Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC (13241 Views)

Jonathan’s Cousin Got $40m From $1.2bn Approved By Ex-president – Witness / Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness / Hassan Tukur Granted $40m Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by jahsharon: 7:06am On May 04, 2016
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) yesterday said the detained cousin to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Aziboala Roberts, got $40million from former NSA Sambo Dasuki.
EFCC counsel F.A. Jirbo while opposing a fundamental rights application by Roberts before an FCT High Court, said the suspect had in September, 2014 received the money from Dasuki for purposes of supplying “tactical communication kits.”

He said the mandate form from the ex-NSA showed that the money was wired from the Citibank N.A. Canada Square Canary, Canada into the Zenith Bank Plc account of Roberts’ company, Oneplus Holdings Ltd.
He said Roberts’ bank statement of account also shows that another N650 million was on December 8, 2014 transferred to his account by Dasuki.
He said the second suspect, Dakoru Atukpa, the executive director projects at Oneplus, claimed to have used the funds for peace building initiatives, demobilization of pipeline vandals and easing of oil production through the NNPC LNG projects in Olokola and Brass in 2014.
But counsel to the applicants, Chris Uche (SAN), argued that the failure of the EFCC to release his clients is “a blatant disrespect and disobedience of the court’s order.”

SOURCE: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/jonathan-s-cousin-got-40m-from-dasuki--efcc/145272.html
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Ebubeslym(m): 7:08am On May 04, 2016
My problem is not fighting corruption.

My problem is what they are doing with the recovered loot.

12 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by TPAND(f): 7:11am On May 04, 2016
We are tired of corruption news. Stop shifting our focus, we need need economic reforms, well-crafted policies, young people empowerment, .... Am tired of this stealing and corruption news. It has become stale.

Show me a video of Jonathan robbing CBN I don't care.
This government needs to be responsible. I am tired of seeing this corruption news everywhere on the pages of the dailies.

Our economy is hurting.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by TheNonce: 7:12am On May 04, 2016
undecided

Abeg e don do! Go collect am back na! We don tire to dey hear about all dis illegal pepper wey we no dey get to see the impact on society!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Mologi(m): 7:14am On May 04, 2016
U dnt fight curuption with empty hands.....our money dey waist....

Mo n wa iyawo ooo

2 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by AleAirHub(m): 7:15am On May 04, 2016
We Nigerians are tried of dasuki vs efcc case.

Baba get into work!!!

9 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by iflywithbuhari(f): 7:17am On May 04, 2016
That's chicken feed, I got 9.99trillion dollars straight from GEJ, for keeping it 1800gangster. EFCC, come and arrest me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by 912(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2016
All the guys above me though undecided once the news relates to Jonathan then you start hearing them condemning the fight against corruption. As if it isn't clear already that he is a modest but highly incompetent leader that allowed corruption to thrive totally unchecked.

He isn't a saint and very soon he will/must be called to answer for all the corrupt activities that went on under his watch.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by dgr8truth(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by greatiyk4u(m): 7:18am On May 04, 2016
Lolz at those who are tired of hearing about corruption fight, the only solution to una problem is to keep off from reading news because it shall continue like this for the next 7years....................

If you are truly tired, go and join others to force the NASS to do the right thing about the budget and release a clean copy for the economy to kick-start!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by sublimes: 7:18am On May 04, 2016
With all these evidences, the EFCC still refused to present Dasuki to court! Who is deceiving who?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by jahsharon: 7:26am On May 04, 2016
The criminal member of a criminal family confessed that he got $40 million for doing nothing, yet ipad, ipod, ipob and imad youths are still crying and wailing saying that it is witch-hunt. Please when will EFCC begin wizard-hunt, I think it will be more interesting than witch-hunt.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by 1Tkester: 7:27am On May 04, 2016
Another distraction from diapers wearing govt. the number1 mouth action govt worldwide.

I still don't know what is stopping this supporter of APC govt from arresting Jona. Everyday they keep making useless noise. Please go and arrest Jona, and end all these noise.

7 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by 1Tkester: 7:28am On May 04, 2016
[s]
jahsharon:
The criminal member of a criminal family confessed that he got $40 million for doing nothing, yet ipad, ipod, ipob and imad youths are still crying and wailing saying that it is witch-hunt. Please when will EFCC begin wizard-hunt, I think it will be more interesting than witch-hunt.
[/s]

Trash, from a Gifted and Certified Zombie!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Jesusloveyou: 7:29am On May 04, 2016
Ebubeslym:

so they should dash you? or they should begin to share it to ur family, i dont know why youth of nowadays always reason with their anus

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Ebubeslym(m): 7:33am On May 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
so they should dash you? or they should begin to share it to ur family, i dont know why youth of nowadays always reason with their anus
your stupidity is legendary.
Swevere before i e slap some sense into your thick skull.

12 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by 1Tkester: 7:34am On May 04, 2016
[s]
912:
All the guys above me though undecided once the news relates to Jonathan then you start hearing them condemning the fight against corruption. As if it isn't clear already that he is a modest but highly incompetent leader that allowed corruption to thrive totally unchecked.

He isn't a saint and very soon he will/must be called to answer for all the corrupt activities that went on under his watch.
[/s]

Trash.

And we have given your highly competent pampers wearing president one year to prove his competency, and all we hear is kwaruption. You lots should be ashamed of yourselves.

Even after one year not one single conviction has been secured over the alleged looters. I know if you've an atom of brain you would've noticed you were scammed. But off course as someone who is a graduate of Zombeism your brain will always be used as toast by this govt.

Maybe next month they will accuse Jonathan for the lack of rainfall. Shameless People.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by 1Tkester: 7:35am On May 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

I do better reason from my anus than to have that shit you call brain. Shameless people.

7 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Jesusloveyou: 7:37am On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

Trash, from a Gifted and Certified ipod Zombie!
ipod is missing in ur sentence

3 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by olafum1(m): 7:37am On May 04, 2016
OK, should we go try him ourselves?

Common Dasuki una no fit produce for court yesterday..

Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Standing5(m): 7:40am On May 04, 2016
Watch how those who they pay $100 will defend it with their life. The 40 of them will soon activate numerous monikers.

5 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by focus7: 7:42am On May 04, 2016
If the sitting president of South Africa can be probed I don't see any reason why Jonathan should not be invited for probe. Those opposing his probe are afraid of the discovery of massive looting by their hero.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by 989900: 7:45am On May 04, 2016
Jonathan is nothing but a common thief -- a curse to Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Nobody: 8:01am On May 04, 2016
Jonathan will go down in the history of the world as the worst president to EVER rule a country and the greatest ineffectual baboon alive today.

10 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Nobody: 8:17am On May 04, 2016
Is that so?
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Nobody: 8:38am On May 04, 2016
Where is lalasticlala sef?

Day don break oh

1 Like

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by dondo83(m): 8:47am On May 04, 2016
Ebubeslym:

most of the cases in court, the money hasn't been recovered. Hence the reason culprits are been charged to court. The recovered loots will used for our budget due to the low price in oil. Be patient and you will see a difference once the budget has been passed

3 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Amanwulu1(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2016
Same Dasuki u wouldn't bring to court for whatever reason or another? Well I'm sure u're not telling everybody but few zombies to run with it. Even d zombies are beginning to ask question today.

5 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Amanwulu1(m): 8:58am On May 04, 2016
912:

u should realize dat Jonathan is not ruling u but buhari n begin to demand dat he gets his hands dirty for d exorbitant allowance we pay him.

5 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Amanwulu1(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2016
focus7:
If the sitting president of South Africa can be probed I don't see any reason why Jonathan should not be invited for probe. Those opposing his probe are afraid of the discovery of massive looting by their hero.
did u jst say those opposing his probe. So gej ppl are nw telling buhari what to do. Ur brain has d capacity for better reasoning. or are u only here to throw jab at ur enemies in dis forum?

6 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Nobody: 9:24am On May 04, 2016
sublimes:
With all these evidences, the EFCC still refused to present Dasuki to court! Who is deceiving who?

They are only fooling those that has decided to be foolish.

They are with Dasuki yet they won't bring him to court for trial because the onus of proof is on them ( EFCC) to back up their claims with facts.

DSS and EFCC has turned the Nigerian Judiciary into one of their play toys.

4 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by jammani(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2016
With the sharing sharin sharing stuff, this money ought to have finished by now... or is the said money not 2.5b dolls? This govt lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa, Scores Feared Dead / Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Complain Of Being Rigged Out, Says Junaid Mohammed / Kalu Condemns Invasion Of Justice Odili's Home, Calls Act Undemocratic, Uncivil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.