Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Fayose Positions Aide For PDP National Publicity Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Positions Aide For PDP National Publicity Secretary (894 Views)

Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot / The Contestants For PDP National Publicity Secretary / PDP-USA Supports Lere Olayinka As National Publicity Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Positions Aide For PDP National Publicity Secretary by freeDR(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2016
Members of the Peoples Democratic Party in Germany have endorsed one of the close aides of Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State, Lere Olayinka, for the office of the National Publicity Secretary of the party. The PDP has commenced the process of the election of national officers of the party. The process, which started with Ward Congresses, will culminate in the National Convention where national officers will emerge. Olayinka, Fayose’s Special Adviser on New Media, has shown interest in emerging as the National Publicity Secretary of the party, a position being occupied now by Olisa Metuh. Since he declared interest, several interest groups and individuals have endorsed his ambition. The ambition got a further boost on Sunday. In a communique issued after what was described as a crucial meeting held in Hamburg, Germany, and signed by the Coordinator of the party in Germany, Engineer Charles Njoku, the chapter said it based its decision to support Olayinka on his proven political and communicative skills. The communique said: “With Lere Olayinka as the National Publicity Secretary, the repositioning of our great party ahead of 2019 to kick mediocrity out of Aso Rock has started!”
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/lere-olayinka-gets-more-support-to-emerge-pdps-national-publicity-secretary/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Fayose Positions Aide For PDP National Publicity Secretary by Leks(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2016
Okay
Re: Fayose Positions Aide For PDP National Publicity Secretary by dechriscool(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2016
Wow,I concur.That guy is a master piece of the art of publicity.The brain behind Fayose vocal criticism of that man in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Fayose Positions Aide For PDP National Publicity Secretary by Moheat(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2016
dechriscool:
Wow,I concur.That guy is a master piece of the art of publicity.The brain behind Fayose vocal criticism of that man in Aso Rock

Your head dey there! Lère is good for the job

1 Like

Re: Fayose Positions Aide For PDP National Publicity Secretary by 4Kemzy(m): 11:12pm On May 03, 2016
Lere is good i endorse him also. He's got a big heart, fearless, dreaded, sound, intelligent and befitting. The only person for now that can submerge Apc's propaganda. He is a square peg in a square hole. Rugged you Lere Olayinka

1 Like

Re: Fayose Positions Aide For PDP National Publicity Secretary by kayla12(f): 11:16pm On May 03, 2016
Yes Lere is good.
Re: Fayose Positions Aide For PDP National Publicity Secretary by dunkem21(m): 11:18pm On May 03, 2016
Tonyebarcanista won't like this grin
Re: Fayose Positions Aide For PDP National Publicity Secretary by donphilopus: 11:19pm On May 03, 2016
With Lere Olayinka as the National Publicity Secretary of PDP, their 'going down' would be made easy. The guy talks too much. Even if there's no basis for criticism, the talkative would always try to find one!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Positions Aide For PDP National Publicity Secretary by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 03, 2016
There is no better candidate among the lot than Lere. He is tailor-made for the job. An opposition party like the PDP needs a fearless spokesman who won't cower before the ruling party. If the PDP truly wants to be heard, this is the man with the loudest voice.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Positions Aide For PDP National Publicity Secretary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2016
They have started with their propaganda again. Which lere? In SK we trust,..

Shola Kuti is Naira land Consensus
Re: Fayose Positions Aide For PDP National Publicity Secretary by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Now I can see you don't have your ears to the ground.

Sk or what do you call him is not in anyway near.

Are you aware of a SW pdp meeting held in Akure today?
Re: Fayose Positions Aide For PDP National Publicity Secretary by drtwist(m): 11:48pm On May 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Barca on what base do you want us to support SK? I'm one of your fan on this forum but saying SK is better than Lere is like trusting what has not tested.
Re: Fayose Positions Aide For PDP National Publicity Secretary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:52pm On May 03, 2016
drtwist:

Barca on what base do you want us to support SK? I'm one of your fan on this forum but saying SK is better than Lere is like trusting what has not tested.
1. He is brilliant, intelligent and committed

2. He is accessible to the youths and would carry NL PDP along

3. He has the experience having represented the party at different levels including multiple TV appearance

4. He is not the product of some godfather and won't be a stooge to them.

5. I will write more on him

1 Like

Re: Fayose Positions Aide For PDP National Publicity Secretary by freeDR(m): 9:14am On May 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

1. He is brilliant, intelligent and committed

2. He is accessible to the youths and would carry NL PDP along

3. He has the experience having represented the party at different levels including multiple TV appearance

4. He is not the product of some godfather and won't be a stooge to them.

5. I will write more on him
TonyeBarcanista is actively campaigning for SK. I like SK too, but remember he has Fayose to contend with.

(1) (Reply)

Don't open / Armed Security Personnel Seal PDP Headquarters In Abuja / 8 Soldiers Feared Dead, As Militants Attack Gunboats In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.