Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Sahara Reporter We Need Buhari Daughter Phone Numbers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporter We Need Buhari Daughter Phone Numbers (697 Views)

"Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner / Udom Emmanuel Paid The Highest Bribes To Supreme Court Justices: Sahara Reporter / N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporter We Need Buhari Daughter Phone Numbers by wowmenow: 9:58pm On May 02, 2016
sahara reporters we members from romance section we seriously need buhari daughters phone numbers
we dont want governors and senators number they are not important to us for now

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporter We Need Buhari Daughter Phone Numbers by Stuntkid172(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2016
This is the reason I don't advice people to take weed at night.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporter We Need Buhari Daughter Phone Numbers by finalboss1(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2016
pervert
Re: Sahara Reporter We Need Buhari Daughter Phone Numbers by iflywithbuhari(f): 10:10pm On May 02, 2016
I need the phone numbers of Midolan, Omenka, Passing shot, Modath, FulaniMafia, Jesuslovesyou, Gbawe and MYND44. I want to give them a piece of my mind. Sahara Reporters if you can do that one, then I'll know that you are the real deal. Phone numbers of Governors and Senators is moi moi

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter We Need Buhari Daughter Phone Numbers by Kyase(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
I need the phone numbers of Midolan, Omenka, Passing shot, Modath, FulaniMafia, Jesuslovesyou, Gbawe and MYND44. I want to give them a piece of my mind. Sahara Reporters if you can do that one, then I'll know that you are the real deal. Phone numbers of Governors and Senators is moi moi
Mitcheeew, why do i hate you?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter We Need Buhari Daughter Phone Numbers by Vomm: 10:50pm On May 02, 2016
Una wey dey romance section, each of you shud try and leave ur home add with sahara reporters so that buhari can send the numbers to your address thru his kinsmen. Woebetide you if u are an ipod or from agatu

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter We Need Buhari Daughter Phone Numbers by wowmenow: 11:30pm On May 02, 2016
finalboss1:
pervert

May God help your imagination
Re: Sahara Reporter We Need Buhari Daughter Phone Numbers by wowmenow: 11:31pm On May 02, 2016
Stuntkid172:
This is the reason I don't advice people to take weed at night.
E pain am
Re: Sahara Reporter We Need Buhari Daughter Phone Numbers by Jesusloveyou: 8:00am On May 03, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
u are right,i dont even have phone, so nobody can get my phone number except u go heaven to get it, becos i use heavenly phone

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Solution To The Recent Herdsmen Killings / Photos: Nigerians Living In South Africa Protest Fulani Herdsmen Massacre / President Buhari Set To Embark On Trip To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.