Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured (25748 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Olumide Odimayo Who Was Kidnapped In Ondo, Paraded. Photos / I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer / Killer Of General Mohammed Shuwa Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 11:44am On May 03, 2016
cheesy are you sure? These people don't resemble people from the .... Just saying grin
Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by Nobody: 11:46am On May 03, 2016
They are lucky to be arrested by the military. If not, they may have died 'while trying to escape Police arrest' or 'during exchange of gunfire'
Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by Rotimi47: 11:57am On May 03, 2016
idris4r83:
Guns and weapons don't kill people,
People kill people.
DMX

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by Rotimi47: 12:02pm On May 03, 2016
Chai! If they are found to be guilty of this crime, then their own don pop like popcorn.

RIP to the General and all the innocent people who have lost their lives this year.
Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by EmekaBlue(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2016
suspects
Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by tuna4servi(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2016
No hiding place for the wicked
Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by Greenback: 12:27pm On May 03, 2016
2sexyccom:
Why are they still you "Suspected" in their report. I believe that they should confessed to their crimes and claim that they are the perpetrators.
and some nepa bill holders will jump into the crocodile's mouth
of conclusion...
Ask gaddafithe2nd hehehehe...
Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by Tempsokes(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2016
Those who kill by the gun shall die by the gun......... he killed many during the war..... so what do u expect? To die peacefully

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by Nwaisuochi(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Col. Muhammed Shuwa, GOC 1st Division, Nigerian Army (1967-1969).
I catch your drift,my man. HE WHO LIVES BY THE SWORD SHALL DIE BY THE SWORD. All the those who murdered innocent Biafran children will never know peace even in after -life
Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by Donclaracuzo: 1:25pm On May 03, 2016
Hope they arrested and paraded the culprits and not sacrificial lambs in other to show how competent they are. These days, Nigerian army is the police hence they are acting for police while the police are busy stopping and sapping motorist on the road! I pity this my country!!!
Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by moshmusth(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2016
ATajur:

you ar the useless not police officer. u dont knw what u ar doing.

clap for yourself if I dash u slap or curse now na 1 week ban for me but I won't give you that satisfaction
Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by Trexnemesis(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2016
klassykute:
lol dat oda guy dey shit there?

I think
Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by sadissbala(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2016
ATajur:

you ar the useless not police officer. u dont knw what u ar doing.
I guess u are a police officer grin
Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2016
Greenback:

and some nepa bill holders will jump into the crocodile's mouth
of conclusion...
Ask gaddafithe2nd hehehehe...
See yeye guys. For your info, I qouted that statement from the OP. so go check. Awon I.T.K
Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by Greenback: 7:59pm On May 03, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

See yeye guys. For your info, I qouted that statement from the OP. so go check. Awon I.T.K

why evils na?

Am i da one responsible for ur nepa bill degree status?
And again,phcn champion,hahaha,suspect and convict are da same,ba? Hehehehe.....awòn certificate dè nepa bill hahahahahaha.........
Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2016
Greenback:

why evils na?

Am i da one responsible for ur nepa bill degree status?
And again,phcn champion,hahaha,suspect and convict are da same,ba? Hehehehe.....awòn certificate dè nepa bill hahahahahaha.........
You are a wazzock. Tell me, where I used tautology. I never used Convict and Suspect in the same sentence. Awon ti Oluwole certificate. Next time there is no English word call 'da'. Don't forget the rules of capitalisation when using letter 'I'.
Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by Greenback: 9:12pm On May 03, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

You are a wazzock. Tell me, where I used tautology. I never used Convict and Suspect in the same sentence. Awon ti Oluwole certificate. Next time there is no English word call 'da'. Don't forget the rules of capitalisation when using letter 'I'.

hmmm so dull indeed....how do i get this simple matter thru ur thick skull n in2 ur basket brain,now..any suggestions? Hahahahahahaha... grin

Hmmm oluwole+nepa.....ol' boi,don jazzy níyèn,o haaaahahahaha....
Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2016
Greenback:

hmmm so dull indeed....how do i get this simple matter thru ur thick skull n in2 ur basket brain,now..any suggestions? Hahahahahahaha... grin

Hmmm oluwole+nepa.....ol' boi,don jazzy níyèn,o haaaahahahaha....
slowpoke! Accept it Mr man. It seems you are jobless keep quoting me omo ode.
I don't have your time buffoon.
Let me give you a piece of advice. You need to visit a funny farm and consult a headshrinker.
Abunu omo.
Re: Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured by Greenback: 6:42am On May 04, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Honored With 'War Lord' In Kogi (1985 Throwback Photo) / Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders / Abduslami Abubakar Visits Seyi Makinde, Oyo State Governor. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.