stylish place curse on u gan.... Africa why

6 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by BrutalJab: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Capableben:

. With that yeye stage names I'm seeing there, you no fit blow.

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Everybody is gonna die someday, somehow and somewhere. It is a reality. But dying exactly one month after one's wedding is too much for the bereaved... May her soul rest in peace. Take heart op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by fidet1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Peace to the dead. Really sad
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by marxwellerr247(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
SIS MAY U REST IN D LORDS BOSSOM ! !

But the world is wicked

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood , but against principalities and powers in d low and in d higher places .

What an evil Society ! !
This is not good and I refuse is the will of God !

Nigeria is becoming more occultic

May God Help us !

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Ngozi123(f): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
RIP

Isn't it an abomination for a heavily pregnant Igbo woman to get married? That's the case in my place, anyway. If that's also the case in her village then I'm surprised that they allowed the marriage ceremony to be conducted.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
josite:
is this poster not an evil cousin,why bring the picture of your unfortunate cousin for the whole world to see how unfortunate your cousin is,why?
You are wrong! This is the best favour a cousin can do me when i am gone. RIP to the dead.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Capableben(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
BrutalJab:
. With that yeye stage names I'm seeing there, you no fit blow.
wait and watch!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife / A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.