Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? (1096 Views)

Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) / You Looked Very Sick We Wish You Quick Recovery- PDP Responds To Buhari's Speech / Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? by chemystery: 6:16pm On May 03, 2016
Which of these marvels you the most?

1 Share

Re: Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? by bakila: 6:25pm On May 03, 2016
I thought equalizer was trying to be First to Comment.

1 Like

Re: Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 03, 2016
bakila:
I thought equalizer was trying to be First to Comment.
I wanted to comment but ran short of words...
Lol
Re: Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? by bakila: 6:37pm On May 03, 2016
Equalizer:

I wanted to comment but ran short of words...
Lol
Ok, same thing happened. The cars took the day I believe.
Re: Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 03, 2016
bakila:

Ok, same thing happened. The cars took the day I believe.

But am still wondering how Buhari got there..

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? by bakila: 6:54pm On May 03, 2016
Equalizer:

But am still wondering how Buhari got there..

Lol
The result was compiled live on national television and watched by Nigerians all over the world. Goodluck and PDP's incompetence and political naivety ensured that.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2016
the last picture thou
Re: Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 03, 2016
bakila:

The result was compiled live on national television and watched by Nigerians all over the world. Goodluck and PDP's incompetence and political naivety ensured that.

Really? Was that what happened? Well, I think you only watched the last part of the movie. Tell me how he managed to secure the party's presidential ticket and how the campaign tour was funded and by who, through which means..

1 Like

Re: Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? by vicstar(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2016
obviously, d last one grin

Re: Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? by bakila: 9:28pm On May 04, 2016
Equalizer:

Really? Was that what happened? Well, I think you only watched the last part of the movie. Tell me how he managed to secure the party's presidential ticket and how the campaign tour was funded and by who, through which means..
Hehehe you just betrayed your knowledge of how he got their since there was a campaign and funding involved. I still think the cars seem more of the impossible cos of their proximity to what trapped them. What do you think.
Re: Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? by OreMI22: 10:12pm On May 04, 2016
chemystery:
Which of these marvels you the most?

[size=18pt]The last picture marveled me the most!
How did a violent herdsman become the father of my country?
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? by Daliano(m): 11:42pm On May 04, 2016
The last pics without a doubt.
Though I give credit to the propaganda of APC and how they where able to entice and scam about 120million people.

1 Like

Re: Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 04, 2016
Daliano:
The last pics without a doubt.
Though I give credit to the propaganda of APC and how they where able to entice and scam about 120million people.
Majority of SE and SS refused to be scammed cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? by McLeyyin: 11:58pm On May 04, 2016
Lmao you joke too much. cheesy
Re: Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? by Daliano(m): 6:45am On May 05, 2016
quid:
Majority of SE and SS refused to be scammed cheesy cheesy
Yeah..but it wasn't enough to stop them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Prince Charles & Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby A / Buhari Should Call His Killer Fulani Men To Order Or.....- Fayose / My Only ‘sin’ Was Speaking Too Much Before The Elections – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.