Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp (47413 Views)

House Burglars Caught In Lagos Stripped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp By Mob / Liberian Thief Stripped Unclad, Beaten To Pulp & His Bladder Ripped Off By Mob / Family Members Meet A Robber At Home As They Come Home From Mosque In Abuja. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Apelex(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2016
fbtowner:

So that he will be able to bail him self with money right? And continue the act.

Well until our police are free from corruption. I'm in full support of jungle justice.

I don't know if u have seen where a thief is been beaten and he is screaming he wants to go to police station.

Its cuz of the thinking of people like you we will never move forward in this country.. How can u support such a barbaric inhumane heart.dnt you have humanity.be civil in thinking...
Dnt insight such violence my brother..when u get such thinking away from your head.the better for you...
D last time dere was an act of jungle justice in America was in 1905....
Am not saying Nigeria is d US but we just have to grow as a people nd growing involves changing our mindset...we need to be mur civil
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by fbtowner(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2016
Apelex:

Its cuz of the thinking of people like you we will never move forward in this country.. How can u support such a barbaric inhumane heart.dnt you have humanity.be civil in thinking...
Dnt insight such violence my brother..when u get such thinking away from your head.the better for you...
D last time dere was an act of jungle justice in America was in 1905....
Am not saying Nigeria is d US but we just have to grow as a people nd growing involves changing our mindset...we need to be mur civil

I can see u are shying away from the fact that our police is corrupt I know u can't defend that

Well jungle justice can never even happen in a country where the Authorities do their job in the right way.

So get my point straight and don't dodge the fact

If that thief had been taken to the Authorities he would have been a free man now and probably stealing somewhere else

I guess u have not been attacked by robbers before or probably u are not with any valuable that day

if not that it would have been bad I would have wished u experience it soon.

I still stand on my point. Until our Authorities can carry out justice without collecting bribe. I'm in full support of jungle justice

Good day
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Apelex(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2016
fbtowner:

I can see u are shying away from the fact that our police is corrupt I know u can't defend that

Well jungle justice can never even happen in a country where the Authorities do their job in the right way.

So get my point straight and don't dodge the fact

If that thief had been taken to the Authorities he would have been a free man now and probably stealing somewhere else

I guess u have not been attacked by robbers before or probably u are not with any valuable that day

if not that it would have been bad I would have wished u experience it soon.

I still stand on my point. Until our Authorities can carry out justice without collecting bribe. I'm in full support of jungle justice

Good day

So because our police is corrupt you prefer maiming and beating ,,

Beating a human being to the pulp.dehumanising..

You better have a rethink. And have a conscience for humanity..

These are the reasons Nigeria as a country won't ever go forward cuz we still have people who refuse to grow in civilization.. Why do you think its called
'Jungle justice"

Are you in the jungle?

Is that how our justice system works?

Are you that inhuman?

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by fbtowner(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2016
Apelex:

So because our police is corrupt you prefer maiming and beating ,,

Beating a human being to the pulp.dehumanising..

You better have a rethink. And have a conscience for humanity..

These are the reasons Nigeria as a country won't ever go forward cuz we still have people who refuse to grow in civilization.. Why do you think its called
'Jungle justice"

Are you in the jungle?

Is that how our justice system works?

Are you that inhuman?

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

Lol. I will pass on ur issue.

It seems u don't live in nigeria or you are still very young

I won't quote u again
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by Apelex(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2016
fbtowner:

Lol. I will pass on ur issue.

It seems u don't live in nigeria or you are still very young

I won't quote u again

Guy am a married man...

And I live very much in Nigeria

Your thinking is inhuman.plane and simple...

You don't encourage acts of violence..

When people can come out and say no to such and stop such acts ...then we can move forward.. You don't have to live abroad to see that its wrongs to do or encourage such acts...

Have love for your humanity...

We are in a country Dats trying to grow..even though things are bad now. We still have to work on our future and this is one of the things we have to stop in Nigeria...
Re: Robber At NHIS Building Lagos Striped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp by BABANGBALI: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hannefa be like "why una cover him preek na?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Tries To Buy Car With Cash She Printed At Home / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" / Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.