Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,261 members, 7,849,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

If The Herdsmen Are Not Fulani Then Who Are They? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Herdsmen Are Not Fulani Then Who Are They? (369 Views)

Kalu: Those Killing Nigerians Are Not Fulani Herdsmen, They're From Niger Republ / Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do / Jos Attack: HURIWA Insists Fulani Herdsmen Are Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If The Herdsmen Are Not Fulani Then Who Are They? by rudyislife: 8:52am On May 02, 2016
If They are not Fulani Herdsmen then Who are They? ??
It is with great shame and disbelief I have read various statements and press release from various groups from the North of this country trying either deliberately or otherwise to exonerate the Fulani herdsmen from their evil and barbaric activities,been perpetrated in the south.
They all  have devised a tactics whereby they first condemn the act,thereby giving their views a little credibility,after that they go ahead to portray the actors as not being Fulani.
We must call a spade a spade,enough of this bullshit from this so called Northern leaders,Every tribe in this country has a trade or business it is associated with or known for,We all know how any substandard product purchased in this country,irrespective of point of purchase,has been labelled Aba made,Even if it was produced in the USA,in as much as it's not up to standard it's called made in Aba,Or is it the average Niger Deltan,that has  been Tagged a militant,yet we let the status quo remain the same,because indeed the igbo man, knows that of  true one or two of his brother has either sold or imported substandard goods,and the Niger deltan,also realises,that indeed someone from his clan,may have at one  point or the other in his life  been involved in militancy.
It causes great concern to me,when I read statements of supposed leaders,and groups trying to separate the Fulani from the herdsmen,some have said  that the herdsmen are from Mali and Niger,Na wa oh,so Nigeria was going to import grasses for Malians and Nigeriens? Or  were we  going to give Grazing fields to Malians and Nigeriens?
Some have said the herdsmen men are Criminals,if I may ask does being a Fulani herdsman immune one from being a criminal?
These Northern elements are only trying to repeat the mistakes of the past by these their acts of self deception,Even the president has not done anything,maybe because he too is an herdsman.
There is a saying that, he go soon perch, he go soon perch,na him fly take they enter bush.
Without mincing words I must say these Fulani herdsmen are Criminals,they are Murderers,they are Rapists,They are Kidnappers,
And must treated as such and  not be treated with kid gloves as its been done now,before the situation gets out of hands and turn into a full blown war.
#Stoptheherdsmennow
Re: If The Herdsmen Are Not Fulani Then Who Are They? by gobizzy101: 8:54am On May 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari To Probe $16bn Investment Made During OBJ And Jonathan's Tenure / My assets Form Was Doctored, Saraki Tells CCT / Good Morning, President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.