Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Dating A Predictable Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Predictable Lady (467 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Predictable Lady by Nobody: 9:50am On May 02, 2016
Goodmorning yall...i know some ladies we be like guys have started again,they are never satisfied bla bla bla Story of my life...... But the honest truth is dating a predictable lady kinda sucks though the relationship may seems comfortable but they end up becoming boring...

Dating a lady with no element of surprise or adventure is like watching same movie all over again,it gets to a point where u wonder why you arr even watching it...some guys may feel having a lady that you can predict her ways and acts may sound really comfortable and guarranty rest of my mind but honestly a relationship without adventure is the worst....

One of the element sustaining a relationship is the thrills of it not the cuddle or the sex...sometimes you see lots of married guys at bar running away from their boring wives...some even go to the extent of chasing after young side chicks.itd not that they dont love their wives but the idea of epecting same routine everyday makes them tired....

Ladies my advice is pls dont show all ur cards to ur partner,always have somethings under ur sleeves that will always spice up ur relationships...
Re: Dating A Predictable Lady by halfricanadian(f): 9:53am On May 02, 2016
well i'm very highly predicatable but trust me

I can give u suprises that will knock you out

grin my future hubby will kno better

I hereby pledge to make my home fun adventrous crazy nd filled with laughter ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Next Rated Dating App.... Tested By Me / Things That Are Happening Nowadays Are Really Strange, Watch & See For Yourself / When The Hell Is Miss Nairaland Going To Hold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.