Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC (3196 Views)

Yahaya Kwande: Buhari’s Corruption Fight Is ‘Nonsense’ / Buhari’s Corruption Line-up For Next Level Campaign / The Story Of Col Frank Omenka, The Butcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by MasterofNL: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Since the grievous allegations of corruption leveled against the minister for petroleum resources alhaji Muhammad buhari, omenka has vanished.

10 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by oganology33(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Na only Omenka disappearance u notice Dem plenty oo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by nototribalist: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Omenka na tout na, wetin him wan talk.

He's now drinking from the ground, due to hunger from his illiterate President

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by nototribalist: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
oganology33:
Na only Omenka disappearance u notice Dem plenty oo
even ipobExposed, am surprised he's tied of his nuisance

20 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by laudate: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
MasterofNL:
Since the grievous allegations of corruption leveled against the minister for petroleum resources alhaji Muhammad buhari, omenka has vanished.
I don't get it, o! shocked Why are you chaps obsessed about Omenka? Does he feed you? Or is it that if he does not validate your theory or perspective, you are totally helpless to make the next move?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by MasterofNL: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:

I don't get it, o! shocked Why are you chaps obsessed about Omenka? Does he feed you? Or is it that if he does not validate your theory or perspective, you are totally helpless to make the next move?

Oga go and sit down inside gutter. I did not call you here.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by hahnsmall: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol

Op, you did not mention passingshot cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by laudate: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
MasterofNL:
I guess the gutter is your home, that is why you made reference to it. undecided Last time I checked, NL was an open forum. And it still is. It is open to all and sundry. So who made you the gatekeeper to decide which thread one person should enter, and another one should not?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
nototribalist:
Omenka na tout na, wetin him wan talk.

He's now drinking from the ground, due to hunger from his illiterate President
grin

3 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by rifasenate11(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Smh. I pity omenka, madridguy,sarrki,passingshot. the whole payless BMC. they jump inside any thread that speaks about the wickedness of PMB and his heartless allies and pass, always pretend not to see the massive corruption he orchestrate against this country. just like those people shouting Sai Baba and whatnot. they still suffer the same fate with the rest of the masses. zombiesm is hereditary. they will still bury thier head in shame and at the end they will see how pathetic they are. senseless BMCs

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by obonujoker(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
The likes of Omenka, Passingshot, Tonyebarcanista, Modast, Vedaxcool etc.... are ashamed of what Buhari stole..... grin

14 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by Ngozi123(f): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Only a fool would’ve believed that Buhari would come in and end corruption in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Omenka is frustrated. I mean how can you keep defending a Buhari and not be frustrated? Lol.

I pity theguy jare.

This October has not be favourable for BMCs.

9 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by laudate: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Omenka, where you dey? See as some people wan kill themselves over your matter! cheesy shocked grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by madridguy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Still waiting for the Presidency version of the story.
Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by suxkill: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Were is madridguy,Sarrki and other NL resident zombies.

Apollo and kuturu don do them for eyes undecided

6 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by suxkill: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
madridguy:

My man,na now day break for your. eyes?���

5 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
suxkill:

They have all resigned from the BMC

5 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by SlayerForever: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
MasterofNL:

LWKMD!

8 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by madridguy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Why are you foaming? We working hard to burst your lies.

suxkill:

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by madridguy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Resign wetin?

DutchBruh:

They have all resigned from the BMC
Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by erunz(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lia Mohammed is the drafting the lies they will use to defend PMB

3 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by CrtlAltDel: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
MasterofNL:
[s]Since the grievous allegations of corruption leveled against the minister for petroleum resources alhaji Muhammad buhari, omenka has vanished[/s].
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6030689_5396251screenshot201702211822291jpeg1db8ecc43b1e55a94373c31a6ee8fa9a_jpeg2a91b7209fe4a78c2253d5176fcde812
Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
madridguy:

LMAO...look at the one..

Keep waiting, just like a typical zombie..

You can't think for yourself. You wait for others to think then you start repeating it like a broken record..Don't you have shame?

7 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by ivandragon: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
in a normal sociopolitical atmosphere, citizens would take a deeper look at the issues, analyse from different perspectives, wait for reactions from the accused & generally keep an open mind until there is sufficient evidence.

but PMB & his rubble rousers have thrown the logic book out the window.

now, once an allegation is made, even without substantive facts & reactions, we proclaim the accused guilty & s/he remains so regardless of the evidence to the contrary...

I hope we can get back to the days of logical analysis, debatable perspectives, objective viewpoints & an honest assessment of positions...

3 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by suxkill: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
madridguy:
Why are you foaming? We working hard to burst your lies.

Typical bmc,always shifting goalpost.

4 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by suxkill: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by Adiola(f): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
laudate:

shatap.....and to the topic I never knew self glorification is another form of recognition op is same person as omenka ....he can deceive others not me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by CrtlAltDel: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
suxkill:

Zombie!

l feel your pain.
Ipig…… I feel your pain more….. There is scarcity of piss to reset your sense grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712

3 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by Adiola(f): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by Adiola(f): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC by PatriotTemidayo: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oh! You didn't hear the latest gist? cheesy

Omenka, Madridguy and Sarrki suddenly lost their voices last 3 days...........when a THUNDER of revelation FIRED them.

BMC hater, reporting from shukushuku battalion grin

Over and out! kiss

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Still Wanna Impeach Saraki? Read This! / Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu / 2019 Poll: ‘I Am Coming To Nigeria’ Says Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.