Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Welcome Me To The Atheist Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome Me To The Atheist Family (1719 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by kingmeme: 9:37am On Jan 06, 2019
Am officially an atheist, any form to fill?

1 Like

Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by Seun(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2019
Welcome, brother! There are no forms to fill and no obligations apart from those that you choose to accept.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by Seun(m): 9:59am On Jan 06, 2019
Okay, I’ve done some research and it looks as if the OP is not serious. He has posted similar threads before.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by richard58: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2019
Dude is out of his senses
Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by kingmeme: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2019
Seun:
Okay, I’ve done some research and it looks as if the OP is not serious. He has posted similar threads before.
oga seun am serious this time, am doubting b4 but av totally made up my mind now
Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by kingmeme: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2019
richard58:
Dude is out of his senses
why?
Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by johnydon22(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
No one cares dude.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by Ajibaba101(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Seun:
Welcome, brother! There are no forms to fill and no obligations apart from those that you choose to accept.
Uncle seun so would you teach your children to deny God??
Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by rekinomtla(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
You are not just officially an atheist now but also apparently an expert in your former religion, history, philosophy and science. First of all as an atheist you are required to lie 3 times a day. The morning lie, the afternoon lie and of course the evening lie. Don’t not forget this as it is essential for you to remain a member of the cult of atheism. If you have any trouble coming up with material, consult the relevant literature published by Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett and Christopher Hitchens. Richard Dawkins in particular has written the up to date lie encyclopedia The God Delusion. It outlines all the classical lies and fallacies used by atheists for centuries. You’ll learn and know the strawman, ad homing, generic and red-herring fallacies by heart. From today onwards you part of the atheist brainwashing community, spread lies as best as you can. Feel free to personally attack non-theists whenever they questioned your atheism. Let that hatred, pain and anger that turned you to the cult of atheism out.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by Benjamin08: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mr Seun even u?? I can't believe this..... Ya all should read Psalm 14:1 Study with ur heart..... God have mercy on u
Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by finalboss(m): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Ajibaba101:

undecided keep quiet what do you know abt the imaginary God ?
Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by rekinomtla(m): 6:28am On Jan 09, 2019
finalboss:
undecided

I know, atheism belongs in the trash.
Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by Ajibaba101(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2019
finalboss:
undecided keep quiet what do you know abt the imaginary God ?
he created heaven and earth
Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by EvilSec: 1:32am On Jan 18, 2019
Ajibaba101:

he created heaven and earth
When your book is about a talking snake that convinces a woman, made from a rib, to eat from a magical tree that makes her smart but curses her and her offspring for an eternity until a demi god gets killed temporarily to break the curse, it's really quite hard to take it seriously...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by Ajibaba101(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
EvilSec:

When your book is about a talking snake that convinces a woman, made from a rib, to eat from a magical tree that makes her smart but curses her and her offspring for an eternity until a demi god gets killed temporarily to break the curse, it's really quite hard to take it seriously...
you Are only being ignorantly
you don't want to admit the existence of someone greater that all of us
Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by EvilSec: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2019
Ajibaba101:

you Are only being ignorantly
you don't want to admit the existence of someone greater that all of us
Humans made up that concept of God, and if you look closely you'll see a lot of things contradicting themselves. The bible is just a writing by people with different philosophical views. Now lemme ask you a question. People think a man made a blind man literally see instead of interpret it as being a non believer (blind) become a believer (see again). Howcome the literal meaning of that is never questioned?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by Martinez19(m): 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Welcome. wink
Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by Ajibaba101(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
EvilSec:

Humans made up that concept of God, and if you look closely you'll see a lot of things contradicting themselves. The bible is just a writing by people with different philosophical views. Now lemme ask you a question. People think a man made a blind man literally see instead of interpret it as being a non believer (blind) become a believer (see again). Howcome the literal meaning of that is never questioned?
so in one word for you God doesn't exist??
Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by frank317: 5:04am On Jan 20, 2019
Ajibaba101:

so in one word for you God doesn't exist??

Yes, no known God exist. Whatever u call God is just in ur head

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by Ajibaba101(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
frank317:

so many foolish people on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by Yudee8(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ajibaba101:
God should prove himself na
Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by Yudee8(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Is there any thing like atheist family? Anyway congrats on your newly found path.
Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by wirinet(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
frank317:

Yes Gods exist, but in the minds of the people or persons that created that particular God.

Now answer this question;
Who created who?
God created man in his own image.
Or
Man created God in his own image.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by wirinet(m): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
kingmeme:
Am officially an atheist, any form to fill?

This seems like a prank. Someone does not officially become an atheist and definitely does not look for forms to fill. Who do you expect to give you a form?

Atheist is a personal journey, a journey of discovery. You are journeying to discover yourself and not what someone says you are. It takes time, years, sometimes decades. You start by having doubts of what you have been inculcated in since birth. Then fears starts creeping in and you cast those doubts aside. After a while the doubts starts creeping back again, this time much stronger. You make more effort to throw those doubts again and throw yourself harder into your religion to cover these doubts.
But one day, just one day, the whole facade comes crumbling down and you will be exasperated that the whole new world in front of you. That is when your journey to self discovery starts. You will then be free to unleash your true potentials.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by Ajibaba101(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yudee8:
God should prove himself na
Even a blind man can see the proof of God existence

1 Like

Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by Yudee8(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ajibaba101:
Even a blind man can see the proof of God existence
you don dey talk Wetin you no fit defend... which proof?
Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by BreconHills(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2020
frank317:

Just seeing this.

Must say your belief is in itself an act of faith. So If I take cement, water, glass, steel, marble and throw them from a height there is a chance it will turn into a tower block. And then that same tower block must provide all the key resources of life for the people who live within the block!

Atheism is no less a religion than any other ism. It takes a massive dose of unquestioning faith.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by olafunny(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2020
Atheists are not too far from the truth. The only problem is their quest for knowledge has been overtime eroded by their lack of patience and most importantly, the baseless and pointless argument from the so called Christians.
The point the atheists are missing is the fact that there's a living God. The annoying thing is the ridiculous stories by this self-acclaimed righteous individuals to brainwash the gullible into believing in the existence of some supernatural individuals who can turn water to wine and walk on water. OP, try to learn more about Deism.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by tobby20: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Y'all judging anybody cos of religion are idiot
Religion Is not by false
I won't say more than that
Re: Welcome Me To The Atheist Family by LordReed(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
BreconHills:

Just seeing this.

Must say your belief is in itself an act of faith. So If I take cement, water, glass, steel, marble and throw them from a height there is a chance it will turn into a tower block. And then that same tower block must provide all the key resources of life for the people who live within the block!

Atheism is no less a religion than any other ism. It takes a massive dose of unquestioning faith.

Atheism is a lack of belief in gods. Lack of some particular thing is not equal to that particular thing, you are hungry cannot ever be the same as you have eaten.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Muslims Truly Understand Islam Or Read Quran / Marine World ,why We Have (spiritual Husband Or Wife ) / Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.