Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Readers Want From Your Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Readers Want From Your Blog (6330 Views)

5 Ways To Keep Readers On Your Blog Longer / How To Get More Readers On Your Blog / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 4:46pm On May 08, 2016
Edroom:
People actually want to see how you are sincere to your information
You are right.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 4:48pm On May 08, 2016
bastien:
u have said it all sha
Ok.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 5:00pm On May 08, 2016
lalasticlala
slyr0x adewasco2k
Let's move this to the front page, for more Bloggers to learn and contribute.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 7:53pm On May 09, 2016
Ok.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by maryannadaga: 5:22pm On May 10, 2016
Earn extra income: Take up this opportunity and be a part of this world changers who have invested time in providing solutions to human challenges and make it big through the sales of individual/corporate websites... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!!!
For more info visit:www.hostnownow.com/hes">http://.www.hostnownow.com/hes

Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 2:13pm On May 12, 2016
Good.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 10:59am On May 13, 2016
Morning.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 11:00am On May 13, 2016
Morning All.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 7:19pm On May 13, 2016
Let's add more points.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 11:46pm On May 16, 2016
Ok.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 9:31pm On May 17, 2016
Evening Everybody.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 3:40pm On May 19, 2016
Afternoon everyone.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
Blogging is a lucrative business but it require time?
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
NL pals please answer this question....

Is is bad to combine niche Relationship,health and inspiration
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by girlfromafrica: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
NL pals please answer this question....

Is is bad to combine niche Relationship,health and inspiration

Its not bad but it requires more work than focusing on one niche. See it this way, you are likely to rank higher on google for having 100 posts on relationship when a relationship query is typed in google that you would for 50 relationship articles and 50 health articles.

However, if you are willing to write in my opinion, 100 quality blog posts for both niches in one blog, you'd likely rank high for both niches (given that you use the right keywords). At the end of the day though, its all about QUALITY CONTENT AND KEYWORD RESEARCH.

My blog is https://idonsabi.com/ active since August 2016.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
girlfromafrica:

Its not bad but it requires more work than focusing on one niche. See it this way, you are likely to rank higher on google for having 100 posts on relationship when a relationship query is typed in google that you would for 50 relationship articles and 50 health articles.

However, if you are willing to write in my opinion, 100 quality blog posts for both niches in one blog, you'd likely rank high for both niches (given that you use the right keywords). At the end of the day though, its all about QUALITY CONTENT AND KEYWORD RESEARCH.

My blog is https://idonsabi.com/ active since August 2016.

I enjoy writing as inspiration comes....i prefer more niche....i have some article that I have not publish on tech ....900+ word

Thanks I wanna stick to Relationships,Health and Wealth cause I have some business tips
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Just scared of asense because I want to be approved as a relationship blogger...i won't be focusing on health and wealth much...but relationships..,,

Www.romanticpie.com is offline for now....i want to write 20-30 content first...

Any advice
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by girlfromafrica: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Just scared of asense because I want to be approved as a relationship blogger...i won't be focusing on health and wealth much...but relationships..,,

Www.romanticpie.com is offline for now....i want to write 20-30 content first...

Any advice

If you have a blogging plan, by all means stick to it! I'm also the kind of writer that enjoys writing on different niches, if you checked out my blog, you'd see about 6 different niches but as I said, its more work for me. What I do anyway is to focus on one niche and write at least 50 articles before moving to another.

Since you want to be ranked high for relationship, forget about passion and focus on writing strictly on relationship. If you are in blogging to make money then baby you have got to focus not on what you want to write, but on what the readers want to read.

Bottom line: Focus on relationship niche first before moving to another niche. However, make sure you conduct keyword research to be sure you are writing relationship articles readers wanna read...that is if you wanna make a worthy dime on adsense.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
girlfromafrica:

If you have a blogging plan, by all means stick to it! I'm also the kind of writer that enjoys writing on different niches, if you checked out my blog, you'd see about 6 different niches but the as I said, its more work for me. What I do anyway is to focus on one niche and write at least 50 articles before moving to another.

Since you want to be ranked high for relationship, forget about passion and focus on writing strictly on relationship. If you are in blogging to make money then baby you have got to focus not on what you want to write, but on the readers want to read.

Bottom line: Focus on relationship niche first before moving to another niche. However, make sure you conduct keyword research to be sure you are writing relationship articles readers wanna read...that is if you wanna make a worthy dime on adsense.
Thanks for that clue .. I'll write my first fifty post and move to other niche... I'll check on your site lata using free basic...thanks I learnt to have target.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
bastien:
u have said it all sha
Thanks.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Very educative.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
lalasticlala
slyr0x
adewasco2k

Please, let this topic bless more people by moving it to the front page. Thanks.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Happy Blogging...
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
cc seun lalasticlala

Please, let this topic reach front page so that more people can learn from it. Thanks.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2017
Bloggers need to know this...
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2017
Front page material.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
seun
lalasticlala

This topic is due for front page.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Great Nigeria Bloggers.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Readers need good contents.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Submit your Blog.
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: What Readers Want From Your Blog by orbitame2011: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Readers need good Contents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? / How To Make $3,000 Every Month From Commission Junction / What Do You Think About Nigeria Having An Association Controlling Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.