Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

How To Survive In Modern Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Survive In Modern Nigeria. (418 Views)

Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive / Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Fayose / ‘igbo Made The “biggest Sacrifice,contribution To Building Of Modern Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive In Modern Nigeria. by mrprezident007(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2016
Sequel to my last post I have few suggestions to give well meaning Nigerians.
Because of the reasons I stated earlier, you might want to take the following actions.

1. Leave Nigeria if you can afford to unless you are a politician or connected to several. Even Buhari told Nigerians in diaspora to stay there because home is difficult.
2. If you decide to stay ensure you follow the next steps.
3. Buy a generator or inverter or solar panel because the government have more pressing issues to attend to like the CCT trial and grazing bill.
4. The road will always be bad so don't complain, get a decent SUV to help you navigate the roads.
5. Government education is at its lowest level, to avoid strike and riots send your children to a private school or better still send them abroad.
6. Forget the fact that we have a minister of water resources, there is no running water in Nigeria so get yourself a borehole and water purifier.
7. Our health system is dead! So don't even go near a government hospital when you have headache, just go abroad but if you can't afford it go to a private one, like the one in Abuja being built by our former minister Okonjo Iweala.
8. Police is not your friend in Nigeria. Avoid them like plague, rather get the contact of those local vigilante in your neighborhood they are more reliable than the police.
9. Hold on a minute, are you expecting the government to tar your street?? Lol. Wake up sir and tell your residents association to contribute money so you guys can tar the road. The government is busy writing 2017 budget. Forget that 2016 own the government is thinking ahead!
10. When it is time to vote don't allow anybody to force you to vote. Nigeria is the only country where people get killed while exercising their civic right. So if it is not safe, stay at home and watch African magic because at the end of the day there is nothing new that the government can do. The cycle continues.

But no matter what, God bless Nigeria. #NGPolitico.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive In Modern Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 02, 2016
Been exhibiting 100% of what you wrote. I do not even go to work at office. I put everyone on video conference these days and staff come to monthly meetings at my home office. Nothing is more blissful. I even went ahead to build a massage spa and bar in my compound, I do not go to club, I bring the club and girls to the home.

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive In Modern Nigeria. by PossibleRuleth(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Nigeria is facing A system of government that No one can give a name,even Mr Patrick himself can't explain this,people are suffering as if they are in the prison yard,death everywhere as if the world is about to end,nothing seems to be moving,feeding now in our land is a big civil war declared on its own..May God help us...

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way To End Bombing In Niger\ Delta / Frustration As Nigeria Tries To Cure Long Lines For Petrol / Unknown Assailants Kill Guards At Rivers Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.