Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer (24186 Views)

Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR / Suspected Killers Of General Mohammed Shuwa Pictured / Killer Of General Mohammed Shuwa Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by macino1(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2016
Give the dog a bad name in other to hang it. I suspect a lot of fowl play. "When hunter set upon hunter" Yet the animals always remain the sacrificial lamp. Didn't say anything.
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by CioAngels(f): 6:58pm On May 03, 2016
May God help us all not to near our security operatives becos they are bloody liars. They can even lie against a day old child.
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by allthingsgood: 8:26pm On May 03, 2016
Diomimi:

Do you've confidence on the Nigeria army? Look at all the so called weapons recovered from the Boko Haram (okada, bathroom slippers and torchlight) are most of the stuffs recovered but still these army will go on air to announce terror on the terrorist. Wish they face ISIS So that their lies will end.

Boko haram is more deadly than ISIS. Even al qaeda is shocked by bh massacres. BH is the number 1 terror group in the whole world, accounting for the highest number of casualties!
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by macaranta(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2016
Okay
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by dom(m): 1:15am On May 04, 2016
Gen Shuwa? Civil war? Hmmmmm. No comment. But those who kill by the knife die by the knife. Etc.
Re: I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer by intell: 10:38am On May 04, 2016
yes they have to been an escape goat, don't you want the story to complete? it must complete

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai: We’re Not Against Naira Redesign; Buhari Made A Mistake / DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities / We Won’t Tell Lies To Defend Govt – Information Minister, Muhammed Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.