Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet (40887 Views)

What Will Happen If You Boil Egg Inside Oil Instead Of Water? / Funny Pictures Of Answer Sheets Of Kaduna State Teachers / Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 06, 2016
angry
Qualer:

trouble maker, how you dey? grin grin
ayam nat a trouble maker! Take time o
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by BISIXCLUSIVE: 12:37pm On May 06, 2016
Fynestboi:

[img]http://gif.co/r0hJ.gif[/img]
grin grin grin grin grin NL is becoming something else oooooo
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Fynestboi: 12:41pm On May 06, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
grin grin grin grin grin NL is becoming something else oooooo

lipsrsealed something else like?
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Qualer: 12:44pm On May 06, 2016
juhan:
angry ayam nat a trouble maker! Take time o

are you sure about that? take a look at your profile picture very well, you might reconsider your stance! grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 06, 2016
Qualer:

are you sure about that? take a look at your profile picture very well, you might reconsider your stance! grin grin grin grin
hehehe shey i don find ur trouble b4?
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Qualer: 12:50pm On May 06, 2016
juhan:
hehehe shey i don find ur trouble b4?

you haff been finding my trouble since o!
and you are finding it again with your pic o! mmhhhh! grin grin
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 06, 2016
Qualer:

you haff been finding my trouble since o! and you are finding it again with your pic o! mmhhhh! grin grin
:p :p
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Qualer: 12:59pm On May 06, 2016
juhan:
:p :p

the day i wey i go catch you for sharp corner.... cheesy

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 06, 2016
Qualer:

the day wey i go catch you for sharp corner.... cheesy
dream on grin U'll never catch me tongue
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by donbenedict(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2016
Qualer:

the day i wey i go catch you for sharp corner.... cheesy
hahahahahahahahhaha grin all these naairaland girls eh... cheesy chei na only God go save dem wen u catch dem for sharp corner grin

1 Like

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Tamzblaze(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2016
Lwkm

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Qualer: 1:26pm On May 06, 2016
juhan:
dream on grin U'll never catch me tongue

never say never babe! guys like the hunt you know! grin so, to avoid stories that touch, better give up yourself willingly, and i will be gentle with my 'punishment' !! grin grin
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 06, 2016
Qualer:

never say never babe! guys like the hunt you know! grin so, to avoid stories that touch, better give up yourself willingly, and i will be gentle with my 'punishment' !! grin grin
i dont understand what ure saying again.
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Qualer: 1:38pm On May 06, 2016
juhan:
i dont understand what ure saying again.

what ayam saying is - don't allow me to chase you upandan town, just come willingly and receive your blessings!! cool

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 06, 2016
Qualer:

what ayam saying is - don't allow me to chase you upandan town, just come willingly and receive your blessings!! cool
i dont want
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Qualer: 1:50pm On May 06, 2016
juhan:
i dont want

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:54pm On May 06, 2016
Skyken99:
Lol
something similar happened to me o
ss2 2nd term then.,
We were give Agric science
obj and theory

When d question was given to me.I Saw theory page...
As acada wey I be na..I was happy that everything that I read came out in that page..
I ANSWERED EVERYTHING AND SUBmitted my answer booklet.!
When i reach house,I brought the question paper and saw another question!
I was like...was this question this term's question?
I cried!
Come begin console myself ...via its obj and nt Theory.

Since that day till today..
Any question paper that comes across me..i do flip through to have the overview b4 answering..

was there no instruction on the number of question to be answered and from which section ?? ??
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by skedy1(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
I can never forget when i was in ss1 and i folded my question paper in my mathset cos i finished 30 minutes into a 1hr 30mins exam... After the invigilator had said oya everybody submit and everyone was scrambling to submit quick so the man will collect it.. Me i just walked out forgetting that my question paper was already in my mathset and my answer sheet was the one with me.... It was when my friends were asking ''What's your answer to that 3b'' and i just opened to check i saw it... Omo see marathon !!!

Hehehehe....Insane Bolt, oh sowi, Usain Bolt!
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Hummerchoko(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2016
nawa oh
dem really follow u frm ya villa b dat oh
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2016
Skyken99:
Lol
ss2 2nd term then.,
obj and theory

As acada wey I be na..I was happy that everything that I read came out in that page..
I cried!

Any question paper that comes across me..i do flip through to have the overview b4 answering..

was there no instruction on the number of question to be answered and from which section ?? ??[img]
Skyken99:
Lol
ss2 2nd term then.,
obj and theory

I cried!

was there no instruction on the number of question to be answered and from which section ?? ??[/img]
Skyken99:
Lol
ss2 2nd term then.,
obj and theory

I cried!

was there no instruction on the number of question to be answered and from which section ?? ??
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2016
skedy1:

Hehehehe....Insane Bolt, oh sowi, Usain Bolt!

Lol... If u vex me i go just run enter ur house come carry babe
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by ilevic(m): 2:38pm On May 06, 2016
acenazt:
When I been Dey primary school I do obj forget essay for English and Mathematics CA test

lol, and u wan make we believe this? Hmmm, abi u no know anything for d essay BT u go do ADE BABA CAC for Obj and submitted. boss I was once there too
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by supereagle(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2016
A class mate of mine made the mistake in WAEC, May/June,but I called her attention to it, she even left the hall with her answer sheet. I asked why is it you don't want to submit? It was then she woke up from her slumber.
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Skyken99(m): 4:57pm On May 06, 2016
0taPiaPia:

In that page what I saw was

THEORY(BODLY WRITTEN)
NUMBER 1 IS Compulsory and answer any other 4..
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Johnterryfama(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2016
my own story be say . I copied wrong time table from my friend. the first date was correct ,so after the first paper I went home straight to bigin dey read. I com dey tell my self say " dis cus na A".
come reach d next day ,I went to another conducive environment were no body fi disdub me .
it was nine o'clock but, as if 2 o'clock will not reach sake of say I don over jack pass Michael Jackson.when it was ten minutes to d exam, I come dey waka dey bust only me.
I couldn't blive what I heard until what I saw .
I saw dat day question paper with time 9 o'clock.
so all those time that I was jacking. exam was going on .
what annoy me pass was dat all wat I read came out.
from dat day, if dey placed exam time table, I will still go to exam office to confirm it like three times every day before and during d exams.
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by skedy1(m): 7:06pm On May 06, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Lol... If u vex me i go just run enter ur house come carry babe
No be if u go fit enter my house??
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2016
skedy1:

No be if u go fit enter my house??

Lol... Na untop sky u dey live ni
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by skedy1(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Lol... Na untop sky u dey live ni
Lol...sky ni, scraper ko!
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by oluyara(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2016
see capital letter F for result sheet. Lol. ain't funny if it happens to u
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2016
Skyken99:

In that page what I saw was

THEORY(BODLY WRITTEN)
NUMBER 1 IS Compulsory and answer any other 4..

shocked shocked shocked
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:08pm On May 12, 2016
Fynestboi:

lipsrsealed something else like?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by acenazt: 10:38pm On May 25, 2016
ilevic:

lol, and u wan make we believe this? Hmmm, abi u no know anything for d essay BT u go do ADE BABA CAC for Obj and submitted. boss I was once there too
my brother if you like believe. I know what I did and new how I failed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Delists Management Courses In Seven Universities / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? / UNILORIN Student Who Won A Master's Scholarship Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.