Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

The Major cause Of The Incessant Tyre Burst Accidents On Nigerian Roads - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Major cause Of The Incessant Tyre Burst Accidents On Nigerian Roads (15760 Views)

5 Of The World’s Longest Trucks You Will Never See On Nigerian Roads / The Major Cause Of Tyre Burst Accidents In Nigeria ( Pictures Included ) / How To Handle A Tyre Burst While Driving At Top Speed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Major cause Of The Incessant Tyre Burst Accidents On Nigerian Roads by akinbayoabayom(m): 11:16pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=Hayjaycity post=45283802]I don't believe.... I travel with a vulcanizer pressure of 50 from Lagos to akure and nothing happened.... [/quote) same here I also travel from Lagos to akure on 50 pressure
Re: The Major cause Of The Incessant Tyre Burst Accidents On Nigerian Roads by MrBen10(m): 11:22pm On May 05, 2016
Even Nigerian Road Safety officcials dnt knw abt this. They keep telling us its a result of expired tyres.
Re: The Major cause Of The Incessant Tyre Burst Accidents On Nigerian Roads by Nobody: 8:24am On May 06, 2016
[quote author=akinbayoabayom post=45351853][/quote]

Don't mind the fools, you can see how I ave ignored dem as they were quoting me.... If they only knew how rough sagamu-ore road, and I successfully passed the road with a pressure of 50. Even of recent I noticed one of my front Tyre was down a bit, I took it to a vulcanizer who read it as 45, I had to Guage to 50 again.. Back to smooth driving
Re: The Major cause Of The Incessant Tyre Burst Accidents On Nigerian Roads by Juniorbuba(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hayjaycity:
I don't believe.... I travel with a vulcanizer pressure of 50 from Lagos to akure and nothing happened....
thank God u said VULCANIZER pressure nt TYRE pressure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire / Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC / 8 Ways You're Ruining Your Car Without Realizing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.