Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp (47416 Views)

House Burglars Caught In Lagos Stripped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp By Mob / Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob / Family Members Meet A Robber At Home As They Come Home From Mosque In Abuja. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by delightf(f): 10:55am On May 03, 2016
Is a pity dis happen close tomy street
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by falore18(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2016
dainformant:
e don be for am
him cup don full.
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by maxit2(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Nigeria is still 400 years behind civilization.
Why on earth would you beat a thief that stole 10 naira ??

Meanwhile you congratulate the politicians that steals billions of naira

I am not in support of Jungle justice. However, a thief is a thief, wether 10 Naira or 10 Billion.
The moment the 10 naira thief gets access to steal 10 billion he will steal it. This is more like cutting the small tree before it grows too big and difficult to cut.

We don't have to keep blaming our thieving politicians for everything we do. This guy na thief. Make him go face the music.

1 Like

Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Sunseeker: 10:58am On May 03, 2016
IT IS WRONG !
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Benbobola(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2016
This is y I keep saying this country cannot progress. If the citizens still have the mentality for jungle justice and are not civilized enough to hand him over to the appropriate authorities, then how can we become a developed nation. We are still developing and will forever remain that way until our mentality changes entirely to maturity in handling cases like this with appropriate law and order
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Gracito(f): 11:07am On May 03, 2016
VocalWalls:
Good.
I don't support mob action but after I got robbed, I realized they don't deserve mercy.
They should Rob elites, not poor masses.
me nine
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by ladycomfort(f): 11:19am On May 03, 2016
That's very good for him. He should have been killed. Awon oloriburuku eyan. angry
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Nobody: 11:23am On May 03, 2016
ladyF:
Every day for the thief really. But ermmm....who is the person putting black marker on that place na? angry Abeg remove it, let people that don't want to see cover their eyes biko...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Nawa for you o
God help us in 9ja. Walahi, i tire for our people, person still 100 naira, we beat am up, UnCloth him because him steal. People wey chop our collective money, we add feathers to their red cap and make them oloyes. Kai...
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Odani: 11:39am On May 03, 2016
VocalWalls:
Good.
I don't support mob action but after I got robbed, I realized they don't deserve mercy.
They should Rob elites, not poor masses.

you will be an elite one day hope u will not swallow ur word 2moro
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by VocalWalls: 11:55am On May 03, 2016
Odani:

you will be an elite one day hope u will not swallow ur word 2moro

Sorry, I meant to write the "corrupt elites"
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by pelij18(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:

You sound like a thief
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2016
;Dfor those of you who say it's inappropriate to beat this thief while politicians loot unopposed I say to you that he gets this Beating because being an extract from the mostly poor Nigerians he ought to know and consider how hard life is for people and not add to their suffering and hence the beating they usually get. cheers
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2016
Benbobola:
This is y I keep saying this country cannot progress. If the citizens still have the mentality for jungle justice and are not civilized enough to hand him over to the appropriate authorities, then how can we become a developed nation. We are still developing and will forever remain that way until our mentality changes entirely to maturity in handling cases like this with appropriate law and order
we don't have appropriate authorities to hand him over to that's why.

1 Like

Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Fourwinds: 1:00pm On May 03, 2016
grin grin ;DI know say many girls open this thread because of d guy black mamba ;DI know say many girls open this thread because of d guy black mamba
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Payshence(f): 1:10pm On May 03, 2016
Very good one.
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2016
End time thief grin
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by nomoless: 2:17pm On May 03, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:

because they are the same and also expect to be like that one day
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2016
ladycomfort:
That's very good for him. He should have been killed. Awon oloriburuku eyan. angry

Badt gurl grin
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by fart: 3:24pm On May 03, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
no be small thing oo

The pen.is is a small thing
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by ministeriallist: 3:40pm On May 03, 2016
Jungle justice from jungle people
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by OgeneUkwenu(f): 4:51pm On May 03, 2016
See his long head. angry
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by playtheblues(f): 6:53pm On May 03, 2016
Na lie.

Na fuel scarcity save am.

Boys for area dey find fuel to decorate him body but fuel no come dey.

Na Buhari and Kachikwu save am.

greatness22:
He get luck say nor be waff town he go try dis rubbish, guys for area go throw tyre for he neck and baff am with better fuel.

What's expecting this for a start, then ashes in the end
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Keepshining(f): 6:59pm On May 03, 2016
dainformant:
It is as they say 'everyday for the thief and one day for the owner of the house'. This robber was caught in the act during an operation last night at the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) building at 112 Obafemi Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos.. The young man was beaten mercilessly and stripped unclad till this morning before being handed over to the authorities.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/robber-stripped-unclad-and-beaten-to.html
Why covering the john thomas for goodness sake?
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Bistech(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2016
portals101:
1, I didn't see any merciless beating in the pix. His face still in shape
2. I didn't see any 'unclad'. I see chest, legs and black markers undecided

Lolz! Wat else do u want to see? 9ja! Lol
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by diva90: 7:47pm On May 03, 2016
I'm happy they didn't burn him to death. This is the way it should be, no more jungle justice, just catch them and hand them over to the proper authority for prosecution
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by zomby(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2016
There is a big possibility that this dude stole an iPhone...I'm not impressed until we come together and start doing exactly the same to those people that left our country naked and on her knees.

Nigerians will beat the sh1t out of a dude that stole a Samsung phone and then turn around to defend leaders that stole from us in BILLIONS..eg: Saraki.
What a hopeless group of people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 03, 2016
Cetona:
grin

Lmao!
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by fbtowner(m): 8:58pm On May 03, 2016
Apelex:
He shud have been handed over to the police...not beaten nd stripped unclad...Dats just anoda barbaric act of Nigerians.. We lack civilization... As far as we continue in such acts.we will never see the light as a nation

So that he will be able to bail him self with money right? And continue the act.

Well until our police are free from corruption. I'm in full support of jungle justice.

I don't know if u have seen where a thief is been beaten and he is screaming he wants to go to police station.
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 03, 2016
Serves him right. Why take what people struggle work hard to get? And when you plead with them to reconsider they will threaten you with violence or even rape.
Most are really heartless.
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by youngaduco(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2016
though he deserve it,,,,,...the bible made it clear,,,stealing is a sin......Revelation 21:8
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Rhea(f): 11:41pm On May 03, 2016
1. Tire
2. Petrol/Kerosene/Lighterfluid/groundnutoil/anything flammable liquid
3. Lighter/Matches

End of story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Tries To Buy Car With Cash She Printed At Home / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" / Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.