Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna (16338 Views)

Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death / Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) / El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by ritababe(f): 12:48am On May 03, 2016
KADUNA — GUNMEN, suspected to be Fulani herdsmen, on Sunday night, assassinated the District Head of Fadan Karshi, a busy commercial town in Sanga Local Government Area, southern part of Kaduna State.

The murdered District Head, Mr. Bala Madaki, 66, was killed alongside his nephew, Emmanuel Tanko.

According to a community leader in the area, Pastor Mike Makarfi, the violence took place around 10:30pm Sunday night.

He said: “It was very hot last night (Sunday night) and people were sleeping outside. Around 10 p.m., the chief moved into his house with his family. Then some gunmen who our people said were Fulani, stormed his compound and started shooting.

“They went into his room and shot him point blank. They also shot a small boy, Emmanuel Tanko, who was writing his final year secondary school exams. The boy was the nephew of the late chief.

“Right now, Fadan Karshi is deserted. Shops and service centres are shut. People are either staying indoors or are leaving town. No one knows what is coming next.

“Police are patrolling the streets, but I am not sure if they have any clue about the murderers. I want you to recall that this was the District Head that received former Governor Mukhtar Yero on September 22, 2014, when our women protested half naked because of the scale of killings by Fulani going on at that time.

“Today, the type of killings going on are those of isolated people. Cattle are also grazing freely on people’s farms in these areas of Sanga and people are afraid to do anything about it. Now they are targeting people and eliminating them.

“What people are saying about the killings of our district head is that he may have been killed by Fulani who have a grudge against him and this community.

“In May, 2014, some Fulani armed men invaded the police station here and seven people were killed. As they were escaping, two were killed in an exchange of gunfire between them and the Police.

“The Fulani Association later petitioned the then National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd) and copied the governor. They said that our late District head should be arrested, dethroned and prosecuted for the death of the two Fulani. We still have a copy of the petition. We suspect that his death may be connected to that incident.

“This is unfortunate, because in the past one week, we have had some respite, just for the violence to turn this way,” he said.

The Kaduna State Police spokesman, DSP Zubairu Abubakar, told Vanguard that he was aware of the incident, but that he was waiting for the DPO from Karshi to furnish him with details.

“I don’t have the details yet. When I do, I will surely give you,” he told Vanguard.

However, at press time, he was yet to come up with any information.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/herdsmen-kill-royal-father-nephew-in-kaduna/

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by ritababe(f): 12:49am On May 03, 2016
I said it before they will be the one to suffer it later, make them they do first

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Pheals(f): 12:57am On May 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy God !! Pay them back
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by dmostcheerful(f): 1:15am On May 03, 2016
This is just the beginning, thought they said it wasnt the herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by ALAYORMII: 7:34am On May 03, 2016
GOD help us in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Ijaya123: 7:34am On May 03, 2016
Every crime is now credited to Fulani herdsmen. How come not even one has been arrested since?

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:34am On May 03, 2016
Unity lost in Nigeria .. Well, we pray for you Nigeria to get well soon
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by omolola15(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2016
ritababe:
I said it before they will be the one to suffer it later, make them they do first

I wonder what this Fulani people stand to gain in killing people all around the country.

Rita longest time. Where you enter since na.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by aminho(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2016
So the beef started since 2014 maje person no blame General bubu
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Ajusshi: 7:36am On May 03, 2016
Hell rufia and Bullharry, why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by sinistermind(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2016
Ermm... I thought the northern governors said they aren't cattle herders... it's their own people that have confirmed it. And our president is just keeping quiet. I don't know if anyone have noticed that these people are attacking the Christian North and the south...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by AMI3(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2016
the evil that men do live with them. make them continue

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by secnelly: 7:37am On May 03, 2016
... Terrorism in diversity

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by successking401(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2016
brb
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Ajusshi: 7:38am On May 03, 2016
Ijaya123:
Every crime is now credited to Fulani herdsmen. How come not even one has been arrested since?
How come Shekua has not been arrested since?
Dafthead like you. Spits

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by busybrain123(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2016
Ijaya123:

Because they are untouchable...their son is the president...

10 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by bpalace(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2016
What is our president doing.... see my Nigeria o

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Ajusshi: 7:38am On May 03, 2016
aminho:
So the beef started since 2014 maje person no blame General bubu

It started long ago, but it just got worst because their grand patron, your sadistic bigoted murderous general is now in control and has giving them a free hand to rape and murder at will without fear.

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by donklef(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2016
What is happening in Nigeria is some how getting out of hand oh! One Nigeria "INDEED"
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by busybrain123(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2016
Ijaya123:

Because they are untouchable...their son is the president...unlike Niger deltar militants and ipob.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by DeanSim: 7:39am On May 03, 2016
We need to start sacrificing and gathering evidences that Fulani herdsmen are the group committing this unlawful acts.
For now, everything seem blink and confuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by cruzyteejay(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2016
Hmm,and someone will come out and say that we have laws in this country.........imagine after attacking a police station,you still went ahead to petition them for killing two of the gang members that attacked them even with the consent of the governor,and such people still walk about freely.................there was a country really

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by igraman(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2016
Gambari pa fulani... ko le jo nnu(Gambari kill fulani.. no case).

make dem sha no carry dere oriburuku reach Abeokuta here.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by specco(m): 7:41am On May 03, 2016
ritababe:
Southern Kaduna is populated mainly by christians. These bloody vampires never attack their fellow muslims. If you check very well those victims are christians. They know what they're doing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by 5starmilitant: 7:41am On May 03, 2016
Ajusshi:
How come Shekua has not been arrested since?
Dafthead like you. Spits

A typical amaljiri. The same way your elders defended boko haram at the early statge of their operations. Agatu killing campaign, is enough for anyone to condemn the atrocities of those miscreants. Whether they're your kinsmen or not.

If people like you continue to support this evil, one of your own maybe affected. Good day

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:42am On May 03, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by Nellybii: 7:43am On May 03, 2016
sinistermind:
Ermm... I thought the northern governors said they aren't cattle herders... it's their own people that have confirmed it. And our president is just keeping quiet. I don't know if anyone have noticed that these people are attacking the Christian North and the south...

Yeah just like Bocko Hawram only target Christian North and South. Dumbo.!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by sammychimex(m): 7:44am On May 03, 2016
There's no justification for violence but sometimes el rufai talks like he doesn't care when it is other people states and
Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by cckris: 7:44am On May 03, 2016
APC
CHANGE

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by IkpuMmadu: 7:44am On May 03, 2016
I don't care about political correctness
All Fulani herdsmen are Muslim
All Fulani has violent tendency
All Fulani are subhuman
All Muslim are terrible
All northern Muslim are terrible terrorist

They should be expelled anywhere ...this is legally or non

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by IkpuMmadu: 7:45am On May 03, 2016
specco:

Southern Kaduna is populated mainly by christians. These bloody vampires never attack their fellow muslims. If you check very well those victims are christians. They know what they're doing.

I don't keep any Muslim ad friend....I have come to conclusion that Islam is terrible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna by malton: 7:46am On May 03, 2016
Pheals:
cheesy cheesy God !! Pay them back

Insensitivity at its peak!

You are not a human being!

Rejoicing over someone's demise?

Pray you don't meet your waterloo owing to this!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari / Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override / Igbo Not Silent On Nnamdi Kanu, Ohanaeze Tells Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.