Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank (28817 Views)

More Than 60 Million Nigerians Are Unbanked – World Bank / World Bank Says Nigeria Will Soon Recover From Economic Recession / Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Nateben(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2016
Imortal001:
IMF loan na by force, world bank doing collabo with IMF to reduce our market value in the world, but their own na play. I trust baba for that one.
PMB: we will not do anything that goes against our national interest.
Oga, why are you talking like you are not from around here, how is IMF the problem, when a common man cannot even get USD to pay his children's school fees abroad? Talk more of businesses, haven't you heard that people now buy plane tickets from outside Nigeria now.

This Zombie of a name is really a stigma!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by ItzChinnex(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2016
Which way Nigeria? well We are watching ..
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Shollay20(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2016
Am looking in 3D
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 03, 2016
The devil is a liar, Nigeria is a great place to do business.

We offer:

24/7 uninterrupted power
Running water
Corruption free so no bribes
Ease of transferring income back to base
Ease of importing raw materials with no red tapes
Exemplary road network for transporting goods
Impressive rail system for moving materials
Great healthcare system for our workers
No need for supplemental power source
Highly secure, no robberies or kidnappings
No terrorism like pipeline vandals or boko haram
Stable government, no breakaway republics like Biafra

Come to Nigeria and do bizness yah all

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 03, 2016
the article says Nigeria remain one of the worst place to do business. but Igbos will still be forming as if they just realize. as if Nigeria was heaven b4, n buhari came to spoil everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by haruna1170(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2016
May God help our land o!
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by TPAND(f): 1:25pm On May 03, 2016
simplyakinz:

What is Nigeria position for the past 16yrs.. #aproko!

What was Nigeria's position under GEJ not even looking 16years. You deserve that thunderous slap I can tell. How old are you if I may ask
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by CSTR2: 1:25pm On May 03, 2016
Imortal001:
IMF loan na by force, world bank doing collabo with IMF to reduce our market value in the world, but their own na play. I trust baba for that one.
IMF is not going to lend you money because you guys are not credit worthy.
By the time people begin to scavenge for scarce FOOD and other essential amenities , we will see how hating the world Bank will help you.
Raving zombies. Stark illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by NaijaEfcc: 1:25pm On May 03, 2016
people are funny, Oya go and start business naw power issues, fuel issues, levy issues everything is on the raise, only ZOMBIES will think world Bank is blackmailing US, whereas this is the simple truth! go and ask any business owner how market!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 03, 2016
TPAND:
This is coming in the era of change.

Buhari has ruined the good works of the former administration. Quote me and get a thunderous slap.
did u read the post at all, it says Nigeria remain one of the worst place to do business.
if u can not understand that simple sentence then u nid to go back to school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by TPAND(f): 1:29pm On May 03, 2016
charliboy654:

did u read the post at all, it says Nigeria remain one of the worst place to do business.
if u can not understand that simple sentence then u nid to go back to school.

Keep quiet and go to a school where they teach comprehension cos it is definitely not a forte of yours. This report is coming in the Era of change, #Shikena
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by LegalBaby(f): 1:29pm On May 03, 2016
Category1:

[size=13pt]ogbeni let's here word with ur stupid bubu that bubu this. undecided
What will bubu do? Since he hasn't agreed to sign with the imf what has it changed in Nigeria? .whether u like it or not, Nigeria is the worst country in the world and the worst place to do business...
A country where u don't have power and good road network can never be a good destination for business.

Bubu won't do anything in this country. He's an illiterate!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Tedassie(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2016
TheNextAce:
I believe in this country. Nigeria will rise again!
Nah..this nation is suffering from 'erectile dysfunction'...i don't see it RISING anytime soon if two and a half cup of garri still goes for #100
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by deboysben(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2016
god wil judge u buhari for dis condition u hv kept nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by berrystunn(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2016
hakeem4:
I blame GEJ

The World Bank said it was more difficult to do business in Nigeria in 2016 than it was last year. The country equally improved by just one step in 2014 to the previous position last year.

Blame your self for lack of understanding.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 03, 2016
Worst is the wrong word. Difficult is more accurate.

All the people doing entrepreneural businesses in Naija are making big bucks, it's actually one of the most fertile grounds for money making schemes. The lack of electricity and other measures that are supposed to be oriented by the government makes businesses difficult, but not impossible.

When/if Buhari and his administration decide to shape up and focus on the important things instead of witch hunting, Nigeria can explode with business.
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Imortal001: 1:41pm On May 03, 2016
genuinechimere:
All these people saying Nigeria will be great again. Was there any time Nigeria was great?
yes, when 1 dollar is equal to 1 naira.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by pressplay411(m): 1:41pm On May 03, 2016
Imortal001:

During GEJ's admin(Corruption)- Nigeria is the fastest growing economy in Africa.
Now PMB (Anti-corruprion)- Nigeria is one of the worst ba?

The problem of Nigeria is not just nigerians but the Developed nations that fear what we can accomplish of we get it right.

Anyhooo whether or not dem like am, Buhari is here to stay and Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Okadalifestyle(m): 1:42pm On May 03, 2016
For me I think it us a good thing IMF said we aint fit for global business. It serves as an eye opener that the other continents that agreed to do business have similar interest on our resource base without an enabling environment. Little wonder the terms and conditions for the Chinese loan were vague. But we can't complain for long since we unanimously voted for a switch in the system of looting and corruption.
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by 247Dior(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2016
Imortal001:
I wonder how people like u manage to exist, people that reasons with anus instead of their head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Imortal001: 1:43pm On May 03, 2016
pressplay411:

During GEJ's admin(Corruption)- Nigeria is the fastest growing economy in Africa.
Now PMB (Anti-corruprion)- Nigeria is one of the worst ba?

The problem of Nigeria is not just nigerians but the Developed nations that fear what we can accomplish of we get it right.

Anyhooo whether or not dem like am, Buhari is here to stay and Nigeria will be great again.
i say a big 'amen' to that!
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by pressplay411(m): 1:44pm On May 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:
The devil is a liar, Nigeria is a great place to do business.

We offer:

24/7 uninterrupted power
Running water
Corruption free so no bribes
Ease of transferring income back to base
Ease of importing raw materials with no red tapes
Exemplary road network for transporting goods
Impressive rail system for moving materials
Great healthcare system for our workers
No need for supplemental power source
Highly secure, no robberies or kidnappings
No terrorism like pipeline vandals or boko haram
Stable government, no breakaway republics like Biafra

Come to Nigeria and do bizness yah all

As much as I don't appreciate the non-patriotism, i cant help but appreciate your sarcasm. grin
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by simplyakinz(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=TPAND post=45272852]

What was Nigeria's position under GEJ not even looking 16years. You deserve that thunderous slap I can tell. How old are you if I may ask [/quote
U are d one dat deserve slap.. I askd u a question u neva answer.. For 6yrs dat GEJ spent as a president, what was his achievement? How many international company dat come to Nigeria for bizx purposes?
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by ItzChinnex(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2016
Tedassie:

Nah..this nation is suffering from 'erectile dysfunction'...i don't see it RISING anytime soon if two and a half cup of garri still goes for #100

My brother you may be right. Cause I went to buy garri around my school area,before now #100 used to be 7 cups but to my greatest bewilderment it was 2 cups #100. I was lugubrious cause I have to buy #400 garri. This is so sad. Many Nigerians are feeling the pains.
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by shamecurls(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2016
[size=13pt]God bless President Mohammadu Buhari

God bless The Federal republic of Nigeria

Nigeria is almost there and this report is surely a Western propaganda cos am sure they wouldnt have added us to the list if we had accepted the loan offer
[/size]
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Beeman1(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2016
Category1:

[size=13pt]ogbeni let's here word with ur stupid bubu that bubu this. undecided
What will bubu do? Since he hasn't agreed to sign with the imf what has it changed in Nigeria? .whether u like it or not, Nigeria is the worst country in the world and the worst place to do business...
A country where u don't have power and good road network can never be a good destination for business.

Bubu won't do anything in this country. He's an illiterate!
[/size]
Shataap there awon Ipod zombie. D Illiterate will rule over u and ur ancestors for a very long time. The earlier u get use to it d better. Mtcheww.
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by omenka(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2016
Imortal001:
Guy una dey dull oo. grin

Please add to your post that she moved from 169th despite all the oil windfall we experienced to 170th currently under Baba despite over 200% fall in the cost of oil!!

Tell them that means Baba is doing a wonderful job!! cheesy

Imagine this had happened under the IB, na naija for close the class door after every student don enter. grin

By the way, IMF can shove their loan up their asss, Baba has said he won't collect it. They can wail all they want. Yeye format. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by IVORY2009(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2016
omenka:
Guy una dey dull oo. grin

Please add to your post that she moved from 169th despite all the oil windfall we experienced to 170th currently under Baba despite over 200% fall in the cost of oil!!

Tell them that means Baba is doing a wonderful job!! cheesy

Imagine this had happened under the IB, na naija for close the class door after every student don enter. grin

By the way, IMF can shove their loan up their asss, Baba has said he won't collect it. They can wail all they want. Yeye format. grin

shocked shocked shocked 'sad
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by ItzChinnex(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2016
Nigeria they fear me. jezz. this is really bad. angry
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 03, 2016
pressplay411:

As much as I don't appreciate the non-patriotism, i cant help but appreciate your sarcasm. grin

I'm very patriotic but also a realist.

I'm not the problem, Sir, it's people like Diezanni, and her ilk, who stole billions instead of using it to develop the country.

Picture of my construction site. I'm the real deal.

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by TPAND(f): 2:06pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=simplyakinz post=45273427][/quote]

You are so gullible and uniformed. I can't join issues with you. Ignorance kills faster than any disease
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by mudiana(m): 2:09pm On May 03, 2016
God please save my country cos I love this country. come to our aid Lord...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can You Do To Make Money? / 10 Small Business Ideas For Big Cities And Towns In 2017 / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.