Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold (27336 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 10:39pm On May 04, 2016
ActOfWar:
1. What's your view on this statement "Islam is complete it's the muslims that aren't"
2. Do you think most of Nigeria's problems originated from the religious practises in the country?
3. Do you think prostitution should be legalised in Nigeria?
4.What's your take on the social media bills?? (bon7s question)

Those are.my general questions for the contestans. Thank you smiley

Refiner
Optional1
Demiladegold
Lanicky
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 10:42pm On May 04, 2016
Knightngale

You can make your comments after the interview.

Thanks.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 10:45pm On May 04, 2016
Keep them coming.

Nice one from ArtofWar
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2016
Spot on Fynestboi cool

I got to see this late
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 10:46pm On May 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Spot on Fynestboi cool

I got to see this late

Welcome sir.

*carry chair give am.*
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Airforce1(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2016
My question for the contestants

1. "What's the most unexpected thing you've learned along the way?"

2. If you were offered 100k each to be in my music video shaking that assss your momma gave you, will you accept it?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 10:50pm On May 04, 2016
Airforce1:
My question for the contestants

1. "What's the most unexpected thing you've learned along the way?"

2. If you were offered 100k each to be in my music video shaking that assss your momma gave you, will you accept it?

Cc

Lanicky
Refiner
Optional1
Demiladegold
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 10:51pm On May 04, 2016
One more question so they can answer those ones before we proceed.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 10:52pm On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:
@Mr Fynestboi. .when would the audience be allowed to ask questions?.

and note that some people would purposely fling inconsequential questions to the contestant(I'm seeing only one particular contestant singled out). . .it's all just a tactic to throw the contestant off balance.(we've been there before)
so i think contestants should be allowed to choose whether or not to answer questions from audience.

Thanks. you can delete this after you see it.

It is on.... Don't worry sir, we are watching it..

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 04, 2016
FTBOY:
my questions...

1) when was the first time you had anal sex?
2) what's your favourite sex position? and lastly..
3) how many rounds can you go when you're extremely horn.y?

cc demiladegold, lanicky, refiner..

Haba.. What kind of questions are these ones

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Donlino(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2016
MasterBaiter:
what nonsensé.
Then said contestant should never have agreed to the interview.... she answers the question or she goes back into hiding behind her campaign team's skirt.

Where is your contestant? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 10:53pm On May 04, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

Haba.. What kind of questions are these ones
grin
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by RebelliousDark: 10:54pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

It is on.... Don't worry sir, we are watching it..

i have some questions for the contestants. can i post?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 04, 2016
Just.Passing.By cool cool cool cool
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 10:55pm On May 04, 2016
RebelliousDark:

i have some questions for the contestants. can i post?

Sure.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 10:56pm On May 04, 2016
Contestants watch out your mentions.

Lanicky
Refiner
Optional1
Demiladegold

So many questions.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 10:57pm On May 04, 2016
ActOfWar:
1. What's your view on this statement "Islam is complete it's the muslims that aren't"
2. Do you think most of Nigeria's problems originated from the religious practises in the country?
3. Do you think prostitution should be legalised in Nigeria?
4.What's your take on the social media bills?? (bon7s question)

Those are.my general questions for the contestans. Thank you smiley

1. well i think this statement means that Islam is complete with everything to lead a believer in the right path (towards righteousness) and it has explanations to whatever has been written in it just as the old testament and the new testament wou;d sometimes contradict each other but with spiritual guidance you can understand what it is exactly the holy books are saying.

but when you say its the muslims that are not complete i think what it means is that the muslims (sorry if this sounds somehow to you. im not being religiously biased) dont really understand what their holy book is trying to tell them in some passages they have quoted wrongly.

2. its not only from religious practices but also from tribalism. the niger delta millitants were not separating muslims from christians neither were the biafrans. i even believe boko haram was engineered because of tribalism until anger and being extreme and a also search for an excuse led them to turn to religion as their reason for killing.

3. hell no!its bad enough without it being legalized. a lot of things would go horribly wrong if it is legalized. mark my words.

4.i feel its just a cunning way by the government to limit or put a complete stop to freedom of speech and expression and also freedom of the press

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by DanceVille: 10:57pm On May 04, 2016
1.What's Your main reason why we should vote for you as our Miss Nairaland 2016?

2.What's your opinions about Equality gender in Nigeria? Is it appropriate?

3.If you were the president of Nigeria, what would you do to increase the standard of living?

Thanks!

Cc:fynestboi

Lanicky

Refiner

Demiladegold

Optional1
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by ALAGA1: 10:58pm On May 04, 2016
Neyoor:
Just.Passing.By
cool cool cool cool

Salaam malaykum Brother cool
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by refiner(f): 10:59pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:
[size=15pt]Question 2 (4 in one)
[/size]

1. If you had the opportunity to become something other than a human being for just a day, what would you become ?

2. AT what age will you advise ladies to get married.

3.What advise will you give to a rape victim.

4. What is the essence of Miss Nairaland, and how do you think you been Miss Nairaland can affect the growth of Nairaland?

25 mins.

Lanicky
Optional1
demiladegold
Refiner

[b]..
thanks!

question1

I will love to be a bird!...yea an eagle!will love to have the feelings of being superior,great and fearless!
to be free and fly deep into the sky and feel awesome!

question 2
I think marriage is all about having a matured mind no matter your age!...a girl of 20 years can be more matured in mind than a Lady of 28!...so it all centres on maturity!

question 3
an advice for a rape victim is take it to the lord in prayer....
then concentrate on your future and pull away from your past!..it's not the worst case in this world,many are suffering from a painful plight they knew little or nothing about!

question4

essence of miss nairaland? in my own understanding is giving women a platform to acknowledge their beauty,knowledge and skills in front of the world. it's an opportunity to seek the better you!,it's also all about balancing beauty with brains!

and finally!...
if i finally crowned miss nairaland i will have lots to change in here,and some of it are

* i will help people to be bold enough to step out of their fears to face challenges...

* i will make people not to give in to intimidations

* i will make people to mind the way they communicate or address each other..

* tribalism will be something of the past

and lots more

thanks![/b]

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Georgina Onuoha / Juliet Ibrahim Steps Out In Ankara (photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' And Governor Ikpeazu On A Condolence Visit In Abia (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.