Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Sad! I Must Go And Meet God – Babangida Speaks Out On His Illness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad! I Must Go And Meet God – Babangida Speaks Out On His Illness (1098 Views)

I'm Alive - Babangida Speaks From Germany / I Know I Must Go And Meet God – Babangida Opens Up On His Illness / I Must Go And Meet God Babangida Speaks Out On His Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad! I Must Go And Meet God – Babangida Speaks Out On His Illness by IkennaNweke(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2016
Former Head of State Ibrahim Babangida has finally broken the silence on his illness. According to Naij, the ex-President debunked rumours of him being bedridden or dead, stating that he knows he “must go and meet God”.
While strongly stating that he is not incapacitated, Babangida also said that nobody is above illness and that he is at peace with what God has destined.
“It is true I have minimised my appearance at public functions because of my ill health, but not to the level of incapacitation as being widely circulated in some media.
“For me, it doesn’t shock me neither bother me because I know I must go and meet God my Creator,” he added.
“There is nothing really to worry about, my religion has told me.”
IBB, as he is affectionately known, also expressed belief in the dreams of Nigerians, saying that the future is bright for those who work hard and have hope in the country.
In 2014 Babangida spent two months in Germany while receiving treatment.
His son, Muhammed, also recently confirmed his father’s illness, disclosing that he had undergone surgery and is currently in recovery

/spynigeria.com/2016/04/must-go-meet-god-babangida-speaks-illness/
Re: Sad! I Must Go And Meet God – Babangida Speaks Out On His Illness by donbenedict(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2016
Befor he dies, he should just share all his money to nigerians
Re: Sad! I Must Go And Meet God – Babangida Speaks Out On His Illness by Bestinstinct(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2016
He's not too young to die and moreover, he's achieved enough. Baba's ten generations won't lack.
Re: Sad! I Must Go And Meet God – Babangida Speaks Out On His Illness by Vomm: 12:34pm On May 03, 2016
Delegiwa and a host of others are already warming up to recieve and welcome him.
Re: Sad! I Must Go And Meet God – Babangida Speaks Out On His Illness by Gesswhat: 12:38pm On May 03, 2016
Well the future is always bright when one works hard regardless of ones abode. That said, our elites have a way of painting a picture of working-hard-as-only-key-to-success to an average man while they strategically position their children claiming they know how to work smart.

I feel the interview stopped making sense at the point he acknowledged that meeting his maker is a must..
Re: Sad! I Must Go And Meet God – Babangida Speaks Out On His Illness by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 03, 2016
Whaaat? Babangida? Hez still alive Omo me dey tink diz man don die taytay o
Re: Sad! I Must Go And Meet God – Babangida Speaks Out On His Illness by thorpido(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2016
This man did much damage to the structure and economy of Nigeria and seems he will leave without accounting for it.Such is life.
It's between him and His Creator.
Re: Sad! I Must Go And Meet God – Babangida Speaks Out On His Illness by DrayZee: 12:52pm On May 03, 2016
Bestinstinct:
He's not too young to die and moreover, he's achieved enough. Baba's ten generations won't lack.

His children will not see those yams to eat.
Re: Sad! I Must Go And Meet God – Babangida Speaks Out On His Illness by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 03, 2016
Gesswhat:
Well the future is always bright when one works hard regardless of ones abode. That said, our elites have a way of painting a picture of working-hard-as-only-key-to-success to an average man while they strategically position their children claiming they know how to work smart.

I feel the interview stopped making sense at the point he acknowledged that meeting his maker is a must..

Dont even just mind them......after stealing sooooooo much and causing impoverishment to the nation @ large...they soon come out to call it hard work......
They make does of us that are ready,willing and able to work look like lazy folks....only a few of us have access to loans to start up something meaningful.....
People like babangida should not talk in public after causing us soo much pain......
You can imagine sarathief had the guts to talk 2 workers on may day,what a country we live in.......
When I was in primary school we wer told we would one day rule Nigeria wen we grow,now we are grown fully grown with white hair all over...same buhari that ruled then is still ruling now..amean how on earth is that a change scenario.....
Animals in human skin "fela"....
Am tired joor
Back to playing subway surfers

(1) (Reply)

Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? / Hilarious Picture Of Edo State Superman Governorship Aspirant. / 8 Questions For Mr Okoh Godwin, Alleged Boko Haram Suspect...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.