Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) (26627 Views)

Governance Support Group Visits Buhari (Photos) / Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by Hemdy4jazz: 9:46pm On May 01, 2016
I don't want to think this igbo Group doing " political correctness" cos am suspecting a too much of exergeration in their action giving what befall enugu
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by Innodon(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2016
Wishing the injured quick recovery
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by Kingspin(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
Our leaders are as useless as the country they coach.
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by olafum1(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
May those whose actions and inactions cause this people this much pains, sufferness and loss never see joy in their lives..

I'm just too pained.. . Not sure if I should curse sha. May God have mercy on all
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by cornel00(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2016
If not for millions of my people there in the north undecided undecided
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by oje20(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2016
wateva you sow you wil reap either good or bad
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by ismayl: 10:08pm On May 01, 2016
Flexherbal:
After the visit, what's next? The government has still not done anything about it.
Are u MAD!!! so u still expect govt come protect u?
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by LeJeun3: 10:22pm On May 01, 2016

I need a list of the 100people killed...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by Edgarated(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2016
ok oo..@Op. at least my picture made FB....thanks to BCEL for thinking it wise for us to visit the victims
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by neocortex: 10:31pm On May 01, 2016
ominiriches2016:
You who robbed me of 400 airtime from MTN promo scam, I beg you to return it now before its too late. You are not fast, you are not smart, be careful of who you job. This is warning......

Ehya sorry, I have warned several people against falling for that scammer.
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by opribo(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2016
This Enugu people sef. They kill and main you people in the North, they burn your shops everywhere and now they have come into your land to kill and main you and yet you guys couldnt behead at least three of their heads and mount it at the city gate cannot do anything. Immediately this happened the next day shouldnt you guys have beheaded all the Fulanis you see around the East as a clear warning never again in ibo soil. Now look at the pain and agony the affected victims are left with.

This is not the Ibo spirit that I know. If they try this mess near my side that day the herdsmen will never cross any ibo land again.
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by Duru1(m): 10:32pm On May 01, 2016
I guess this so-called Igbo group must have been against the agitation of Biafra and frowned at the instance of arming Igbo youths with assault rifles. These pictures are reminiscent of 1966 massacre of easterners in northern region of Nigeria in 1966.
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by mikesammy(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2016
mrborntodoit:
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, it is illegal for a group of people to graze their cattle forcefully on other peoples farm which represents their source of income .

This Fulani attack shouldn't be grated with kid gloves
I have witnessed it in the north. if nothing is been done about this incedent , the will probably attach again
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by bennywise30(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2016
nairacoded:
As Seen In BCEL Facebook page:
[Igboist Humanitarian Services]
VIA (www./igboist)
Ewo!!! The damage the Fulani Herdsmen are doing on our people is unimaginable. The mayhem, the wanton killing, the gratuitous violence, visited on a people in their land is unheard of, abominable and calamitous. Igboist, a group I direct, contributed money to buy whatever we can for those that survived the attacks in Uzo Uwani in Enugu. Yesterday, we met at Shoprite, and right there we bought all the goodies we can get and loaded in a bus and headed to a hospital in Nsukka, when we got there, only one patient from the attack was still there, some had died and the rest were moved to Orthopedic hospital in Enugu. We attended to the only patient left there, gave him his goodies, succor, consoled him, took his contacts so we can still get him more help, we then headed back to the hospital in Enugu were the rest were transferred to. When we got there, see mayhem, see human suffering. Those in the ward we were directed to were not just herdsman victims from Uzo Uwani alone but herdsman victims from other parts of Enugu state. Madness. Madness that anyone can encroach into an Igbo land and inflict woe of the highest proportion on us. Can an Igbo man enter another man's land and even harm their fly and hell would not be let loose? Anyway, we now ended up catering to everyone in the ward.
See, if this were the civilized world, you would see so many charity organizations falling on top of each other to help the victims, financially and otherwise, but here nothing, you are on your own. But thank goodness that we were able to do what we can yesterday. And the victims, the ones that were conscious, were so happy despite their pain, they felt, people cared. The unconscious ones just looked on, as we consoled them and dropped off their goodies.
I appeal to state governments to please not abandon victims of this herdsmen mayhem to fend for themselves. Please, visit them in hospitals and take care of their hospital bills, they cannot be put through this for no fault of their own and then be saddled with how pay their hospital bills or to get themselves out of the hospital.
NGOs: Oruola na omume, please, you are needed here, go and see these people and do something for them.
Anyone who is able to do something for these people should please do so. Go and visit them, and see what you can do to make life easier for them..
Dear Igbo men, Dear Igbo men in leadership positions, Dear Igbo men in Government, Dear capable Igbo men, Please, this shame is too much. Clean it off our faces, we cannot have anyone walk into our land and, harm us, ravage us, and kill us. No it is not acceptable. Do something please and do it fast.
Thank you: On behalf of Igboist, I profusely thank all those who donated towards this family event. It is not easy considering the hardship we are all facing. Thanks for putting your money where your mouth is.
A special thank you to Igboist members that came along for the journey. An extra special thank you to Igboist manager per excellence, Mmasinachi Njideka Emoka, who took charge of this project and delivered gallantly, as usual.
Dear Igboland, help is coming your way, you will be whole again. Be patient, your children will soon cleanse you of this calamity.
Yours Sincerely,
Maria Ude Nwachi (Afikpo Chic).
#BCEL - Best Chic Ever Liveth (Mama Igboist)
Member - Ebonyi State House of Assembly.

>>>http://www.042report.com/2016/05/the-visit-relief-materials-for-uzo.html
I believe many igbos are willing to help or contribute something to help but many are on social network are not aware of the visit ,especially since you Afikpo Chic removed made your so called rules on that igboist page especially removing those without without igbo name ,that page would have been one of the major source to get people help
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by mikesammy(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2016
Kingspin:
Our leaders are as useless as the country they coach.
sometimes I wonder what our leaders are doing, how they are thinking I wonder if they are ever concern about we there subject. if they think they are save from all this disasters, they better think twice
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by mikesammy(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2016
mrborntodoit:
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, it is illegal for a group of people to graze their cattle forcefully on other peoples farm which represents their source of income .

This Fulani attack shouldn't be grated with kid gloves
a lesson has 2 be thought to this Fulani herdsmen
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by kayti(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2016
leke12:
The only tribe that can withstand fulani brutality is the yorubas. Both have fought countless and bloody wars in the past, even the so called tough hausas have been conquered by the fulanis. Let the south work together to stop thsee terrorists.
Ta! Amadioha fire u shebi una Yoruba too dey fear until them go cut una blockos .
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by baminasri(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2016
regarding the first pix, can an amputee of this degree be discharged within this very short period? These pix is pure propaganda. You guys tried Protesting for Biafra, it never worked. Now you have resorted to blackmailing another tribe to cause chaos and ultimate segregation. What happened in Enugu is due to land disputes between villages!!! .... This same land disputes occur between Ngbo communities and neighboring Benue communities.

I know Fulanis are vicious people. But they will never cause violence in the East. so the igbos should try another means of blackmail. this one is too cheap.

I am PROUDLY NIGERIAN.
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by Mzjacy(f): 11:00pm On May 01, 2016
How callous, I can remember those days in the village, farmers always complain of how this people match their crops with their cattle, anytime I follow my mum to the farm it's one quarrel to another and they don't care o, for those that lost their lives, may their souls rest in peace and may God give their love ones fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by tombrapade: 11:34pm On May 01, 2016
get well soon to the victims
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by Goahead(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2016
baminasri:
[s]regarding the first pix, can an amputee of this degree be discharged within this very short period? These pix is pure propaganda. You guys tried Protesting for Biafra, it never worked. Now you have resorted to blackmailing another tribe to cause chaos and ultimate segregation. What happened in Enugu is due to land disputes between villages!!! .... This same land disputes occur between Ngbo communities and neighboring Benue communities.

I know Fulanis are vicious people. But they will never cause violence in the East. so the igbos should try another means of blackmail. this one is too cheap.

I am PROUDLY NIGERIAN.[/s]
Are you this demented? Nigeria will gladly donate you to those 33 lions rescued from Peru and Colombia... Idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:52pm On May 01, 2016
God bless and replenish you all mighty in Jesus name amen.

Let's blame cows and gums
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by ZAMANI123(m): 11:57pm On May 01, 2016
Nigeria. .God help us
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by kayalla(f): 12:29am On May 02, 2016
na wao, God help us.
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by sonnie10: 2:42am On May 02, 2016
baminasri:
regarding the first pix, can an amputee of this degree be discharged within this very short period? These pix is pure propaganda. You guys tried Protesting for Biafra, it never worked. Now you have resorted to blackmailing another tribe to cause chaos and ultimate segregation. What happened in Enugu is due to land disputes between villages!!! .... This same land disputes occur between Ngbo communities and neighboring Benue communities.

I am PROUDLY NIGERIAN.

The thunder way go fire you still dey gather him friends. They will come upon you in congregation.
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by unbeat007(m): 4:16am On May 02, 2016
bennywise30:

I believe many igbos are willing to help or contribute something to help but many are on social network are not aware of the visit ,especially since you Afikpo Chic removed made your so called rules on that igboist page especially removing those without without igbo name ,that page would have been one of the major source to get people help
Is adding JUST 1 OF YOUR OWN IGBO NAME to your Facebook name such a big deal? It will not hurt an ant if you do so my brother. our name is our identity.
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by unbeat007(m): 4:22am On May 02, 2016
baminasri:

I am PROUDLY NIGERIAN.

Only one night the gateman in a Psychiatric home failed to lock the gate, You have already reached here? wow!
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by leke12(m): 5:57am On May 02, 2016
kayti:
Ta! Amadioha fire u shebi una Yoruba too dey fear until them go cut una blockos .
yiyo ekun ko se to jo!
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by Nobody: 6:40am On May 02, 2016
ominiriches2016:
You who robbed me of 400 airtime from MTN promo scam, I beg you to return it now before its too late. You are not fast, you are not smart, be careful of who you job. This is warning......
lolzzz, I nearly mumu myself for this scam (mtn promo), I was surprise when every mtn number i input there, they will said its eligible for the promo whereby the poster said some numbers are selected for the promo. am not sure that someone will be able to scam me in this my country.
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by christopher123(m): 7:19am On May 02, 2016
nairacoded:
As Seen In BCEL Facebook page:
[Igboist Humanitarian Services]
VIA (www./igboist)
Ewo!!! The damage the Fulani Herdsmen are doing on our people is unimaginable. The mayhem, the wanton killing, the gratuitous violence, visited on a people in their land is unheard of, abominable and calamitous. Igboist, a group I direct, contributed money to buy whatever we can for those that survived the attacks in Uzo Uwani in Enugu. Yesterday, we met at Shoprite, and right there we bought all the goodies we can get and loaded in a bus and headed to a hospital in Nsukka, when we got there, only one patient from the attack was still there, some had died and the rest were moved to Orthopedic hospital in Enugu. We attended to the only patient left there, gave him his goodies, succor, consoled him, took his contacts so we can still get him more help, we then headed back to the hospital in Enugu were the rest were transferred to. When we got there, see mayhem, see human suffering. Those in the ward we were directed to were not just herdsman victims from Uzo Uwani alone but herdsman victims from other parts of Enugu state. Madness. Madness that anyone can encroach into an Igbo land and inflict woe of the highest proportion on us. Can an Igbo man enter another man's land and even harm their fly and hell would not be let loose? Anyway, we now ended up catering to everyone in the ward.
See, if this were the civilized world, you would see so many charity organizations falling on top of each other to help the victims, financially and otherwise, but here nothing, you are on your own. But thank goodness that we were able to do what we can yesterday. And the victims, the ones that were conscious, were so happy despite their pain, they felt, people cared. The unconscious ones just looked on, as we consoled them and dropped off their goodies.
I appeal to state governments to please not abandon victims of this herdsmen mayhem to fend for themselves. Please, visit them in hospitals and take care of their hospital bills, they cannot be put through this for no fault of their own and then be saddled with how pay their hospital bills or to get themselves out of the hospital.
NGOs: Oruola na omume, please, you are needed here, go and see these people and do something for them.
Anyone who is able to do something for these people should please do so. Go and visit them, and see what you can do to make life easier for them..
Dear Igbo men, Dear Igbo men in leadership positions, Dear Igbo men in Government, Dear capable Igbo men, Please, this shame is too much. Clean it off our faces, we cannot have anyone walk into our land and, harm us, ravage us, and kill us. No it is not acceptable. Do something please and do it fast.
Thank you: On behalf of Igboist, I profusely thank all those who donated towards this family event. It is not easy considering the hardship we are all facing. Thanks for putting your money where your mouth is.
A special thank you to Igboist members that came along for the journey. An extra special thank you to Igboist manager per excellence, Mmasinachi Njideka Emoka, who took charge of this project and delivered gallantly, as usual.
Dear Igboland, help is coming your way, you will be whole again. Be patient, your children will soon cleanse you of this calamity.
Yours Sincerely,
Maria Ude Nwachi (Afikpo Chic).
#BCEL - Best Chic Ever Liveth (Mama Igboist)
Member - Ebonyi State House of Assembly.

>>>http://www.042report.com/2016/05/the-visit-relief-materials-for-uzo.html

Afikpo chick ADA Igbo ji eje MBA

Oga adili yi na mma. Kedu Linda ikeji ebe ono..ifele mee ya

Umu Igbo kunyie nu. Oruna Na omune
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by christopher123(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2016
bennywise30:

But every Igbo man has an Igbo name ..why go to igboist page when you are not Igbo?

You should at least know that
Re: Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) by Austin234(m): 12:30pm On May 02, 2016
God bless d Igboist group. More help on these victims.
Igbo leaders in govt rise up to this chalenge or resign

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) / Senator Ndume Blames Presidency For Saraki, Dogara’s Defections / Dino Melaye Nollywood: "Cunning Man Die, Cunning Man Bury Am!" - APC UK Mocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.