Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? (1404 Views)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / Five Things You Can Use Condoms For Apart From Protection During Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 01, 2016
I have noticed that guys and ladies always have that one person they don't use condoms for, why? ,even so called players still have that one girl they straf without a condom,they claim she is the main chick,but how are you sure that your main chick is not someone else's side chick?,just asking

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by RoyalBlak007: 2:11pm On May 01, 2016
That's just the way it is...

it happens...

#VoteRefineR
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by delishpot: 2:12pm On May 01, 2016
As a woman that you are, I would have expected you to make this post neutral. Are you trying to say women should not be trusted by the men as a boo might get a boo?
You do not worry about risking unplanned motherhood/fatherhood, HIV, use and dump, use bottom chop money and run or any of the sort rather you worry about the fact that his chick may have another man?
Women keep shooting themselves in the foot.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 01, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
That's just the way it is...

it happens...

#VoteRefineR

Aloha....never heard from u boo.. hope u doing great...now u have decided who to vote eh.... grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by RoyalBlak007: 2:15pm On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aloha....never heard from u boo.. hope u doing great...now u have decided who to vote eh.... grin
baby...I tot I sent you a mail...sorry if it jammed..how is you doin

still on vacation huh? Yea I decided to vote grin...You?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 01, 2016
delishpot:
As a woman that you are, I would have expected you to make this post neutral. Are you trying to say women should not be trusted by the men as a boo might get a boo?
You do not worry about risking unplanned motherhood/fatherhood, HIV, use and dump, use bottom chop money and run or any of the sort rather you worry about the fact that his chick may have another man?
Women keep shooting themselves in the foot.
in as much as I am concerned about the health risk,I am more worried that ladies see it as if they are not the main chick if a guy insists on using a condom,now that mentality is more worrisome
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 01, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
baby...I tot I sent you a mail...sorry if it jammed..how is you doin

still on vacation huh? Yea I decided to vote grin...You?

Still on holiday.. very long one... grin good for u tat u decided.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by delishpot: 2:21pm On May 01, 2016
2dugged:
in as much as I am concerned about the health risk,I am more worried that ladies see it as if they are not the main chick if a guy insists on using a condom,now that mentality is more worrisome

Yeah, very worissom.
So educate ya fellow women about the risks involved in such stupidity. I think that would serve "womanity" grin better than that first post. That should be your worry as a woman not whether that girl has another guy by the side. The problem here is moral decadence of our youths and society so, draw the attention of women to the disadvantages of such lifestyles even our men too.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by ireneony(f): 2:28pm On May 01, 2016
Nigerian men are not selective with condoms, they are shagg raw.

See this logic#

when a Nigerian man date a prostitute. ...after using condom 1-3times, the 4th time, he start shaggy raw

Nigerian men naturally dislike condoms that why I choose not to date for nowgrin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by RoyalBlak007: 2:29pm On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

Still on holiday.. very long one... grin good for u tat u decided.. grin
Now that's what I call

"Chilling" mami grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 01, 2016
delishpot:

Yeah, very worissom.
So educate ya fellow women about the risks involved in such stupidity. I think that would serve "womanity" grin better than that first post. That should be your worry as a woman not whether that girl has another guy by the side. Just as that guy Amy also have another girl too. The problem here is moral decadence of our youths and to draw the attention of women to the disadvantages of such lifestyles even our men too.
OK,then I must say that to my fellow women out there and guys too,we always hear on tv that to prevent HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases, abstinence is the key, but I know that's not close to possible,which brings me to the use of condoms,marriage is the only thing that should stop you from using a condom,that he doesn't use a condom for you doesn't mean he is faithful or that he loves you,it's better to prevent disease and even pregnancy than commit murder by abortion,let she that has ear,let her hear

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
Nigerian men are not selective with condoms, they are shagg raw.

See this logic#

when a Nigerian man date a prostitute. ...after using condom 1-3times, the 4th time, he start shaggy raw

Nigerian men naturally dislike condoms that why I choose not to date for nowgrin
so very true,inconstistency,always throwing caution to the wind
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by Pheals(f): 2:38pm On May 01, 2016
What is condom?

embarassed

Pls i need to undecided know
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 01, 2016
Pheals:
What is condom?

embarassed
Pls i need to undecided know
ask Google for images
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by Pheals(f): 3:04pm On May 01, 2016
2dugged:
ask Google for images
pls tell me naw

Na image?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 01, 2016
Pheals:
pls tell me naw

Na image?
na rubber wey man dry put on top gbola before e straf babe, so that as e pour,e nor go enter inside the babe body,even woman own dey too,but na man own common pass,understood?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by Youngpo413: 6:37pm On May 01, 2016
2dugged:
ladies don't like condoms, so it's very normal for them. Even when they are visiting a guy for the first time, deep within they will be praying for skin to skin.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Youths Seletively Use Condoms? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 01, 2016
Youngpo413:
ladies don't like condoms, so it's very normal for them. Even when they are visiting a guy for the first time, deep within they will be praying for skin to skin.
I want to know why that mentality is there

(1) (Reply)

Tell The Most Outrageous Reason You Ever Gave Or Was Given For A Breakup / Teacher Gets Pregnant After Sexual Affair With 13-year-old Student / Whic Of These Girls Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.