Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] (82460 Views)

U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) / Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / The Snitch: American CIA Operative Gave Mandela Up For Arrest In 1962 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by RillJ(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2016
Kingkamal:
Osama is still alive... Dont get decieve by USA. Osama is a CIA member.. Bin laden family and bush family are allies this is just a common sense war against muslims. They declare Osama dead because they want approval to enter libya.

NOPE ALL THE WAY! OSAMA IS GONE
FACT
A.
1. The Bin Ladin Family have/are business partners of Bush family
2. The Bin Ladin & Bush family biz specifically intertwines in the company; Carlyle Group. Biz dates back to the 70s
3. Osama was a prince of Saudi Arabia
4. Saudi Arabia has Trillion $s worth of investment in the USA

B.
1. Osama was trained and aided - finance, logistics etc, by USA's Bush Administration against Rusian attempted control of Afganistan; Taliban u may say.
2. Osama's interests went beyond their common interest with the US
3. Osama went against the very existance and myth of the US

C.
1.Osama was no longer useful to the US but became a threat to them and their partner - Saudi Arabia
2. US took out Osama Bin Ladin and he is out of play for good.

NOPE - OSAMA BIN LADIN IS NO MORE
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by SirShymexx: 10:04am On May 03, 2016
Appleyard:

Tell them! Those who believe and dine in Amerkan propaganda are bound to die in it over and over again. The world most diabolic and deceptive nation claimed to have killed the world most wanted criminal, but amazingly decided to dump his body into the sea, or whatever, And the only thing the families and overall people of the victims of 9/11 could get on the alledged perpetrator, are a gallery of a fake Bin Ladin.
Amerika has proved that you can time-travelled back in time, wake somebody up from the dead, and make a Machevalli out of him in the future. And you can bet your last dime on it; many would swallow the pill, just as it is now. That's how zombiefication works - making comon sense uncomon to the average but deluded mind, while branding the credibility of the logical and critical thinker as Conspiracy Theorist.

What a world!

Lool.

Yanks just love fairy tales. I don't know how you can kill a man who died of natural causes six years after his death. They just love fooling themselves.

They also sent the same grossly overrated SEALs to Somalia and they got chased out of town by Al Shabaab. Too much Hollywood tripe - just loud for nothing.

1 Like

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by marceloz99: 10:36am On May 03, 2016
Y
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by marv1: 10:45am On May 03, 2016
You are the one deceiving yourself because of ur religion. U better wake up from ur sleep to reality.
Kingkamal:
Osama is still alive... Dont get decieve by USA. Osama is a CIA member.. Bin laden family and bush family are allies this is just a common sense war against muslims. They declare Osama dead because they want approval to enter libya.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Kgdavid(m): 10:51am On May 03, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
You have an interesting argument, but we need facts, live evidence...video tapes...recordings, and I promise we will help u blow it for the whole world to hear, trust me

Instead of you to offer to assist him by paying for his mental examination you are here encouraging him. Continu
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by scully95: 4:12pm On May 03, 2016
ollah1:

This is an intellectual thread and not one to flame religious war. Use your head

CC
scully95
ValerianSteel
missy89
appleyard
shymm3x

I could remember this day very well and it was the last western and the biggest propaganda i fell for until i began to apply just the simple use of sense.

I followed everything from a to z.

First of all, when they wanted Sadam dead they did not wait for 10 years to get him killed, everyone saw how he was hannged. Same goes to Gadaffi, we saw how Gadaffi died by the u.s, proxies and puppets. We all saw how these people died.

I began to reason that why is it only bin laden nobody saw him died ? And to make the biggest fun of every intellectual human being on earth, they said they threw his body to sharks in the deep blue sea/ocean to eat his bones.
Can anyone imagine that ? in this 21st century, you used your media to market/sell massive lies and in the end, only you that is looking for a terrorist found it, killed it, and threw his body to the sharks.

All the masses you lied to did not see how this happened and to burry the lie case forever so no one will go to his grave to uproot his bones/teeth and test it for real bin laden (here is very tricky, it is even posible bin laden is not dead and possible he's long gone) the empire of lies decided to do what it knows how to do best, lie that they threw his body to sharks.. Supposedly this is what they were looking in the picture that was shared by the media establisment.

OMG!! i was a zombie at the time and i believed it until i finally realize how being a zombie and being in the system really works. Yes, the problem is we have more zombies but the good news is we now have less zombies compared to that time.

I'm happy people have started to wake up from their slumbers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:13am On May 04, 2016
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]
that kind of mission can only be done effectively by devgru or seal team 6... I mean this guys are so stealthy in their operation that they infiltrated pakistan and attack a building beside an army barrrack and they were not detected... The precision of their strike is unheard of...

Seal Team IV is arguably the most trained and equipped special force team in the world...

If it not seal team VI it can't be like seal team VI

i can only imagine the fear osama would have felt when he saw those navy seals
[/size]
Even when one of their choppers crashed into the Osama bin ladder compound. The mission was still a go. I watched the video on YouTube those guys are bad ass. it was a shoot to kill spree of every male in that compound except the females. That's after almost four months of intense Intel gathering.
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:19am On May 04, 2016
America eh... grin... Propaganda.... well frm a movie..." the more you look, the less you seee".. where is benazir bhutto wen you need her....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by kazman117: 1:57pm On May 04, 2016
ollah1:

This is an intellectual thread and not one to flame religious war. Use your head

CC
scully95
ValerianSteel
missy89
appleyard
shymm3x

Dont mind him¥ he's 4rm kingdom animalia
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Kingkamal(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2016
Kx:

America will keep rolling out stuff from their propaganda machine to prove otherwise.

It's a case of the more u look the less u c.

For 2 religious bigots, Sadam and Osama,
How come the "dieing" moments of Sadam's was captured and aired while the world is made to believe that dat of a whole Osama was quietly "buried at sea"??

you get my point.. And up to now Osama children are in USA guarded by CIA. Check it out

1 Like

Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lool.

Yanks just love fairy tales. I don't know how you can kill a man who died of natural causes six years after his death. They just love fooling themselves.

They also sent the same grossly overrated SEALs to Somalia and they got chased out of town by Al Shabaab. Too much Hollywood tripe - just loud for nothing.

So are u saying the SEALS killed another person, and mis-identified him as OBL?
Re: How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] by Missy89(f): 4:06pm On May 12, 2016
CFCman:

So are u saying the SEALS killed another person, and mis-identified him as OBL?

He is saying the US government made up the story and no one was killed in abottabad. It was all a huge conspiracy with the Pakistani military/CIA as co conspirators. Al-Qaeda and Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan are probably in on the conspiracy too since they confirmed Osama was killed on that day. Get it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) / Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.