Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together (47637 Views)

Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends / Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) / Emir Sanusi, His Wife And Their Daughters Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by Sunnycliff(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2016
Who dis pix Don epp
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:43pm On May 02, 2016
There father is a coupist and destroying the South as planned. And you mumu people that are easily deceived dey say , See beautiful girls".

That is why Oyibo and now Fulani colonized you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by Funjosh(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2016
They are so beautiful cool
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by Oluwapresley(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2016
crooner:
Here comes a life time opportunity

Do u want to earn extra income (upwards of #100,
000 monthly) as a corper, student, civil servant,
house wife, job seeker or as an employee? Here
comes your opportumity.

Dont depend on one source of income:::: Paid job is
no longer the way. Companies and bamks are
sacking poeople daily. Be your own boss. That is
the escape route to this economic meltdowm

No skills
No education
No qualifications
Nothing special is required.
Its empoerment for everyone. With this legit system
your dream is inches away from you.
Give it a try...Dont conclude yet. Opportunities are
all around us but most times we dont know it.
Take this advantage and be smart. It requires little
effort amd commitment. No stress.
Whatsapp me: 07061120828

Note: Pls don't add, call or text me if you are not interested. no time for chit chat

#no skills
#no knowledge
#no nothing..
yet, #100k per month.. which kind work be that??
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by 1Tkester: 6:44pm On May 02, 2016
Nonsense.

Daughters of pharaoh!
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by segzyogondus(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2016
Since President Buhari Handsome and him wife beautiful,u expect them to born pikin when resemble Obasanjo
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by ProsperOnyema: 6:46pm On May 02, 2016
Why are they not dressed like masquerades typical of Islamic culture.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by dayleke: 6:49pm On May 02, 2016
Which one of dem still dey single na?
I got a proposal for her...l
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by lordsharks(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2016
EgusiSoup:
undecided
Y na
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by mideactive: 6:53pm On May 02, 2016
Gold rooter cheesy

Halivy:
The only Fulani Babes on my mind grin
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by EreluY(f): 6:56pm On May 02, 2016
Keep celebrating those responsible for the country's miseries. When are they going to be given out in marriage? After all, Hausa men engage in paedophilia child-marriage.
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 02, 2016
Who is fucking them ?
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by elmoore676(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2016
Oma307:
Why would they be beautiful because every Nigeria leader's daughters are always beautiful
because they marry beautiful woman naw
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by oye9ja(m): 7:02pm On May 02, 2016
I have seen and met much more beautiful fulani ladies. Ladies I will personally describe as epitome of beauty.
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by evatee(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2016
They are cute ....nah only correct Bo.obs dem lack!
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by reemix123(m): 7:15pm On May 02, 2016
Number 1 represents no forex number 2 represents no fuel and number 3 represents no light

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by Marotzke(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2016
What kind of insult is this on Buhari? It is either the OP is dumb or silly or both.
Instead of saying Aisha's three daughters?
What of those ladies that Buhari's first wife had? They are not Buhari's daughters? I know for sure of a Buhari's grand daughter who is in the university. I suppose they and their mothers don't count as Buhari's close relatives. Please caption some topics with basic repect.
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by inspiredabbey(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2016
my sadness is that because of the present economy situation I do not have enough money to marry one of them. They are cute and beautiful like their mum and dad.
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by bigkahuna704(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2016
And this is news......
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by adimoh99(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2016
Who dem Epp? Abegi
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by johnero353(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2016
hmmm angryhmmm
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by saintkeppy(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2016
From Tiwa/Tbills stori to Beautiful Buhari daughters, their own betta dem dey see mon€¥. I can see the CHANGES from ugly to beautiful. Next na checkout Buhari beautiful sisters. Abi na wetin go solve this cashless/economic situation in the land?
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by neonly: 7:39pm On May 02, 2016
Future boko
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 02, 2016
Modest yet beautiful.
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by ivyy(f): 7:59pm On May 02, 2016
All I want is the change their father's administration promised. Tired of this country cry cry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by hotspec(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2016
how does dos increase the minimum wage?
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by bulkwealth(m): 8:12pm On May 02, 2016
olokfor:
President Buhari's daughters Zahra, Halima and Hanan are pictured together in Aso Rock, Abuja...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photo-president-buharis-three-beautiful.html

Ladies and Gentlemen
I am a strong advocate of Plan "B".
It is ignorance to limit yourself to one stream of income.
It is more annoying when that one source of income is ACTIVE.
There are 2 types of income: Active & Passive.
(I can lecture you on that for free)
My plan B gives me the two most important factors in human growth and development: Information & Contacts.
I have seen market women,uneducated people and the elites earn big and drive brand new cars courtesy of my plan B company.
It takes just N6,600 donation to start.
With this one off donation,you help the less privileged and you also earn.
Just few hours ago,some of my patners earned their brand new cars in Calabar.
Check them out here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTyndt1m6c
So many started few months ago and today,they are better-off
I look forward to giving you details and strategies on how this works.
Inbox me now and lets soar.
" As long as you don't know what you ought to,you don't grow ".
" Your income grows to the extent that you do".
"There is no probability of FAILURE to a man who hasn't tried, It is GUARANTEED".
P.O.O.R is an acronym for
Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly.
You don't wanna pass this over!!!
#ImpossibleIsNothing.
#TakeAdvantage.
#InboxMeNow
#whatsapp me
#on 08114787814#
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by Oilandgas1(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2016
I go like Wipe d 3 of them.
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by phemmylink(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2016
EgusiSoup:
...and how does these affect the price of GARRI in the market? undecided
Kinda don't gerrit too
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by dabbe(m): 8:25pm On May 02, 2016

Trespassers will be shot and survivors will be shot again..... This land belong to Dabbe
Re: President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together by kwynette(f): 8:25pm On May 02, 2016
Oma307:
Why would they be beautiful because every Nigeria leader's daughters are always beautiful
dearie if you've seen OBJ and GEJ' s daughters, you'll take that back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman / 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo / Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.