Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

I Love Goodluck Jonathan But.. - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love Goodluck Jonathan But.. - Fayose (1163 Views)

Lazarus Iwari Sokobe's Burial: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Okrika / Nnamdi Kanu Supported One Nigeria Under Jonathan But Suddenly Became A Monster / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Goodluck Jonathan But.. - Fayose by metroparrot: 10:15am On May 02, 2016
Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state today spoke briefly on former President Goodluck Jonathan on Politics Today, a programme on Channels TV.

He said, “I am an ardent supporter of former President Goodluck Jonathan, I love him, I would continue to defend his cause, I would continue to stand up for him, because he did well. In my opinion, the only thing Jonathan did that I keep saying, that I hardly want to say, is that if I were him I wouldn’t have contested.

''The people that went to tell Jonathan, that convinced him to run, making him to understand that at 58, when he would be done, how would a young man be 58 and say I’m done with presidency, they were the first set of people who said we have retired from politics. They didn’t even allow him to get home, before they said that. All leaders are coming out today to say they want to rebuild. Rebuild what? What you destroyed? You don’t have capacity to do it,” he said.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/i-love-goodluck-jonathan-but-fayose.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Love Goodluck Jonathan But.. - Fayose by SeverusSnape(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2016
Jonathan our hero, Fayose our role model.

1 Like

Re: I Love Goodluck Jonathan But.. - Fayose by Esmith12(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2016
Noted
Re: I Love Goodluck Jonathan But.. - Fayose by drtwist(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2016
Lol. That's y I want PDP to re position them self in a way that 70% of those that took part in the last election will be @ the back seat by 2019 watching and guiding the present generation pulling the political strings.
Re: I Love Goodluck Jonathan But.. - Fayose by Beeman1(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2016
Fayose the mad man! Mtcheww.
Re: I Love Goodluck Jonathan But.. - Fayose by Nobody: 10:29am On May 02, 2016
I love him too but..
Re: I Love Goodluck Jonathan But.. - Fayose by DaBullIT(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2016
Conversion coming soon grin grin grin
Re: I Love Goodluck Jonathan But.. - Fayose by kuuljay(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2016
Continue to defend Jonathan's cause Can a wailer pls explain to me what Jonathan's cause they are defending? The man lost and agreed and went home peacefully while his supporters are having sleepless nights...so Fayose wanted us to vote in somebody he didn't want to contest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you don't need to go naked to be a kolocase

1 Like

Re: I Love Goodluck Jonathan But.. - Fayose by Babalegba(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2016
Fayose the ponmo cutting thug cum governor. The embarrassment of Ekiti people
Re: I Love Goodluck Jonathan But.. - Fayose by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 02, 2016
Amazing comment from Fayose. Jonathan failed from bottom in governance
Re: I Love Goodluck Jonathan But.. - Fayose by GuyfawkesAB(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2016
Big Fool.

Why didn't you tell him then? Didn't you go to town with him and then publish stuffs to support him and rubbish PMB.

Well we have disowned him and handed him over to his worshippers, IPOB

1 Like

Re: I Love Goodluck Jonathan But.. - Fayose by greatness22(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2016
I love the two of them grin

Zombies can kiss this for free

(1) (Reply)

The State Of The Economy Under Buhari In Numbers - Picture / PDP Youth Leader Mocked After No One Turned Up For His Motheer-of-all / Nigeria's Daunting Economic Challenge- FOREX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.