Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer (24184 Views)

Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR / Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured / Killer Of General Mohammed Shuwa Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2016
By Abdulsalam Muhammad

KANO – The 35 years old suspected mastermind of General Mamam Shuwa death, Mohammed Sani Nafiu has declared that he was framed by the military. Nafiu who was paraded by military in Kano Tuesday told newsmen that he knows nothing about the planning and assassination of the civil war hero.

Looking calm and steady, the high profile suspect who spoke in Hausa without mincing words said “I don’t know anything about General Shuwa’s death” Speaking further, Nafiu said “I was arrested from my home to the detention centre, and they are trying to frame me. I must make myself clear, I have no hand in General Shuwa’s death”.

The Boko Haram kingpin was arrested by the military at Hotoro General area of Kano municipal and a GSM and a total sum of three hundred naira was recovered from him. However, a senior military officer told Journalists shortly after a brief encounter with the suspects to disregard his stand.

The senior who do not want his name in print said that ” the suspects is a pathological liar, what we know of him was different from the picture he tried to paint before the world” According to him “immediately after General Shuwa was martyr, this suspect relocated from his country home and his arrest was a product of sustained intelligence operation”.

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/framed-military-general-shuwas-alleged-killer/

The alleged killer
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by nzeobi(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2016
Let the law decide and not the security agencies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by VampireeM(f): 1:36pm On May 03, 2016
Pleaase who should we believe? Let the law judge with proof.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 03, 2016
If you find out, he's a fulani
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by philGeo(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2016
Unfortunately for our so call military, so if bad event take place in person area and person relocate that make him to be prime suspect? Some years back the military said that the have arrest the killers, and this year again they have arrest the killers, the General killers no the finish again?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by Pidggin(f): 2:05pm On May 03, 2016
Who do we believe now
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by AYOdeji2102: 2:46pm On May 03, 2016
May God have mercy on us.

Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/2427877/get-back-sexy-look-confidence#39247217
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by LordVoldemort(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2016
The military should produce evidence to support their claim.

Ori yeye ni mogun ta se lo po
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2016
Story story

Anyway check my profile for affordable data plan for ur phones
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 03, 2016
We are Watching!!
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by kennyman2000(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2016
Smh
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 03, 2016
g
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by KnowMore: 2:49pm On May 03, 2016
haha lie
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by andersyn: 2:50pm On May 03, 2016
So many thing are going on in this country. Politicians have affected the credibility of all sectors in Nigeria. What proof do they have? And what if all this is a propaganda. I'm not saying he's not a suspect but the army should be smart enough to come out with proof. Jobs for the CTU in the states. I SWEAR politicians are lucky that NIGERIANS ARE PATIENT. Maybe a little bit too patient. God forbid that it all end up in a civil war.
Nigerian's development is as shown below.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by elbinmanny(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2016
Anything is possible under the cancerous general angry

4 Likes

Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 03, 2016
MADAM, let the court decide grin grin grin
Pidggin:
Who do we believe now

1 Like

Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 03, 2016
Okay. So Tiwa and TeeBillz can now rest.
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by Diomimi: 2:56pm On May 03, 2016
VampireeM:
Pleaase who should we believe? Let the law judge with proof.

Do you've confidence on the Nigeria army? Look at all the so called weapons recovered from the Boko Haram (okada, bathroom slippers and torchlight) are most of the stuffs recovered but still these army will go on air to announce terror on the terrorist. Wish they face ISIS So that their lies will end.
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 03, 2016
One day.

One lie government.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by hmuhammad(m): 3:00pm On May 03, 2016
elbinmanny:
no give yourself hypertension o
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by olafum1(m): 3:00pm On May 03, 2016
The military is taking the path of police this days...
Extrajudicial killings, gross abuse of Human Rights, bribe collection at filling stations etc
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by olafum1(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2016
The military is taking the path of police this days...
Extrajudicial killings, gross abuse of Human Rights, bribe collection at filling stations. now framing the innocent Is what I can't totally exonerate them from

1 Like

Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by repogirl(f): 3:04pm On May 03, 2016
Nigerian intelligence gathering is crappy bullshit.... Still doesn't mean the man is innocent anyway.

1 Like

Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by africanman85: 3:18pm On May 03, 2016
He that lives by the gun shall one day die by gun
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by Junior66(m): 3:19pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=EastGold post=45273614]If you find out, he's a fulani [/quote
na becos of people like you na im northern governors no wan accept say na fulano de cause crises. Why are u trying to cause discord unnecesarilly?
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 03, 2016
Since he is lying.

Make una give am suya, make him talk true..
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by Umamman(m): 3:26pm On May 03, 2016
To be continue
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by omonla555: 3:30pm On May 03, 2016
elbinmanny:

I swear, you don dey craze small small
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by obadiah11(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2016
who the truth
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by emmabest2000(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2016
Your head though
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by idupaul: 4:34pm On May 03, 2016
I hope they don't hang an innocent man..relocating after the death of the general might just be a coincidence. .what the military needs to do is find the motive why the guy would want General Shuman dead
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 03, 2016
He might be saying the truth cos no be today wey millitary and police dey frame innocent people for crime wey dem no commit.. especially police

But then,a killer will not admit to killing someone unless d evidence against him are concrete.

In d end,let justice prevail

Btw,listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wawa-Zange Grazing Reserve: Gombe Governor, Inuwa Provides Modern Facilities / FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans / Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.