Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen (18419 Views)

Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 / Idoma Group Threatens To Invoke ‘aAlekwu’ Gods On Moro’s Persecutors / ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by omenka(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Busted!!! I knew that guy could never be from the MB.His post history on this site does not support that claim
See the way this one just dey beg for attention. Omenka, omenka, omenka on every post. cheesy

Okay, just so you don't die of a heart attack on account of me, I am not from middle belt.

Oya, breathe easy.... Atta boy. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:24am On May 03, 2016
What is Buhari really earning Salaries for:

Buhari receives salary as Petroleum Minister and does nothing.

Buhari receives salary as President and CinC of armed forces, yet cattle rearers are killing people, these are his tribes men, they are both Boko Haram and cattle herders.

Ironically same Buhari was nominated as Boko Haram spokesperson and is currently the Patron of Cattle Rearers.

SInce this man became President, its been one bad news after another.

May we not perish under the badnews called Buhari.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by Leke001: 9:25am On May 03, 2016
I wonder at how so weak,sentimental and sectionally bias we've become in this country.A set of persons are going about killing fellow Nigerians and some idiots sitting in their comfort and luxury are standing up for them....and we are quiet....I'm beginning to regret being a Nigerian.I dont care if you ban me o!.......I dey vex ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by PMBisaterrorist(f): 9:28am On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Exactly!... And the other one called Aufbauh, Those people can defend killer herdsmen for Africa.

that aufbauh na benue guy?
Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:34am On May 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
Whoever you are, wherever you are from, never support the killing of innocent people.
remember, that was how they were defending boko haram then. Untill BH turn its gun to them directly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by SeverusSnape(m): 9:41am On May 03, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

that aufbauh na benue guy?
Idoma, So he claims.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by emmalexabl(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2016
Candyrain:

Hahahahaha... don't mind dat guy jorrr, [b]he needs a brain resetting [/b]and I'm sure his people will help him with dat.

We have formatted omenkas brain severally but this stubborn virus keep infecting and attacking.... sad sad

1 Like

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by pressplay411(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2016
This xenophobia has to stop. We expect USA and other foreign countries to shun racism, yet we can't shun ethnicity/tribalism?
Blaming all Fulanis for the crime of a few is like blaming all Igbo's for money rituals and all forms of scamming.

By the way most of these news is just propaganda. How many of you igbos know of any of your kindred or villagers that was affected? I keep asking this question and I'm still waiting...
Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by greatjoey: 9:47am On May 03, 2016
Jeffboi:
Acton speaks louder than voice

They should copy from. Nass boys

They were there same group that was alleged to have crossed River Benue to Nasarawa to carry out the attack on the herders.
Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:54am On May 03, 2016
The way one northern senator kept stressing the word Malians...blablabla, I knew there is a problem. Northerners can protect themselves sha!

3 Likes

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:24am On May 03, 2016
pressplay411:
This xenophobia has to stop. We expect USA and other foreign countries to shun racism, yet we can't shun ethnicity/tribalism?
Blaming all Fulanis for the crime of a few is like blaming all Igbo's for money rituals and all forms of scamming.

By the way most of these news is just propaganda. How many of you igbos know of any of your kindred or villagers that was affected? I keep asking this question and I'm still waiting...

This analogy of yours sucks. Cow Herding is only exclusive to the Fulanis in West Africa, while scamming, and money rituals are some of the socio-economic problems prevalent in third world nations, and not exclusive to any particular tribe alone. All these are common knowledge. It's also a common knowledge that the Fulanis have no regard for human lives. They forcefully encroach and attack peaceful communities across the country indiscriminately and without provocation. In the north, Fulanis and their Hausa brothers are quick to kill Southerners at the slightest provocation. Tribalism & Xenophobia start and end with the Fulanis.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by Gboliwe: 10:30am On May 03, 2016
Did this one just wake up?
Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by oochi123(f): 10:32am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

I see you are enjoying your yeyebrity status here on NL.

Well, I just had to clarify that you are not Idoma as some posters here swallowed that lie you once claimed here that you are an Idoma from Benue.

The fact remains you are a true son of your lying ancestors - a Yoruba Ilorin coward traitor.

Clarification is very neccessary in this your case as it puts into perspective the kind of indivuals behind the handle Omenka and that indivual is a Yoruba Muslim from Ilorin whose ancestors where forced to convert at the point of the sword to Islam by Fulani bokos of old to which you now hold dear - a clear case of inherited Stockholm syndrome that can only be passed through the cowardly lineage of an Ilorin yoruba gambari owned slave.

I hope this clears things out for you, mr Omenka the Yoruba jumbo boy slave.
.he is not even idoma.dat guy is from igede
Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by donpope1(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

You are a Yoruba Muslim of the worst kind - an Ilorin traitor.

If you are an Idoma from Benue then why would you post a comment on your state like this?

Stop claiming you are Idoma.

In the early days of this your handle you were claiming Ibo.

Stop your deciet you Yoruba traitor.
I personally think he is from Edo, an Esan dude. I've met many Omenkas from Esan, the same spelling with the Igbo word "omenka" but different pronouciation.

1 Like

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by IdomaLikita: 11:24am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahD, why are you bothering yourself to unravel his ethnicity..even if he is Idoma it doesn't change the fact that he's got Stockholm Sydrome..morever fulani asslickers span the whole country..from the Afikpos in Ebonyi, to the Yorubas of Ilorin, to the Hundreds of tribes in the Middlebelt who gift their daughters to Fulani Men and allow mosques grace their ancestral palaces..Traitors everywhere!

4 Likes

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by poseidon12: 11:26am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

Number one armed robbers plaguing Nigeria today are Fulanis.

Here read on a historical description of your people.

Well done @AntiMahdi. Great investigative job you are doing. That is how literate people should argue, with historical facts.
I like how you exposed @omenka by putting up his previous post that showed he is not from Benue, which is obviously why it didn't bother him that Agatu people where massacred. Nigerians can be heartless in their tribalism.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by juman(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2016
The destroyed country is melting away.

While the government is still sleeping.
Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by CyberWolf: 11:32am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

If you are an Idoma from Benue then why would you post a comment on your state like this?

You nailed it bro. Please do a screenshot and share it here please.

6 Likes

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by CyberWolf: 11:41am On May 03, 2016
oochi123:
.he is not even idoma.dat guy is from igede
He once claimed Igede but they are telling you that he is not even from Benue State as a whole. BishopMagic that just busted him here says he is from Kwara State. I will work on his profile!

4 Likes

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by poseidon12: 11:48am On May 03, 2016
omenka:
Dude, just exit and unfollow the thread like I've done. Sometimes, it hurts them more when they are totally ignored after begging and crying all over the place looking for one's attention.

Let them kill themselves on the thread. grin

#Omenka the Fulani man from Kano, sorry, I mean the Illorin Muslim, has spoken! grin

Omenka are you ashamed of your ethnicity? You should be proud to announce it to whoever cares to know.
Is your ethnicity supposed to be a secret?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by poseidon12: 11:51am On May 03, 2016
Leke001:
I wonder at how so weak,sentimental and sectionally bias we've become in this country.A set of persons are going about killing fellow Nigerians and some idiots sitting in their comfort and luxury are standing up for them....and we are quiet....I'm beginning to regret being a Nigerian.I dont care if you ban me o!.......I dey vex ni

Nigeria is a messed up country.
Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by jogojogo: 12:18pm On May 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Zombies be like, "That Idoma group are ipods".

I am sorry, you just did not make any sense!!!!
Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by poseidon12: 12:20pm On May 03, 2016
pressplay411:

What is your ethnicity sir? This is so we can check if some of your people are also involved in money rituals and scams. You preach against tribalism and yet you practice tribalism. Some Nigerians and hypocrisy.
You have to realize that a Fulani man is the president and commander in chief of the military. He has consistently kept quiet as the killings by his kinsmen has intensified. And northern governors, who are mostly Fulani, are coming out in defense of the killers (in a subtle way). So how do you expect we, the non Fulani /victims to react?
When GEJ was president, if the Niger Delta militants went about killing all over the north, and the government is not dealing with the militants, how do you think the north would have reacted?
Remember that they threatened to make the country ungovernable just because GEJ decided to run for president.
You ask the Igbo how many of their kindred have been affected. So we should all wait until we are personally affected before we can react? So if even one person is killed we should not react? Please tell us what number of Igbo should be killed before we should react. And why are you fixated on the Igbo? Are they the only group complaining? Or is this the usual petty envy and hate?
Prof. Wole Soyinka just complained on these killings by Fulani herdsmen. The Benue people are complaining. Different groups in the Southwest are complaining.
So, sir, what is your problem with the Igbo?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by oochi123(f): 12:29pm On May 03, 2016
CyberWolf:
He once claimed Igede but they are telling you that he is not even from Benue State as a whole. BishopMagic that just busted him here says he is from Kwara State. I will work on his profile!
na wa o..cus I know ppl frm igede bear that name..
Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by pressplay411(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2016
poseidon12:

What is your ethnicity sir? This is so we can check if some of your people are also involved in money rituals and scams. You preach against tribalism and yet you practice tribalism. Some Nigerians and hypocrisy.
You have to realize that a Fulani man is the president and commander in chief of the military. He has consistently kept quiet as the killings by his kinsmen has intensified. And northern governors, who are mostly Fulani, are coming out in defense of the killers (in a subtle way). So how do you expect we, the non Fulani /victims to react?
When GEJ was president, if the Niger Delta militants went about killing all over the north, and the government is not dealing with the militants, how do you think the north would have reacted?
Remember that they threatened to make the country ungovernable just because GEJ decided to run for president.
You ask the Igbo how many of their kindred have been affected. So we should all wait until we are personally affected before we can react? So if even one person is killed we should not react? Please tell us what number of Igbo should be killed before we should react. And why are you fixated on the Igbo? Are they the only group complaining? Or is this the usual petty envy and hate?
Prof. Wole Soyinka just complained on these killings by Fulani herdsmen. The Benue people are complaining. Different groups in the Southwest are complaining.
So, sir, what is your problem with the Igbo?

Apparently you only pick what you want in a conversation. Well All tribes have their stereotypes but Singling out igbos in my Iast comment was significant cos majority of those agitating over this supposed Fulani killings and anti-buharists are majorly Igbo's (and I stand to be corrected)
I still ask if anyone knows anyone affected yet no one.
My point is it just might be politically motivated propaganda.
Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by BlackTechnology: 1:07pm On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

You catch omenka shocked

Bad boy with sharp brain kiss

3 Likes

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by BlackSEER(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

He will only deceive fools like himself

2 Likes

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by pressplay411(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2016
koice:

This analogy of yours sucks. Cow Herding is only exclusive to the Fulanis in West Africa, while scamming, and money rituals are some of the socio-economic problems prevalent in third world nations, and not exclusive to any particular tribe alone. All these are common knowledge. It's also a common knowledge that the Fulanis have no regard for human lives. They forcefully encroach and attack peaceful communities across the country indiscriminately and without provocation. In the north, Fulanis and their Hausa brothers are quick to kill Southerners at the slightest provocation. Tribalism & Xenophobia start and end with the Fulanis.

My analogy hurts cos it true... Remind me what they say about Truth? Yes it hurts.
I singled out Igbo's cos majority of those propagating this issue are Igbo's yet I haven't found one to confirm nor deny the existence of any victim that's a relative or not.
Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by engrchykae(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2016
fulanmafia:
All signs are increasingly showing that the desperation to demonize the Fulani herdsmen has political undertones.

1. After the Acting governor came out to debunk claims that they were not shielding the herdsmen, why come out with ANOTHER press release...without any new evidence, essentially blaming ALL Fulani herdsmen because of the activities of a few misfits using them as cover.

2. The Northern governors were only emphasizing the fact that it is absolutely senseless to attribute the attacks to Fulani herdsmen because of the activities of some terrorists masquerading as legitimate herdsmen.

Trust them to spin that into the governors absolving the perpetrators of blame.
i never knew that its bad to demonize a race,for decades,most nigerians have demonized igbos as the problem with Nigerian even when igbos are far from the corridors of power.
The fulanis are not being demonized rather they are being exposed for who they are.
They have operated covertly for decades taking the rest of us for a ride thinking themselves the masters of politics.
They first enslaved the Hausa after conquering them at the battle of Gobir and ensured the eternal servitude of the hausa by installing the fourteen generals of dan fodio as emirs.
Reason why no Hausa is an emir and ibrahim shekarau is the first hausa governor of kano state.
The most annoying is when fulani parade themselves as people of integrity.

5 Likes

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 03, 2016
pressplay411:

My analogy hurts cos it true... Remind me what they say about Truth? Yes it hurts.
I singled out Igbo's cos majority of those propagating this issue are Igbo's yet I haven't found one to confirm nor deny the existence of any victim that's a relative or not.

Your so-called analogy was a joke, thus, couldn't have hurt a fly talk more of a human.

Last time I checked, the South and middle belt are united against the atrocities of the Fulani herdsmen, thus, singling out the Igbos for your analogy speaks volume of your own personal bias and bigotry.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday / Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina / Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.