Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) (3246 Views)

Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) / Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by Orator2383: 10:19pm On May 03, 2016
Dear mama is a popular hit song from the legendary Tupac Shakur. It's a song I love listening to then, it's lyrical and emotional. A song from a son to a caring mother. How many of today's singers can compose a song as appreciative like this to appreciate a mother that is everything to son.

Tupac Shakur was killed in a circumstantial manner but his songs are still fresh in the memory. The woman(Afeni Shakur, her mother ) he dedicated the song "Dear Mama" according to what I hear has passed on today. Really sad.

I decided to download the song on my Tecno Boom J8 and listen to the lyrics again. Wow, this Song is on point and the Boom J8 did justice to the audio experience. I am totally immersed, this phone is the baddest. This is the first phone from Tecno I have used that works really well with the beat by Dre. Maybe there should be a beat by Shakur to

Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by olaneyo18: 10:34pm On May 03, 2016
Nigerian artists are not just lyrical, they only know how to give you the right beat. I downloaded this song now and there's a whole lot of difference with jargon we are used to. Rip Afeni Shakur

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by Maximum83: 6:58am On May 04, 2016
The death of Afeni Shakur was on the news yesterday. The song Dear Mama is a well composed song showing a remorseful son appreciating his mother. That Boom J8 is the king of music phone now. It comes with headphone, hope the op wasn't scammed of his own too?
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by ForeverNew(f): 7:33am On May 04, 2016
Who lyrics help? It is that jargon that makes more money oo.
olaneyo18:
Nigerian artists are not just lyrical, they only know how to give you the right beat. I downloaded this song now and there's a whole lot of difference with jargon we are used to. Rip Afeni Shakur
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by ForeverNew(f): 7:37am On May 04, 2016
Yeah that boom j8 headphone looks cool though, I just hope it is not expensive sha.
Maximum83:
The death of Afeni Shakur was on the news yesterday. The song Dear Mama is a well composed song showing a remorseful son appreciating his mother. That Boom J8 is the king of music phone now. It comes with headphone, hope the op wasn't scammed of his own too?
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by Minesota1(f): 8:19am On May 04, 2016
RIP Afeni Shakur...
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by Orator2383: 8:34am On May 04, 2016
ForeverNew:
Who lyrics help? It is that jargon that makes more money oo.
I think is good if you are lyrical, it portrait you as a good singer. Money is not everything oo. Tuface sings better songs and is not poor
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by Cliveglobal1(m): 10:42am On May 04, 2016
RIP Afeni Shakur.

But OP, I know the Boom J8 is a Music Phone, but there are Hundreds of other Phones that still Emit good sound Qualities.
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by topradar4(f): 10:44am On May 04, 2016
Do the Boom Player come with Lyrics? Would really to Love to Rock it one day.
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by Freda16(f): 10:47am On May 04, 2016
I believe that
olaneyo18:
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by Africanman123(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2016
So Dbanj and Inyanya are bad singers and poor right? grin wink
Orator2383:
I think is good if you are lyrical, it portrait you as a good singer. Money is not everything oo. Tuface sings better songs and is not poor
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by Africanman123(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2016
embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
Minesota1:
RIP Afeni Shakur...
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by mrprezident007(m): 3:10pm On May 04, 2016
Tupac was a blessing to music lovers, RIP Afeni and thanks for bringing such a great talent.
olaneyo18:
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by mrprezident007(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2016
What do they know if not beats and women.
olaneyo18:
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by Penaldo: 6:31pm On May 05, 2016
topradar4:
Do the Boom Player come with Lyrics? Would really to Love to Rock it one day.
They are talking of Ayeni and you are talking of boom J8
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by Penaldo: 6:38pm On May 05, 2016
mrprezident007:
What do they know if not beats and women.
s.eex and drugs
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:40pm On May 05, 2016
Penaldo:
They are talking of Ayeni and you are talking of boom J8
It is Afeni not Aye I mister
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:41pm On May 05, 2016
mrprezident007:
Tupac was a blessing to music lovers, RIP Afeni and thanks for bringing such a great talent.
A legend he was
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:43pm On May 05, 2016
Maximum83:
Your head kwarrect
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by Penaldo: 6:46pm On May 05, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
It is Afeni not Aye I mister
How you de sweetie
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by Cdave: 4:53pm On May 08, 2016
RIP Afeni!.......we miss your son!
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by Cdave: 4:54pm On May 08, 2016
LOL......see this mo'fo!

Penaldo:
How you de sweetie
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by Piusman: 5:51pm On May 08, 2016
2pac was a rap god!
rip Afeni. you made your impact with your son!
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by ridwanayo(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2016
Rip afeni shakur,my regards to tupac,biggie,big l, nd other niggers in thug mansion,tupac was more than rap,a poet,activist,he doesn't av fans but followers,no rapper would ever match his level
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by oluwadaemilola: 6:00pm On May 16, 2016
I disagree, what of mummy mi by wizkid
Re: Do You Remember Dear Mama? (photo) by TrollinStone: 7:34am On May 24, 2016
ForeverNew:
Yeah that boom j8 headphone looks cool though, I just hope it is not expensive sha.

Its free with the phone, dont let anybody sell it to you separate & this is it, not the pic OP posted

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} / Photo: Meet The 6 Most Humble 9JA Celebrities – Number 3 Is A Shy Billionaire / Top 10 Richest Actors In Nigeria And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.