Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Injustice Against Kwara State Workers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Injustice Against Kwara State Workers. (585 Views)

Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya / Ogun State Workers Suspend Strike - Press Release / Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Injustice Against Kwara State Workers. by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2016
I have keenly watched the way things are going in kwara state and all I could say is that they are gullible. My friend that recently got job there with their kwara state civil service commission called in this evening to tell me he is being paid #32,000. I was shocked. I mean a university Graduate working with state government even with the recently economic hardship that has turned our #10,000 to #1,000 and a state paying is workers that small, it's an act of pure wickedness that needed urgent attention. I mean how do you intend to start a family inside #32k? I asked him whether the workers ever protest as regard small pay, he said NO. Please tell me how won't saraki have enough money to launder when he paid the WEEKEND TAKE HOME as salary?. My heart bleeds and seriously I think we youth need to revolt. Our politicians have used religion and tribalism to cloud we youth judgment. When are we going to rise and speak with one voice my dear NIGERIA. I THINK so far kwara state is not even paying minimum wage if Level 8 officer is earning #32K, level 9 officers earning #35k, Level 14 officer is not even earning #100,000 and they all keep silent. Some baboon will come and say shey he still have one job blablabla.. Please spare me that shit. PLEASE ANYHOW THIS MESSAGE IS GOING TO GET TO LABOUR UNION LET IT OO, THEY KEEP SAYING KWARA IS A CIVIL SERVANT STATE WHY CANT SARAKI INVEST HIS LOOTED FUNDS IN KWARA STATE LIKE TINUBU DID IN LAGOS STATE. LETS SPEAK IN ONE VOICE ENOUGH OF YOUTH SLAVERY! ENOUGH OF MORDERN DAY SLAVERY. DO WHAT IS RIGHT IN KWARA STATE AND IMPROVE THE STANDARD OF LIVING OF OUR PEOPLE.
Re: Injustice Against Kwara State Workers. by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2016
Stupid logo

1 Like

Re: Injustice Against Kwara State Workers. by Pheals(f): 8:03pm On May 03, 2016
It happens To other state too
Re: Injustice Against Kwara State Workers. by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2016
LIKE WHICH STATE PAY AS LOW AS THAT TO THEIR WORKERS
Pheals:
It happens To other state too
Re: Injustice Against Kwara State Workers. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:21pm On May 03, 2016
chaiiiiiiiii kwara state workers don enter one chance u workers should go for revival cos' the late father of bukola saraki av sacrificed the state for the gods. now the almighty God is against bukola saraki candidacy.i know bukola saraki won't escape the judgement of God cos' he has ruined the state dry. ahmed is just a figure head governor. he can't perform anything in the state.

1 Like

Re: Injustice Against Kwara State Workers. by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 8:30pm On May 03, 2016
NA SOOOO OOOO
Johnnyessence:
chaiiiiiiiii kwara state workers don enter one chance u workers should go for revival cos' the late father of bukola saraki av sacrificed the state for the gods. now the almighty God is against bukola saraki candidacy.i know bukola saraki won't escape the judgement of God cos' he has ruined the state dry. ahmed is just a figure head governor. he can't perform anything in the state.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Youths To Buhari: Probe Soldiers’ Arrest Of 76 Enugu Farmers / 2016 Budget ; Explained In Simple Terms / Prof Utomi To Buhari: "Open Your Mind". "Your Ideas Are Irrelevant"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.