Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos (34494 Views)

Arrest Warrant Issued To SSS To Search And Arrest Judges (photos) / Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos by josite: 9:46am On May 04, 2016
he is one of the tribe that robbed me and stile 26k plus mobile phone from me around Ilorin in DEC 2006.I'm glad he is fed with his own flesh and drunken with his own blood.u beta look out for these skinny specimen on the highway
Re: Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos by caphone: 9:56am On May 04, 2016
@OP yo caption for this story need to be re-visited nd re-written cattle rustlers are different from herdsmen
Re: Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos by Ameboperoo(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2016
dejavubobo1:
Killing in the North in recent yrs ll only breed rebellion.. Shiites killing, BH killing, now herdmen killings. It ll invariably trickle down to d next generation. why can we give them d lasting solution which is education,
Education is d reason why d southerner won't misbehave coz he understands the consequences. There are other ways out.
NOT HAPPY SEEING NIGERIAN ARMY KILLING A NIGERIAN. doesn't make sense
I'm sure you're happy with the way Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen are killing Nigerians! Continue
Re: Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos by Greenback: 10:19am On May 04, 2016
dejavubobo1:
Killing in the North in recent yrs ll only breed rebellion.. Shiites killing, BH killing, now herdmen killings. It ll invariably trickle down to d next generation. why can we give them d lasting solution which is education,
Education is d reason why d southerner won't misbehave coz he understands the consequences. There are other ways out.
NOT HAPPY SEEING NIGERIAN ARMY KILLING A NIGERIAN. doesn't make sense

and u left out killing of unarmed biafrans....
And who to give who education? Who gives you education in the south? What they need, and the north, is their own separate country.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos by Ryannn(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2016
[quote author=fulanmafia post=45294112]

I don't know why the mods don't detect whenever these truants give misleading titles to news articles and propagate their ethno religious agenda. News especially from blogs ought to be vetted to ensure any blogger bias or incompetence is not transmitted to a wider audience through NL.

The article referred to bandits and cattle rustlers, and never mentioned Fulani herdsmen.

Nairaland which aims to promote peace and unity should be the last forum allowing such divisive, provocative and mischievous acts which makes it more difficult to contain the challenge. I implore the mods to fix the misleading]...... My thoughts exactly. No ,ention of herdsmen in the body. Crap
Re: Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos by dejavubobo1(m): 10:42am On May 04, 2016
cruzyteejay:

Nigeria as a whole knows that,and that's why they where given free education,almost half of the allocation for education goes there,and now they are being provided with food just to make them come to school,but after all these efforts,they still don't wanna go to school,the parents don't wanna release their children to go to school,we know the outcome of not going to school and that's why nigeria is doing everything to savage the gtrave consequences....................now whose fault is it?
so what's the solution.. do we wait until the next generation form a stronger breed of beast... I believe the every problem is got a solution
Re: Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos by dejavubobo1(m): 10:44am On May 04, 2016
Greenback:

and u left out killing of unarmed biafrans....
And who to give who education? Who gives you education in the south? What they need, and the north, is their own separate country.
so what's the solution.. do we wait until the next generation form a stronger breed of beast, I think I support you on separating the country

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos by dejavubobo1(m): 10:47am On May 04, 2016
Ameboperoo:

I'm sure you're happy with the way Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen are killing Nigerians! Continue
LOL am Yoruba why ll I be happy. bt ppl die in hundred up north from Shiite, BH attacks now Fulani..
Re: Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos by Nobody: 11:10am On May 04, 2016
fulanmafia:

I don't know why the mods don't detect whenever these truants give misleading titles to news articles and propagate their ethno religious agenda. News especially from blogs ought to be vetted to ensure any blogger bias or incompetence is not transmitted to a wider audience through NL.

The article referred to bandits and cattle rustlers, and never mentioned Fulani herdsmen.

Nairaland which aims to promote peace and unity should be the last forum allowing such divisive, provocative and mischievous acts which makes it more difficult to contain the challenge. I implore the mods to fix the misleading title.

Cc; Seun lalasticlala Mynd44.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3674664_vllkyt72k545pa3il_83f840e5_jpeg8eb960e7fd764481273ddcdff86a8701

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3674689_130944028459279255195348227375039258215144n_jpeg7e9c2c7c4496ee5cb742827a484a8653

Take a look at the 2 pictures above! Is that not a stick for herding cattle?

The second picture shows the voters card of a young man who does NOT even look like an hausa who are usually darker in complextion. The boy has strong resemblance to Fulani.

Stop wailing unnecessary! Even if the mods modify it on Nairaland, you can't coax the the UN whom has already indexed your kinsmen as the 4th MOST DEADLIEST TERROR GROUP IN THE WORLD to change that!
Re: Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos by shiki(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2016
BlackTechnology:
Is this Buhari's way of covering up his hypocrisy on his silence about Fulani herdsmen terrorism

Is already late.

Do u know who cattle rustlers are? ....bros there is nothing good about the news, except for the herdsmen

....cattle rustlers = cow thief
Re: Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos by Bigterry: 1:17pm On May 04, 2016
cudos to my gallant soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos by Akshow: 3:02pm On May 04, 2016
philGeo:
Don't ever compare Buhari with Jesus Christ, or calamity will fall on you.
calamity will befall you in the name of whatever God you believe in.
Re: Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos by fulanmafia: 3:32pm On May 04, 2016
ilawanson44:

Take a look at the 2 pictures above! Is that not a stick for herding cattle?

The second picture shows the voters card of a young man who does NOT even look like an hausa who are usually darker in complextion. The boy has strong resemblance to Fulani.

Stop wailing unnecessary! Even if the mods modify it on Nairaland, you can't coax the the UN whom has already indexed your kinsmen as the 4th MOST DEADLIEST TERROR GROUP IN THE WORLD to change that!

Are you just pretending to be daft? Of course its a stick, what else do cattle rustlers use to control the cattle they steal? Water guns?

So what if he bears resemblance to Fulani? Were you told cattle rustlers were Ibibio? Do all the Ibo-looking (and actually Ibo) drug traffickers/mules that are hung like chickens all over Asia mean that all ibos are anus-stuffing drug traffickers?

The U.N NEVER indexed fulani herdsmen as anything like typically ignorant iPods have been led to believe. It was fulani MILITANTS (like Ijaw/ND/BH) thats were classed as a terror group.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-as-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-in-world-a6739851.html

Your propaganda is dead on arrival, because the political frustration that is driving you iPods to politicize the activities of the militant herdsmen has not even begun. Come 2019, ndigbo must swallow all their recent vomit and campaign/sing the praise for a hausa fulani northerner so as to serve as his VP (aka mere commisioner) wink . Reality has indexed your kinsmen as the THE MOST POLITICALLY FRUSTRATED CANNIBAL GROUP IN THE WORLD and not even all your votes combined can change that tongue
Re: Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos by Flamezreal(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2016
These are just cow rustlers ( who are a threat to Fulani herdsmen and North's economy) not the marauders terrorizing middle belt and the south
Re: Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos by lizzynicole: 12:41pm On May 05, 2016
army this, army that . wetin police dey do sef.
Re: Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos by Nobody: 9:48am On May 06, 2016
fulanmafia:

Are you just pretending to be daft? Of course its a stick, what else do cattle rustlers use to control the cattle they steal? Water guns?

So what if he bears resemblance to Fulani? Were you told cattle rustlers were Ibibio? Do all the Ibo-looking (and actually Ibo) drug traffickers/mules that are hung like chickens all over Asia mean that all ibos are anus-stuffing drug traffickers?

The U.N NEVER indexed fulani herdsmen as anything like typically ignorant iPods have been led to believe. It was fulani MILITANTS (like Ijaw/ND/BH) thats were classed as a terror group.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-as-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-in-world-a6739851.html

Your propaganda is dead on arrival, because the political frustration that is driving you iPods to politicize the activities of the militant herdsmen has not even begun. Come 2019, ndigbo must swallow all their recent vomit and campaign/sing the praise for a hausa fulani northerner so as to serve as his VP (aka mere commisioner) wink . Reality has indexed your kinsmen as the THE MOST POLITICALLY FRUSTRATED CANNIBAL GROUP IN THE WORLD and not even all your votes combined can change that tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Chase Boko Haram Fighters ‘into Lake Chad Water’ / Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.