Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? (10469 Views)

Footballers Or Basketballers Which Are More Cute And Good Husband Materia? / Who Is More Popular? / World Famous Footballers Who Have Slept With The Same Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 03, 2016
So yesterday, my Dad nd I had an argument over who is more popular between musicians and footballers. I believe it's musicians of course, like how many musicians can you just mention without really thinking. But my Dad believes it's footballers, nd He mentioned some players nd asked if I didnt know them? Of Course, I knew them, yhu will have to be deaf not to know football players in my house. So what's your take on this, who do you think is more popular?? Footballers or musicians??
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Vinshu(f): 9:33am On May 03, 2016
Music Artists.

Not everyone is a fan of sports but everyone listens to music

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by cruzita(f): 9:34am On May 03, 2016
if u are good in what u do , u will be popular .Messi,ronaldo,neymar ,Suarez etc are very good footballers and are popular,same way wizkid ,davido ,psquare,Asa,Drake etc are also good in their own area and are also popular.SO IF U WANT TO BE POPULAR ,U HAVE TO BE GOOD IN WHATEVER U DO
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 03, 2016
cruzita:
if u are good in what u do , u will be popular .Messi,ronaldo,neymar ,Suarez etc are very good footballers and are popular,same way wizkid ,davido ,psquare,Asa,Drake etc are also good in their own area and are also popular.SO IF U WANT TO BE POPULAR ,U HAVE TO BE GOOD IN WHATEVER U DO
Who's neymar? Who's Suarez?
...Never heard of 'em tho.

Buh I knew all the musicians You stated.
So many peeps Ain't A fan of football..Buh everyone Loves A good music.

Beyonce
Nicki Minaj
Rihanna
Drake
Iggy Azlea.
Tupac.

Who doesn't know these peeps?

The person Was probably Dipped in coma throughout the 21st century. or maybe lived in A deserted rock..sad

Even my granny knows Beyonce!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 03, 2016
Estharfabian:

Beyonce
Nicki Minaj
Rihanna
Drake
Iggy Azlea.
Tupac.

The person Was probably Dipped in coma throughout the 21st century. or maybe lived in A deserted rock..sad

yhur granny?? shocked
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 03, 2016
Music is more easier than football, football is all about luck, while music talent and hardwork can make u a superstar
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Music Artists.
Not everyone is a fan of sports but everyone listens to music
dat was my tot too, yhu will definitely av yhur type of music
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by bobbyluis(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2016
Estharfabian:

Beyonce
Nicki Minaj
Rihanna
Drake
Iggy Azlea.
Tupac.

Not everybody knws dis ppl,the only musician our old men and women knw is Micheal jackson...u don't expect them to watch Beyonce and nicki minaj twerking??
But some old men knw some footballers though because most of them watch the WORLD CUP and they can even tell u ppl dat played in d 80s

3 Likes

Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by deeplow: 9:55am On May 03, 2016
It depends... There are a lot of Musicians, There are a lot of footballers. Only a few of the both are known worldwide. For every beyonce that is well known, there are a thousand Paolo Nutinis that aren't. For every Ronaldo, there are a thousand Nathan Redmonds that are not.

My mom knows Beyonce, Rihanna, 50 cent, Ronaldo, Messi, Okocha, but she doesnt know Chrisette Michelle, John Newman, Alex Iwobi, Marcus Rashford.

So, it is not a clear argument as to which is more popular, you can only compare individuals from both fields, not the fields themselves.

1 Like

Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by wemmieslim(f): 10:01am On May 03, 2016
I guess both
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 03, 2016
Jayooluwa:

yhur granny?? shocked
She sings single ladies Like all the time..grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 03, 2016
Estharfabian:

Between u and Satan i dont know who lie the most, but im sure ure a little bit a liar than him.
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 03, 2016
bobbyluis:

Not everybody knws dis ppl,the only musician our old men and women knw is Micheal jackson...u don't expect them to watch Beyonce and nicki minaj twerking??
But some old men knw some footballers though because most of them watch the WORLD CUP and they can even tell u ppl dat played in d 80s
Lol. grin

That's some gender segregation you got going.
We're talking about Both sexes . male and females.

The only player my granny Knows is ''kanu nwankwo'' ..That's if I even got the spelling right? grin
She knows a lottta musicians. and I mean a lot.there's Jim Reeves, Dolly Patton, Kenny Rogers and all. same goes to my mom, Brothers...friends and whatnot.

People feel for music. Music is food for the soul. music is life...
Football I'll pass baby ..grin

Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 03, 2016
Estharfabian:

hahahahaha!!! I cnt evn imagine it. Lool. Hope she dances while singin it
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Between u and Satan i dont know who lie the most, but im sure ure a little bit a liar than him.
My granny has A 21st century Mind stock'd in A 17th Century body!

Believe whatever you want tho..grin
I Couldn't give two fuckks....wink

Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 03, 2016
Football is more popular. e.g the vibe all around the world during the month of world cup. "olympic final. champions league final. about 90% of humans in this earth would not want to miss these finals. go watch d first leg between madrid and barca and watch how soldiers fighting a war in afghanistan and lebanon gather in a hall to watch d match. u will see how people in miami, china, brazil and all over the world gather at the beach and in a large hall just to watch a single football match. even kimkardasian and kanye west purchase a football for north west to start playing with it. why did they not purchase a microphone 4 her to start singing with it? even beyonce has a crush on vidal of bayern munich and its obvious vidal dnt give a shiit about her.

2 Likes

Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by bobbyluis(m): 10:17am On May 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

That's some gender segregation you got going.
We're talking about Both sexes . male and females.

The only player my granny Knows is ''kanu nwankwo'' ..That's if I even got the spelling right? grin
She knows a lottta musicians. and I mean a lot.there's Jim Reeves, Dolly Patton, Kenny Rogers and all. same goes to my mom, Brothers...friends and whatnot.

People feel for music. Music is food for the soul. music is life...
Football I'll pass baby ..grin

Lol...gender segregation
Nah...I don't mean dat
Even women do it sef,i remember when ever we put music videos in my house,my mum will b passing and peep,she will just sigh and say 'rubbish' Lekwa Ndi nke a gbo oto(i.e this ones r naked) so they don't even care to watch it these days
But football nobody is running around naked,so they r more interested in football than music
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
My granny has A 21st century Mind stock'd in A 17th Century body!

Believe whatever you want tho..grin
I Couldn't give two fuckks....wink

MY only problem with u, is that u lie too much.
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 10:23am On May 03, 2016
Jayooluwa:

hahahahaha!!! I cnt evn imagine it. Lool. Hope she dances while singin it
A little claps here And there....grin

But Yeah...she could shake some booty sometimes. wink
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 10:25am On May 03, 2016
bobbyluis:

Lol...gender segregation
Nah...I don't mean dat
Even women do it sef,i remember when ever we put music videos in my house,my mum will b passing and peep,she will just sigh and say 'rubbish' Lekwa Ndi nke a gbo oto(i.e this ones r naked) so they don't even care to watch it these days
But football nobody is running around naked,so they r more interested in football than music
We're talking about two different things here...grin

Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Football is more popular. e.g the vibe all around the world during the month of world cup. "olympic final. champions league final. about 90% of humans in this earth would not want to miss these finals. go watch d first leg between madrid and barca and watch how soldiers fighting a war in afghanistan and lebanon gather in a hall to watch d match. u will see how people in miami, china, brazil and all over the world gather at the beach and in a large hall just to watch a single football match. even kimkardasian and kanye west purchase a football for north west to start playing with it. why did they not purchase a microphone 4 her to start singing with it? even beyonce has a crush on vidal of bayern munich and its obvious vidal dnt give a shiit about her.
hmmmmm
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 03, 2016
Jayooluwa:

hmmmmm
are u cummming?
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
are u cummming?
m surprised abt dat beyonce's news is all, were yhu take hear am sef? He's er favourite player doesnt mean she has a crush on him
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 10:51am On May 03, 2016
Jayooluwa:

m surprised abt dat beyonce's news is all, were yhu take hear am sef? He's er favourite player doesnt mean she has a crush on him
ITS TRUE MY DEAR. just do a little research on google. do u even know that CRISTIANO RONALDO once dated kim kardasian untill he dump her. these footballers dnt care about them. but its obvious these A list female musicians want them. Like how Neymar snub rihana.
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ITS TRUE MY DEAR. just do a little research on google. do u even know that CRISTIANO RONALDO once dated kim kardasian untill he dump her. these footballers dnt care about them. but its obvious these A list female musicians want them. Like how Neymar snub rihana.
I will chek dat awt. But my point is musicians ar more popular dan dese football players evn if dey ar crushin on dem
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 03, 2016
Jayooluwa:

I will chek dat awt. But my point is musicians ar more popular dan dese football players evn if dey ar crushin on dem
hmm ok ask your younga broda even sister in d age bracket of 5 to 10. who he or she knows, between messi or beyonce or between chelsea and mavin record.
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 11:17am On May 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hmm ok ask your younga broda even sister in d age bracket of 5 to 10. who he or she knows, between messi or beyonce or between chelsea and mavin record.
she doesnt noe 'mavin record' bt she noes Tiwa nd korede, nt sure of beyonce tho nd many oda musicians. Bt she noes only Messi, d oda day, she was asking me why chelsea was wearing suit. But av sed it, in my awse na sport almost 24/7, news oh, d match oh. Bt pik a young gal frm a home were dey arent obsessed wit football/ music nd yhu will c which one she will noe beta
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 11:27am On May 03, 2016
Jayooluwa:

she doesnt noe 'mavin record' bt she noes Tiwa nd korede, nt sure of beyonce tho nd many oda musicians. Bt she noes only Messi, d oda day, she was asking me why chelsea was wearing suit. But av sed it, in my awse na sport almost 24/7, news oh, d match oh. Bt pik a young gal frm a home were dey arent obsessed wit football/ music nd yhu will c which one she will noe beta
HMM so u see. I win becaus even if a little girl comes 4rm a home where they dnt watch football nor music, she will still learn how to say up chelsea in school when the guys start arguing. how many time have a dancing competition bein organise in schools? but there is not a day dat d guys dnt play football during break or afta school. you see this things influences the mentality of the little girl that she now begins to find in interest in playing football or watch football. 90% of ladies prefare watching movies than listening to music. but abt 99% of them find football interesting.
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
HMM so u see. I win becaus even if a little girl comes 4rm a home where they dnt watch football nor music, she will still learn how to say up chelsea in school when the guys start arguing. how many time have a dancing competition bein organise in schools? but there is not a day dat d guys dnt play football during break or afta school. you see this things influences the mentality of the little girl that she now begins to find in interest in playing football or watch football. 90% of ladies prefare watching movies than listening to music. but abt 99% of them find football interesting.
hahahahahah, nah yhu didnt win. Yhu've forgotten dat itz frm dis same skul dat students learn d new songs from. My sis came back d oda day nd was screamin 'share d gala, share d booze!!' nd my mouth dropped open. Wu do you tink tot er?? Er friends must have sang it in frnt of er ofcourse
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
come and take this high5. U've said it all. Football! During last world cup, argentina vs nigeria, omo c as road empty that day. C as everybody happy during that period.
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 03, 2016
Estharfabian:

Beyonce
Nicki Minaj
Rihanna
Drake
Iggy Azlea.
Tupac.

shocked shocked u dont know suarez, The cannibal? Neymar?

Even my late grandpa knew suarez!

Girl where have u been? Welcome to the 21st century grin
Re: Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular?? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 03, 2016
juhan:
shocked shocked u dont know suarez, The cannibal? Neymar?

Even my late grandpa knew suarez!

Girl where have u been? Welcome to the 21st century grin
hahahaha @Suarez d cannibal, one of my family's friend evn named deir dog Suarezcheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Won't Meet My Parents, Why? / J / Can You Date Fat Females Above Size 8?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.