Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Encounter With Dr. Chris Oyakhilome- Bishop Elomobor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Dr. Chris Oyakhilome- Bishop Elomobor (3081 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Dr. Chris Oyakhilome- Bishop Elomobor by eplanning: 10:35pm On May 01, 2016
Bishop Godwin Elomobor is the presiding Bishop of The New Generation Bible Church in Kano. He is, in fact, rumored to be the next PFN President. The Bishop was recently invited by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome to South Africa for a 2 – week conference with other pastors from different parts of the world. He said that he was linked up by Rev. Tom Amiekhenan and Pastor Dee both pastors in Christ Embassy after being told that he was one person Pastor Chris highly esteems.

“Pastor Chris is not aware of this write-up.  He never asked me to do this or anything. It is purely my decision,” he clarified. Bishop Elomobor happened to be ordained by the Late Archbishop Benson Idahosa who mentored Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,  took us through his interesting experience writing: “My wife and I arrived Joburg on March 12 and spent 2 weeks. I lack the vocabulary to describe our experience.

He started by applauding the hospitality and protocol which him and his wife were treated to.  He wrote:“I have never seen anything like that in my life even though I am a dual citizen of Nigeria and America. Two white men and two beautiful ladies were accommodated in the 5-star hotel just to wait on Mama and I. They over pampered us, made us to feel at home and important. Pastor Chris is excellence and protocol personified. A beautiful jeep was reserved purely for us.”

On Pastor Chris’ teachings he wrote:The teachings were very simple and yet profound. Dr Chris challenged me to pray and study more. He is a great Bible scholar, one of the best I’ve ever met.

Bishop Elomobor also mentioned how honored he felt after Pastor Chris gave him the privilege of addressing 5,000 pastors from over 150 countries.  He said it was like a dream. He was also invited to anoint some pastors alongside Pastor Chris and other highly placed men of God. According to Bishop Elomobor,  he had to move away from Pastor Chris because the anointing around him was too much to behold. He further narrated how many he saw firsthand a mighty earthquake of miracles just like Paul did in Jerusalem.

Bishop Elomobor also expressed his admiration for Pastor Chris’ love, humility, and generosity.He concluded the captivating yet inspiring piece writing that although he knew no one was perfect, he could testify that Pastor Chris has a perfect heart.
http://www.davinadiaries.com/my-wonderful-encounter-with-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-bishop-elomobor/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Dr. Chris Oyakhilome- Bishop Elomobor by marshalcarter: 10:41pm On May 01, 2016
Hmmmhmmmmmmmm ok o

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Dr. Chris Oyakhilome- Bishop Elomobor by eplanning: 11:02pm On May 01, 2016
marshalcarter:
Hmmmhmmmmmmmm ok o

Thanks for stopping by smiley
Re: My Encounter With Dr. Chris Oyakhilome- Bishop Elomobor by 400billionman: 11:08pm On May 01, 2016
Same way Prophet Elijah Ayodele described Apostle Johnson Suleiman in glowing remarks during the May 1st Live service today.

Okay..

I am waiting for when Buarri and APC will acknowledge that GEJ and Mama peace did a good job in governance. His manhood lives on.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Dr. Chris Oyakhilome- Bishop Elomobor by eplanning: 11:16pm On May 01, 2016
400billionman:

I am waiting for when Buarri and APC will acknowledge that GEJ and Mama peace did a good job in governance. His manhood lives on.

grin
Re: My Encounter With Dr. Chris Oyakhilome- Bishop Elomobor by eplanning: 11:26pm On May 01, 2016
400billionman:
Same way Prophet Elijah Ayodele described Apostle Johnson Suleiman in glowing remarks during the May 1st Live service today.

Okay...

This one coming from a PFN oga about Dr. Chris Oyakhilome of all people (if you know what I mean) is worthy of note. cool
Re: My Encounter With Dr. Chris Oyakhilome- Bishop Elomobor by peteregwu(m): 12:39am On May 02, 2016
Hmm mm.... Pastor Christ that Says matur-bation is not a sin and the nothing is wrong with tattoo etc.

2 Corinthians 10:17-18 KJV
But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. [18] For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Dr. Chris Oyakhilome- Bishop Elomobor by eplanning: 12:50am On May 02, 2016
peteregwu:
Hmm mm.... Pastor Christ that Says maturation is not a sin and the nothing is wrong with tattoo etc.

2 Corinthians 10:17-18 KJV
But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. [18] For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

What is this one saying? preach to yourself biko. l know the glory in Dr Chris' message elludes you.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Dr. Chris Oyakhilome- Bishop Elomobor by kindworld(m): 3:32am On May 02, 2016
eplanning:

What is this one saying? preach to yourself biko. l know the glory in Dr Chris' message elludes you.

Glory koo, glory nii
Re: My Encounter With Dr. Chris Oyakhilome- Bishop Elomobor by eplanning: 6:03am On May 02, 2016
kindworld:

Glory koo, glory nii

thanks for stopping by smiley
Re: My Encounter With Dr. Chris Oyakhilome- Bishop Elomobor by Joagbaje(m): 7:10am On May 02, 2016
This was just one in out of millions

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Been A Gay Is Natural / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Daily Inspirational Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.