Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,139 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos (28812 Views)

Teenage Philanthropist Loses Battle To Cancer After Battling It For 3 Years / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos / Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos by banmee(m): 2:07pm On May 04, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]wtf is actually wrong this bloggers? I bet this a false news! Coz I'm sure they left the little girl in the sitting room and not in the kitchen where they are boiling water... I don't think some parents can take risk like that.

But if it really happened, rip to her
[/size]

Anyway you look at it. Try explaining your excuse in front of a judge in court in a normal society.
Re: Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos by Tapout(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2016
can't imagine the pain she went thru cry rip dear
Re: Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos by Fynestboi: 2:17pm On May 04, 2016
cry

Re: Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 2:30pm On May 04, 2016
I hope this is not a photoshop.
Re: Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 2:36pm On May 04, 2016
RIP DEAR
Re: Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 04, 2016
RIP
Re: Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos by soulpiano23(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Parents and guardians should learn from this by always monitor their kids and younger ones when playing... This little girl identified simply as Hawa -gave up the ghost on Monday following serious injuries sustained from hot water burn.

According to reports, the child was left alone and while playing she got herself burned with a boiling hot water...May her gentle soul rest in peace...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/little-girl-burnt-by-hot-water-finally.html
REST IN PEACE.
God protects our children cos we cant be everywhere with them.
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos by miky(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2016
Religion is the curse of Africa for real!!!!! Did Nigeria run out of penicillin or suitable antibiotics to prevent this girl from death? What's wrong with this country? Such a needless way to die, people in the west are storing information on DNA for controlling gene expression and our kids are dying from hot water. So outraged by this, God must be embarrassed about black Africans.

Rip to the young girl, hopefully she isn't born an African in her next life.
Re: Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos by Joyce28(f): 3:02pm On May 04, 2016
Ooh my God cry cry
RIP
Re: Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos by wuraolablessing: 3:58pm On May 04, 2016
cryso painful. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos by Ugo50: 4:08pm On May 04, 2016
RiP nne
Re: Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos by ceaser: 6:09pm On May 04, 2016
miky:
Religion is the curse of Africa for real!!!!! Did Nigeria run out of penicillin or suitable antibiotics to prevent this girl from death? What's wrong with this country? Such a needless way to die, people in the west are storing information on DNA for controlling gene expression and our kids are dying from hot water. So outraged by this, God must be embarrassed about black Africans.

Rip to the young girl, hopefully she isn't born an African in her next life.

Slow down on the blame on this one.

Burn injuries especially deep dermal and third degree like this have serious morbidities and mortalities that accompany it. Infections set in and even brought about by the most antibiotic resistant bugs.

You are right about the dearth of effective Medicare in the country though, but even in advanced economies, serious burn injuries come with severe morbidities and mortalities that may not be too different from what obtains here.
Re: Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos by DeanSim: 6:28pm On May 04, 2016
Improper care of the parent or ward. Some parent will start earning their reward right on this earth.

So sad. Rest in peace.
Re: Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos by Gangster1ms: 6:38pm On May 04, 2016
the parent should be arrested.. I swear I cant tolerate careless parents.
Re: Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos by tuna4servi(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2016
Sorry little girl,RIP
Re: Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos by banio: 9:37pm On May 04, 2016
R.I.P

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed / Will I End Up Like This ? / Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.