Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

See What Nigeria Will B Lik If Made An Islamic State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Nigeria Will B Lik If Made An Islamic State (815 Views)

If Sex Marathon Is Organised Which State In Nigeria Will Win It? / The Pussy Of Some Uni Lag Girls Be Lik.... / Sinaj Will U Marry Me? I Will Lik Ur Kitty An Yansh Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nigeria Will B Lik If Made An Islamic State by frubben(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2016
1. No more Brazilian hair for the ladies. What's the need since it will be covered in hijab anyway, and nobody will be brave enough to sell such

2. No women driving cars anymore lol. Na koboko certifucate be dat

3. Women can no longer go out without permission and assistance of a close male unless she likes koboko

4. If you are a woman and you a raped, you will receive 54 lashes of koboko and jailed for 6 month for putting the guy in temptation

5. No more ass shaking girls in olamide's videos

6. Timaya's head will be cut off for morally degrading the society with is bum bum video as well as other artists such as iyanya kukere and davido fans mi (drugs)

7. All baby mama's head will be cutt off

8. No more choosing your own spouse. What's the need since you already have been betrothed to one guy like that who can still marry other women if he likes

9. If you sit in public with shiite muslim, koboko for you

10. If you shake hands with a woman, na serious koboko for you

11. No more pastor preaching in the streets, dem no born you well

12. Christian will become third class citizen after the shiites in second class. Therefore if a first class guy slaps you in broad day light, he is right. Any objection, visit the sharia court

13. Nigeria will no longer be Nigeria because it will be renamed to the name of the "the saint that did everyone good by enforcing islam". Just like the AL- saud family renaming the country to Saudi Arabia. If you have any objection, present you back first for strong koboko

14. If olamide won't sing only songs of praise for Allah, the he should go and sleep. Otherwise he should submit his back for proper lashing to remind him of where he is

15. To cure konji go be only for the Emirs and sultans.

16. To go ashawo go be only for the royal family in the uk. If you try am, your head go disappear.

17. Bombings will become a normal thing all over the country and not just in the north

18. If you have more suggestions, bring it on. Let's keep the fun going . Lwkmd
Re: See What Nigeria Will B Lik If Made An Islamic State by MUVA(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2016
Unfortunately, that isn't gonna happen gringrin

1 Like

Re: See What Nigeria Will B Lik If Made An Islamic State by finalboss1(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2016
hmmm..thou its not possible to islamize Nigeria but..islam is a religion of peace
Re: See What Nigeria Will B Lik If Made An Islamic State by Nobody: 9:41am On May 02, 2016
seems like brains are getting scarce this days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nigeria Will B Lik If Made An Islamic State by missdebs(f): 9:45am On May 02, 2016
islam. the religion of peace
Re: See What Nigeria Will B Lik If Made An Islamic State by HoneyB10(f): 9:48am On May 02, 2016
It's not gonna happen, not in this life not in the next
Re: See What Nigeria Will B Lik If Made An Islamic State by Adebola02(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2016
missdebs:
islam. the religion of peace
. I guess you are talking ironically, because most of the islamic states and some islamic populated country in the world are currently at war with each other,the likes of Yemen,Iraq,Pakistan,Somali,Syria,Gaza to mention few are currently experiencing the opposite of what you write,because all you hear from those countries is majorly Bombing and attacks.
Re: See What Nigeria Will B Lik If Made An Islamic State by BrightEye(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2016
but Saudi Arabia is peaceful. I guess.
Re: See What Nigeria Will B Lik If Made An Islamic State by Nobody: 9:58am On May 02, 2016
shocked
So,why are these not happening in saudi arabia,kuwait,dubai or any other muslim country?

Re: See What Nigeria Will B Lik If Made An Islamic State by okosodo: 9:59am On May 02, 2016
I bet my life, nigeria will become islamic in the next 25 years, christians are sleeping
Re: See What Nigeria Will B Lik If Made An Islamic State by Nobody: 10:01am On May 02, 2016
Adebola02:
. I guess you are talking ironically, because most of the islamic states and some islamic populated country in the world are currently at war with each other,the likes of Yemen,Iraq,Pakistan,Somali,Syria,Gaza to mention few are currently experiencing the opposite of what you write,because all you hear from those countries is majorly Bombing and attacks.
and you don't know those wars are political?
Re: See What Nigeria Will B Lik If Made An Islamic State by Edybleketara: 10:02am On May 02, 2016
And how is dis romantic
Re: See What Nigeria Will B Lik If Made An Islamic State by Adebola02(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2016
SnakeXenzia:
and you don't know those wars are political?
. Even if the war is political,i think their religious believe should reflect in the way and manner they handle such situations,not by killing innocent souls in the name of Jihad,remember the inscription written on the wall during the paris attack, 'the islamic caliphate is here to stay' is that inscription political?, and have you ever ask yourself why all terrorist claim to be muslim,they will even read some quranic verses before killing their victims.

(1) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Publicly Disgraced After They Were Caught Stealing Inside Super / Is This How The Ladies Feel Wen bleeped? / Yes Or No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.