Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Do This And Your Wife Will Love You More(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This And Your Wife Will Love You More(picture) (1168 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do This And Your Wife Will Love You More(picture) by alobright17(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2016
It's working for many it will work for you too.

Re: Do This And Your Wife Will Love You More(picture) by Julietcutie(f): 7:14am On May 03, 2016
grin
Re: Do This And Your Wife Will Love You More(picture) by possibilita(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2016
Guy u knw the country wey u dey?

SMH for u

This is a country whrer you shout "hey Honey pls what do you know about medicrity"

And ur bea be like "hmmmmm hmmmmm I really don't know much pls try asking google"

After u chech it and continue ur reading u come across another word and shout "honey this Patrick Obahiagon is a joke pls do you know what Political Jaberwoky mean?"

And then ur wife is lke "Papa joe pls leave me alone oh there is phone with u do I look like google,webstar or advance dictionary to u? Hmmm abego"

Its like our women thinks with their kitten.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

6 Benefit You Get When You Marry A Fat/plumpy Girl / 18 Secrets Guys Wish You Knew / The Hidden Secrets And Health Benefits Of Having Regular Sex *** 21+ ***pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.