Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka (1310 Views)

Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC / The Story Of Col Frank Omenka, The Butcher / A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by MasterofNL: 10:15am On May 03, 2016
Omenka is wondering why the fulani are being blamed for attacks currently going on in the MB and south of Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/3081856/nation-people-herdsmen-press

This is the answer Mr Omenka,

The fulani have been ranked as the fourth deadliest terror group in the world.

Global Terrorism Index: Nigerian Fulani militants named as fourth deadliest terror group in world

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-as-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-in-world-a6739851.html

Omenka, are you more intelligent than the world bodies that came up with this ranking which included the fulani herdsmen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by MasterofNL: 10:16am On May 03, 2016
I blame fulani herdsmen for the recent attacks and these are my reasons.

Firstly, the north has always believed in violence and it works for them. The north started boko haram as a major tool to take back power from the south and it worked for them. El Rufai once described boko haram as freedom fighters and Buhari himself at some point said that a fight against boko haram was a fight against the north.

The boko haram violence was a major reason why Jonathan was pushed out of office. The north threatened us with violence if they didn't get back power in 2015 and it worked for them. Today a northern fulani is in power.

Here again the fulani north is trying to annex lands in the MB and south and have come up with the proposed grazing bill. You will notice that attacks have intensified since the idea of the grazing bill came up and the reason is simple. The fulani is trying to strike fear into the hearts of othe Nigerians by killing, raping and mass destruction to make us accept the grazing bill. The idea is for other Nigerians to say "Please give them their grazing reserves so that they will stop killing us and we can have our peace."

Some southerners are aleady saying this. An example on nairaland is Searchiingforlove. This poster has said that Yorubas should collectively appologise to the fulanis and are ready to offer their lands for grazing reserves so that they can have peace. You can go through his post history and see this for yourself. Also check out one joborskills and see him promoting the proposed grazing bill. THANK GOD MOST YORUBAS HAVE REJECTED THESE ONES AND STOOD UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT.

The north used violence to get their sharia law when there were very terrible religious riots under Obasanjo when many Christians were killed.

The north used boko haram to take back power in 2015. It is true that boko haram existed even before Jonathan became president but they suddenly transformed into a mighty fighting force capable of ceasing territories and attacking military bases. This new boko haram is the one the north came up with to distabilise Jonathan's government. Boko haram before then were being handled by the police and we didn't hear much about them.

The north is trying to use violent herdsmen attacks to establish grazing reserves all over Nigeria and they have their eyes on the MB and southern lands,

Directly or indirectly, the fulanis are responsible for these armed attacks agianst the MB and south. The attacks may not be carried out by local traditional herdsmen but one thing I have discovered is that once they have any issues with any community concerning their cattle, they invite their armed brothers from Fouta Jalon who invade and sack the community.

The big question is will violence work for the core north yet again? Time will tell.
Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by Nobody: 10:20am On May 03, 2016
Omenka... Hmm Dat name sounds familiar...
Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by BrosPeter: 10:20am On May 03, 2016
I think people are beginning to give too much publicity to this inglorious paid hack, stop his mentions and watch him disappear.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by Nobody: 10:27am On May 03, 2016
Omenka. . . What hell kind of a name is that? Sounds like a convicted felon. More like the druglord of a notorious drug cartel.

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by MasterofNL: 11:20am On May 03, 2016
Lalasticlala, Dominique.
Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by omenka(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2016
MasterofNL:

Omenka is wondering why the fulani herdsmen are being blamed for attacks currently going on in the MB and south of Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/3081856/nation-people-herdsmen-press

This is the answer Mr Omenka,

The fulani herdsmen have been ranked as the fourth deadliest terror group in the world.

Global Terrorism Index: Nigerian Fulani militants named as fourth deadliest terror group in world

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-as-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-in-world-a6739851.html

Omenka, are you more intelligent than the world bodies that came up with this ranking which included the fulani herdsmen?

Lol. You just gave yourself a head-shot. grin

Please, show me where it is written on that article in QUOTE that Fulani Herdsmen, as you put it, are ranked as the second deadliest terror group in the world.

Just a quote my brother... wink
Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by MasterofNL: 12:02pm On May 03, 2016
omenka:
Lol. You just gave yourself a head-shot. grin

Please, show me where it is written on that article in QUOTE that Fulani Herdsmen, as you put it, are ranked as the second deadliest terror group in the world.

Just a quote my brother... wink

I said they were ranked the fourth not second.

See this paragraph:

The fourth deadliest known terrorist group has been named as the Fulani militant group operating in Nigeria and parts of the Central African Republic.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by omenka(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2016
MasterofNL:

I said they were ranked the fourth not second.

See this paragraph:

The fourth deadliest known terrorist group has been named as the Fulani militant group operating in Nigeria and parts of the Central African Republic.
Oga ooo!!! Highlight just Fulani Herdsmen for me.

Can you guys see what hatred has done to you?? Your mind has been twisted to see what it wants to see and not what is actually on display.

You keep insisting they listed "Fulani Herdsmen" yet you can't show me where they said "Fulani Herdsmen".

Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by MasterofNL: 12:43pm On May 03, 2016
omenka:

Can you guys see what hatred has done to you?? Your mind has been twisted to see what it wants to see and not what is actually on display.

You keep insisting they listed "Fulani Herdsmen" yet you can't show me where they said "Fulani Herdsmen".

Smh.

Why are you like this?

Bottom line is that the fulani is responsible for the fourth deadliest terror group in the world.

Can't you see that the escalated violence is to get other Nigerians to quickly accept the proposed grazing bill

Directly or indirectly, the fulanis are responsible for these armed attacks agianst the MB and south. The attacks may not be carried out by local traditional herdsmen but one thing I have discovered is that once they have any issues with any community concerning their cattle, they invite their armed brothers from Fouta Jalon who invade and sack the community.

Please carefully read through my second post on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by udatso: 12:50pm On May 03, 2016
MasterofNL:

Why are you like this?

Bottom line is that the fulani is responsible for the fourth deadliest terror group in the world.

Can't you see that the escalated violence is to get other Nigerians to quickly accept the proposed grazing bill

You have to resist the urge and temptation of lumping all Fulanis together and tarring them with the same brush

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by MasterofNL: 12:51pm On May 03, 2016
udatso:

You have to resist the urge and temptation of lumping all Fulanis together and tarring them with the same brush

I am not saying that all fulanis are terrorists what I am trying to say is that the fulani is responsible for the killings going on around the country or do you dispute that as well?
Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by omenka(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2016
MasterofNL:

Why are you like this?

Bla bla bla bla bla... Show proof ontop your own source, you no fit. grin

Now it has become a "bottom line" thing, an "inferential" deduction and no longer a categorical statement of fact as quoted. from your own source! cheesy

Bye mr Fulani Herdsmen are the forth bla bla bla. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by MasterofNL: 12:59pm On May 03, 2016
omenka:
[s]Bla bla bla bla bla... Show proof ontop your own source, you no fit. grin

Now it has become a "bottom line" thing, an "inferential" deduction and no longer a categorical statement of fact as quoted. from your own source! cheesy

Bye mr Fulani Herdsmen are the forth bla bla bla. wink[/s]

The fulani is responsible for the forth deadlist terror group in the world today, deal with it.

The have been going about destroying farms, raping women, killing people and sacking commuinities.

This is the reasn why we describe them as blood thirsty demonic invaders from Fouta Jalon. grin

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 03, 2016
omenka:

Smh.
Lol! When you've been cornered, this is what you resort to.

So "Civilised" fulani people are the ones carrying out these attacks?? Lol! Chronic case of zombeism. grin

Who else among the various sub-ethnic groups of the Fulanis could be carrying out these attacks if not the nomads/herdsmen?

Guy take your head out of where APC has it bro! Will power is very important!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by fedorahat: 1:03pm On May 03, 2016
MasterofNL:

I am not saying that all fulanis are terrorists what I am trying to say is that the fulani is responsible for the killings going on around the country or do you dispute that as well?
Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by MasterofNL: 1:09pm On May 03, 2016
MAROC:
Lol! When you've been cornered, this is what you resort to.

So "Civilised" fulani people are the ones carrying out these attacks?? Lol! Chronic case of zombeism. grin

Who else among the various sub-ethnic groups of the Fulanis could be carrying out these attacks if not the nomads/herdsmen?

Guy take your head out of where APC has it bro! Will power is very important!

See a parapraph from the source and notice the word nomads. Now tell me who the normadic fulanis are if not the fulani herdsmen:

The little-known group, formed of individuals from the semi-nomadic pastorial ethnic group Fula people existing across several West African nations, has seen a dramatic escalation of its activities in the past year.

cc Omenka
Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by udatso: 1:11pm On May 03, 2016
MasterofNL:

"The Fulanis" is a general term representing all Fulanis.. ...
If you aren't calling them terrorist, then why the article on them been the 4th deadliest terrorist.? Even when Omenka tried to correct you that it's not all Fulanis, you said and I quote
The fulani is responsible for the forth deadlist terror group in the world today, deal with it.
He tried to correct you here that in the article you quoted, what was mentioned was Fulani militant group
Maybe you didn't mean to generalise but your posts suggest so

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by ruggedboy01: 1:16pm On May 03, 2016
Who's omenka undecided

Is he a zombie or a human being undecided undecided undecided

Oya mynd44 ban me

Nonsense
Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by MasterofNL: 1:18pm On May 03, 2016
udatso:

"The Fulanis" is a general term representing all Fulanis.. ...
If you aren't calling them terrorist, then why the article on them been the 4th deadliest terrorist.? Even when Omenka tried to correct you that it's not all Fulanis, you said and I quote

He tried to correct you here that in the article you quoted, what was mentioned was Fulani militant group
Maybe you didn't mean to generalise but your posts suggest so

Am I the one that wrote the name 'Fulani" in the article?
Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 03, 2016
Guys, you can't see it, can you?? The pretentious git is deliberately riling y'all up, just so you can heap more attention on him and improve his self-perceived notoriety. Stop all the mentions and watch him fade away.
Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by 9japride(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2016
Please guys ignore that Omenka guy someone that is not proud of this identity( though I suspect him to be a moslem of either Yoruba or middle belt area) and always just being mischievous with issues concerning Fulani and Igbos. Let's give him some time to grow up he thinks everything is always about play and jokes. Humans have really degenerated to a very low level of social behaviour.
Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by sparrowkid: 3:42pm On May 03, 2016
@Omenka

I want to sincerely appreciate you for your thoughts, beliefs and actions. Even though we've never met or may never even meet, you strike me as a great personality that is worthy of note. You have been taunted, insulted, provoked, ridiculed, sneered at, reviled, held with disdain, scorned, etc, but all in all you have never lost your cool. You took time to explain yourself to whoever cares to listen to your own side of the story, and try as much as possible to still retain your sanity in the face of unwarranted confrontation. You're one hell of an enigma! I ask, how on earth is it still possible for you to maintain your cool in all this madness, my brother? grin

However, I want to advise you, stop flogging a dead horse. Some of these characters you are dealing with are psychologically challenged. Some of them are suffering from narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) and correcting them is a huge task. Despite staggering evidence against them, they will still try to justify their abnormal behaviour because they only see from their own perspectives only. That is why they sound contradictory in most cases. All you just have to do is pity them and pray for them so that they can be cured of their ailments.

Cheerio! Mon ami grin
Re: Counter Thread: A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press By Omenka by MasterofNL: 4:11pm On May 03, 2016
sparrowkid:
[s]@Omenka

I want to sincerely appreciate you for your thoughts, beliefs and actions. Even though we've never met or may never even meet, you strike me as a great personality that is worthy of note. You have been taunted, insulted, provoked, ridiculed, sneered at, reviled, held with disdain, scorned, etc, but all in all you have never lost your cool. You took time to explain yourself to whoever cares to listen to your own side of the story, and try as much as possible to still retain your sanity in the face of unwarranted confrontation. You're one hell of an enigma! I ask, how on earth is it still possible for you to maintain your cool in all this madness, my brother? grin

However, I want to advise you, stop flogging a dead horse. Some of these characters you are dealing with are psychologically challenged. Some of them are suffering from narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) and correcting them is a huge task. Despite staggering evidence against them, they will still try to justify their abnormal behaviour because they only see from their own perspectives only. That is why they sound contradictory in most cases. All you just have to do is pity them and pray for them so that they can be cured of their ailments.

Cheerio! Mon ami grin[/s]

(1) (Reply)

A MUST READ!!! IPOB and Niger Delta Avengers join force as one - Vanguard / What Donald Trump Would Not Do By Femi Fani-kayode / Nigeria's 36 States And The Origin Of Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.