Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC (13235 Views)

Jonathan’s Cousin Got $40m From $1.2bn Approved By Ex-president – Witness / Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness / Hassan Tukur Granted $40m Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by 4nobody4every1: 10:50am On May 04, 2016
angry angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2016
who probe don epp?
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Sunnycliff(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2016
Abeg enough of all these stories joor! One year is just been wasted away in this scam government!

Lai Mohammed just made my day by involving the zombies in a job that suits them wella as MASQUERADES!!!

Zombies now have a very comfortable job!
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by destinyChiazor(m): 10:59am On May 04, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Just passing...........
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by 400billionman: 11:00am On May 04, 2016
EFCC, did Roberts carry out the military contract satisfactorily or NOT ?

Was the Dasuki money not meant for arms contracts ?
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2016
Those who are tired of hearing about the process made to recovering our stolen yams should get a razor blade and cut their ears.
Simple..

2 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Hammefeez: 11:01am On May 04, 2016
There is more on the list............every man on Delta streets should be arrested. All of them Na OLE

1 Like

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by wowmenow: 11:03am On May 04, 2016
may God delive the APC government from the spirit of opposition
how can a government institution always using propaganda and media trial on PDP members
the real questions are
How much has efcc recover from fighting corruption?
how many people have they send to jail for corruption?

it seams efcc is now blogger that like people talking about them
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by AmAlbert(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2016
Shebi una say baba go turn up before may 29,na dat date I dey wait so, wetin all Dis figures wey una dey call go do for us, I don tire for all this news...

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by alobright17(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2016
Tired of hearing about corruption,yet you want a better Nigeria.hypocrisy in full force here.

3 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by WildChild00(m): 11:10am On May 04, 2016
Na wa ooo: Jona again

2 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by desmond2pk: 11:12am On May 04, 2016
Media trial. Take them to court. Stop fooling the zombies.
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by playtheblues(f): 11:21am On May 04, 2016
Amechi spent more than that on Buhari's election. Where did he get the money from? From his masquerade business with Liar Mohammed?
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Omonigeriarere: 11:32am On May 04, 2016
[s]
TPAND:
We are tired of corruption news. Stop shifting our focus, we need need economic reforms, well-crafted policies, young people empowerment, .... Am tired of this stealing and corruption news. It has become stale.

Show me a video of Jonathan robbing CBN I don't care.
This government needs to be responsible. I am tired of seeing this corruption news everywhere on the pages of the dailies.

Our economy is hurting.
[/s]

You saw the title; you open the thread and here you are complaining.

Who forced you to comment if you are not pleased? One man's meat is another man's poison: you can move to romance section.

1 Like

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Omonigeriarere: 11:33am On May 04, 2016
AleAirHub:
[s]We Nigerians are tried of dasuki vs efcc case.

Baba get into work!!!
[/s]

You don't need password to access romance section naaaaa. Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Mjshexy(f): 11:36am On May 04, 2016
Ebubeslym:
My problem is not fighting corruption.

My problem is what they are doing with the recovered loot.
Mr man then u obviously don't have a problem yet, you have heard The President say severally that recovered money will not be spent now until proper investigations are concluded & looters not seen as being witch hunted.

1 Like

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by gbishman: 11:36am On May 04, 2016
Men this GEj guy sha, they just shared the countries wealth like the way the shared Bayelsa resources.
Its quite pitiful, i hope what every punishment is meted out to them adequately

1 Like

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by nkpommpko(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Lolz at those who are tired of hearing about corruption fight, the only solution to una problem is to keep off from reading news because it shall continue like this for the next 7years....................

If you are truly tired, go and join others to force the NASS to do the right thing about the budget and release a clean copy for the economy to kick-start!
well done your children will be proud of you. Don't mind those thieves, we still have a few good men.

1 Like

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by farem: 11:58am On May 04, 2016
TPAND:
We are tired of corruption news. Stop shifting our focus, we need need economic reforms, well-crafted policies, young people empowerment, .... Am tired of this stealing and corruption news. It has become stale.

This government needs to be responsible. I am tired of seeing this corruption news everywhere on the pages of the dailies.

Comy is hurting.

You are concerned about ECONOMIC REform yet your sensibility can not see the ECONOMIC DEforms perpetrated last couple of years.

The deformities (what some refer to as transformation) before any meaningful reform can take place. Economic impurities must be dealt before we can have economic peace.

Weeding period is not always palatable. Those that Satan raised to mess our God given era of surplus must vomit our yams.

Is that clear?

1 Like

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by texazzpete(m): 12:04pm On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

And we have given your highly competent pampers wearing president one year to prove his competency, and all we hear is kwaruption. You lots should be ashamed of yourselves.

But you gave the last president 4 years, and even after colossal failure, you're still here lamenting on his behalf and wailing more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by texazzpete(m): 12:06pm On May 04, 2016
wowmenow:

the real questions are
How much has efcc recover from fighting corruption?
how many people have they send to jail for corruption?

The real question is this.

What school did you go to that you believe the EFCC - and not the law courts - sentence people to jail terms?

2 Likes

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by farem: 12:07pm On May 04, 2016
texazzpete:

The real question is this.

What school did you go to that you believe the EFCC - and not the law courts - sentence people to jail terms?
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Coldfeets: 12:12pm On May 04, 2016
Ebubeslym:
My problem is not fighting corruption.

My problem is what they are doing with the recovered loot.

Actually, your problem is that you don't know that you have to count 1 first before counting 2. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by BabaAduras: 12:18pm On May 04, 2016
TPAND:

Our economy is hurting.

You would not care if you were shown the video of GEJ stealing CBN blind because you as clueless as he is.

How do you stop the culture of balant stealing of our commonwealth if you don't punish those that commit such crimes?

How do you reform economy when you are making 20% of your normal income and you leave those that have stolen from you go scot free to use the stolen money corrupt clueless Nigerians like you to keep saying and writing rubbish at the drop of the hat?

Think.

1 Like

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by TijaniAbu: 12:20pm On May 04, 2016
Yawn. Same way Bubuhari and fake pastor Osinbajo friends n families are now collecting hundreds of millions from Abba Gana Monguno the NSA, from CBN, from SGF and from would-ve government contractors. We are tired of hearing tales of past government. APC is in government for 1 year and have done no work. APC Shame, APC Scam, Change Change.
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Goke7: 12:45pm On May 04, 2016
some fellows are just too pained whenever they hear how their hero wack our money finish.

They can relocate to Togo for all I care, we too plenty for this country jor

1 Like

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by ostopsmich(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2016
Do you wish to make extra Income or you have someone interested in making extra income? If YES, Contact Temitope through ostopsmich@gmail.com
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Deen77: 2:21pm On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

Trash.

And we have given your highly competent pampers wearing president one year to prove his competency, and all we hear is kwaruption. You lots should be ashamed of yourselves.

Even after one year not one single conviction has been secured over the alleged looters. I know if you've an atom of brain you would've noticed you were scammed. But off course as someone who is a graduate of Zombeism your brain will always be used as toast by this govt.

Maybe next month they will accuse Jonathan for the lack of rainfall. Shameless People.

One year budget consume by your Hero with Oil price crash, if you have a faulty foundation, the house cannot stand.

Nigeria is just from zero, check Deutsche bank analyst

1 Like

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by samsard(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2016
912:
All the guys above me though undecided once the news relates to Jonathan then you start hearing them condemning the fight against corruption. As if it isn't clear already that he is a modest but highly incompetent leader that allowed corruption to thrive totally unchecked.

He isn't a saint and very soon he will/must be called to answer for all the corrupt activities that went on under his watch.
Seriously? all we keep hearing on a daily basis is these crazy news. How bout some convictions? how much has been recovered of the so-called loot so far? I guess nuffing! just media trial circus. Personally, am not against anti-corruption fight. however, am not going to buy into just everything EFCC and the federal govt tell me simply coz they believe Jonathan and his goons were corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Adminisher: 2:46pm On May 04, 2016
Jonathan will eventually go to PRISON
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by 1Tkester: 2:49pm On May 04, 2016
Adminisher:
Jonathan will eventually go to PRISON

In your dream!
Re: Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC by Adminisher: 3:00pm On May 04, 2016
TPAND:

Our economy is hurting.

Please get SERIOUS. They have arrested the man. He is in custody. You have to take your problem with corruption news reporting ton the news blogs and newspapers reporting them. Left to Buhari he will arrest them secretly, try them secretly and JAIL them secretly. The man die5s not give a shit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corruption: PDP Urges NIA, DSS, Interpol to Track Oshiomhole / FG Pays Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Boss N13.8M After Indictment - Punch / Man Arrested For Alleged Goat Theft In Kwara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.