Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike (47622 Views)

Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields / PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday / NUPENG, PENGASSAN Call Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by olokfor: 2:01pm On May 25, 2015
The major oil marketers association of Nigeria (MOMAN) has reached an agreement with the federal government to begin lifting of petroleum products across the country “in six hours”.

According to Magnus Abe, chairman of the senate committee on petroleum resources, the resolution was reached after a meeting of MOMAN and the committee with‎ Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, minister of finance and coordinating minister for the economy; Joseph Dawha, group managing director of the Nigeria national petroleum corporation (NNPC) and major stakeholders in the oil and gas sector.

Also, the Nigeria union of petroleum and natural gas workers (NUPENG) and the petroleum and natural gas senior staff association (PENGASSAN) have suspended their industrial actions.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/breaking-news-oil-marketers-call-off.html

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 25, 2015
angry angry angry
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 25, 2015
Thank God...

Ifeanyi already broke their ranks.....

That means that...

1. Tuesday ----N450 per litre
2. Wednesday --- N300 per litre
3. Thurday -----N150 per litre
4. Friday ------N130 per litre (Buhari's announcement of removal of subsidy)

This outgoing government of Jonathan sef undecided

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by freezone4real(f): 2:04pm On May 25, 2015
Good for them, before Baba handle them

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 25, 2015
Addonbilivit!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by sammieguze(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2015
pls God, let this be true.

Imagine... my exam today was post phoned due to fuel whala.

No light to cook using the electric stove.

No kerosene. I d av used kerosene stove.

Decided to buy gas only to be told it is 2000 now.

Even coal pot self.... I no see buy around.

Ayaf decided to continue eating bread, garri, gala, biscuit etc till fuel enter town.

Otoju sunmi fa

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by omenka(m): 2:06pm On May 25, 2015
Let's see how it pans out.

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:06pm On May 25, 2015
freezone4real:
Good for them, before Baba handle them
keep on hyping the old man

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by theV0ice: 2:06pm On May 25, 2015
who beg them??

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by OduaVanguard: 2:06pm On May 25, 2015
Ope oooo!!!!!!
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by hadura29(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2015
Rwilly.... Addonblifit....

Issorite.....

Still wasching....
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by deejayterabyte(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2015
angry angry angry angry
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by speaktome(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2015
How did dis news brake

Who broke dis News

Why did they alow the new to be broken

When did it break

Would they have broken the news

#MySIgnature#My Business#

4 Likes

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by OduaVanguard: 2:08pm On May 25, 2015
theV0ice:
who beg them??
Lol. Ah bros, no talk so, iya yi ti po ju. The suffering don dey too much.

I have been using my generator to charge my inverter since, and am running out of fuel fast. If true it will be a welcome development. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by MKO4ever(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hope there will be light as well?

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nairalandar: 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
Same Old Story....
LEST I FORGET:
Pls before MTN or AIRTEL shut down their mast because of fuel scarcity, as from tomorrow we are back to the 90's where we use letter's to communicate and NIPOST may not deliver my letter on time let me use dis medium to greet u merry Christmas and happy new year in Advance and by mistake u may get married before d network comes back happy married life in advance

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by folabayo1(f): 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
Ope oooooo grin I just hope it circulate on time
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
Finally! A modicum of hope comes in. Let's hope this acts as a palliative measure to the current fuel scarcity.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Sunnycliff(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? Well, Thank God but I no It's not yet UHURU for Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by GudluckIBB(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
Ifeanyo Ubah is the New hero in Nigeria
Atleast I will see fuel to watch my president's Inauguration.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by baybeeboi: 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
are we supposed to praise them?
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
Let this be true ooo
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Ishilove: 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
Smh
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Pangea: 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
angry
E no go better for all of una!
In fact you are a bastard if you lift a drop of fuel!
You bloody vampires!
Your days are numbered.

Baba
All those responsible for this economic sabotage must be brought to book! angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by tivta(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
Jona
Can't wait for all the illiterates that were cursing jonathan where as it was the marketers that were at fault. Ungrateful bunch off tribalistic bigots...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by dhesire(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
Lets see how it all goes by, I am watching with keen interest.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by ikorodureporta: 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
Na who beg them
Dem for let us dey like that na...

1 Like

Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
Thank GOD.
it better be true.
Re: Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike by comos: 2:10pm On May 25, 2015
olokfor:
The major oil marketers association of Nigeria (MOMAN) has reached an agreement with the federal government to begin lifting of petroleum products across the country “in six hours”.

According to Magnus Abe, chairman of the senate committee on petroleum resources, the resolution was reached after a meeting of MOMAN and the committee with‎ Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, minister of finance and coordinating minister for the economy; Joseph Dawha, group managing director of the Nigeria national petroleum corporation (NNPC) and major stakeholders in the oil and gas sector.

Also, the Nigeria union of petroleum and natural gas workers (NUPENG) and the petroleum and natural gas senior staff association (PENGASSAN) have suspended their industrial actions.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/breaking-news-oil-marketers-call-off.html
source!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Burn Their Red Caps As Kwankwaso Is Set To Visit Kano State. Photos / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message / Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.