Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! (88834 Views)

One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / A Tribute To Freeman David / Freeman David Remilekun, Are You Really Gone??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by jimoholuyemi3(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2016
RIP man what a great loss
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Dygeasy(m): 12:10am On May 02, 2016
RIP REAL MAN!!!

I remember he once contested for Mr. NAIRALAND. I pray his family gets pacified.

It hurts to see people leave the face of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by ibro87(m): 12:10am On May 02, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:10am On May 02, 2016
RIP freemanan!
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by BlissB(f): 12:11am On May 02, 2016
Fynestboi:

As much as I really want to try to believe this, am still finding it hard to believe it.

Is Freeman David death?
Yes he is.... We r planning to hold a meeting so as to know how we r going to pay our last respect as his friends
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Abuklaw(m): 12:11am On May 02, 2016
Fynestboi:
Now I believe there is just a step between death and life.

A very thin line separates life and death. One minute, you are here, the other, you are gone. It seems to be the most easiest and painful occurrence in life.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:11am On May 02, 2016
BlissB:
NAIRALANDERS!!! ONE OF OUR HEROES HAS FALLEN

Do Angels really Die!!!!
I ask again do angels really die? .... Nairalanders a very proficient nairalander has passed on to the great beyond, leaving us in space....He was a brother, a friend, a politician and an educationist. Freeman David aka Freemanan/FreemanDave is no more... When MrLeno his right hand man called me last night and asked 'when last did you hear from david' i knew all was not well... So i said some few days back... Then he broke the news to me that has left my heart in pains.... He died on Friday evening.. He left us when we needed him most.... He touched lives, inspired many and taught anybody that crossed his path... I had to go to his family house to confirm what i heard and i recieved the biggest shock of my life... Indeed FREEMAN DAVID HAS LEFT THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH... leaving behind heartbroken parents and an only sister... He came, he saw and when he was about to conquer, the cold hands of death snatched him from us... He was a rare gem... A shinning star... He gave me hope when i was always down...He never disappointed me... You left us too soon FREEMAN.... what more can i say.... Farewell my friend, sleep on till we meet to part no more. FREEMAN REMI DAVID REST IN PEACE

Cause of death:He slipped and fell in his bathroom... He died on the spot

See His Nairaland profile: https://www.nairaland.com/freemandave
dont know him;may his soul rest in the bosom of our lord Jesus Christ
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Reeberry: 12:12am On May 02, 2016
embarassedembarassed
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Idrismusty97(m): 12:14am On May 02, 2016
That is one unusual cause of death. While we worry about accidents and diseases we never can tell what will lead to our demised. May he rest in peace.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by ehiage27(m): 12:14am On May 02, 2016
Rip
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:14am On May 02, 2016
Go and check your hearts out guys!! Blood pressure ati belo .. don't just assume that you are healthy because you are not fat/obese..

Rip sir now you can rest with your ancestors.. cool

1 Like

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by susiivy: 12:17am On May 02, 2016
r.i.p
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Fynestboi: 12:17am On May 02, 2016
Abuklaw:
A very thin line separates life and death. One minute, you are here, the other, you are gone. It seems to be the most easiest and painful occurrence in life.

So painful.... So painful.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by MadCow1: 12:17am On May 02, 2016
BlissB:
NAIRALANDERS!!! ONE OF OUR HEROES HAS FALLEN

Do Angels really Die!!!!
I ask again do angels really die? .... Nairalanders a very proficient nairalander has passed on to the great beyond, leaving us in space....He was a brother, a friend, a politician and an educationist. Freeman David aka Freemanan/FreemanDave is no more... When MrLeno his right hand man called me last night and asked 'when last did you hear from david' i knew all was not well... So i said some few days back... Then he broke the news to me that has left my heart in pains.... He died on Friday evening.. He left us when we needed him most.... He touched lives, inspired many and taught anybody that crossed his path... I had to go to his family house to confirm what i heard and i recieved the biggest shock of my life... Indeed FREEMAN DAVID HAS LEFT THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH... leaving behind heartbroken parents and an only sister... He came, he saw and when he was about to conquer, the cold hands of death snatched him from us... He was a rare gem... A shinning star... He gave me hope when i was always down...He never disappointed me... You left us too soon FREEMAN.... what more can i say.... Farewell my friend, sleep on till we meet to part no more. FREEMAN REMI DAVID REST IN PEACE

Cause of death:He slipped and fell in his bathroom... He died on the spot

See His Nairaland profile: https://www.nairaland.com/freemandave

Bath tubs...

Rip
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by bukatyne(f): 12:18am On May 02, 2016
So sad

I remember coming across the moniker especially his signature.

RIP Freeman & God grant your parents the fortitude to bear this terrible loss...

The parents never got to reap the fruits of their labour... cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by finalboss1(m): 12:18am On May 02, 2016
freeman says to the living, I am gone. To the sorrowful, I will never return. To the angry, I was cheated, But to the happy, I am at peace, And to the faithful, I have never left. I cannot be seen, but I can be heard. So as you stand upon a shore, gazing at a beautiful sea - remember me. As you look in awe at a mighty forest and its grand majesty - remember me. As you look upon a flower and admire its simplicity - remember me. Remember me in your heart, your thoughts, your memories of the times we loved, the times we cried, the times we fought, the times we laughed. For if you always think of me, I will never be gone.

3 Likes

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by meelorlah(f): 12:19am On May 02, 2016
This is sad! I remember his moniker very well, a very lively guy. May God grant him eternal rest
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:20am On May 02, 2016
RIP
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by sylve11: 12:20am On May 02, 2016
Journey well brother........may your roads be smooth, may God have mercy on your soul, journey well bother! sad cool
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by joey150(m): 12:23am On May 02, 2016
Can't say i knew him...but every soul deserves eternal rest..
I lost a cousin just 5days ago too. So i can relate.

Funny thing is,its another person's turn tomorrow. Another family to mourn.

Live free..live happy. Help others. Because in the end,we are all just clocks counting down.

R.I.P to him,my cousin and all the faithful departed!

1 Like

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:23am On May 02, 2016
RIP bro !
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:24am On May 02, 2016
Very sad. We judged some stages of the Nairaland debate together. He was a very intelligent fellow with a clear thought process. Still find it hard to believe that I am using 'was' for him.

Rest in peace bro. cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:26am On May 02, 2016
Dear heavenly father do recieve this young soul into your eternal rest and do grant him everlasting life when your time to reign is fulfilled.

5 Likes

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by kayalla(f): 12:26am On May 02, 2016
RIP to him. May God grant him eternal rest
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by habsydiamond(m): 12:27am On May 02, 2016
May u be counted worthy of paradise. Rip bro.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by paschal47(m): 12:28am On May 02, 2016
adieu freeman
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Raypawer(m): 12:28am On May 02, 2016
RIP Freeman
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by BetterChurch: 12:29am On May 02, 2016
Life after Life. Journey on--- Soul, Oh divine particle of God! God awaits us all.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Odunharry(m): 12:29am On May 02, 2016
RIP Freeman
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by edbor(m): 12:29am On May 02, 2016
may his soul rest in eternal peace
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by barclays22(m): 12:30am On May 02, 2016
Free at last! Rest in peace, Roses come from heaven, truly where you belong.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Judolisco(m): 12:31am On May 02, 2016
Rip man really sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.