Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How come they have guns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How come they have guns (954 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North / ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS / All Working Class Nigerians Should Have Guns. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How come they have guns by IkpuMmadu: 10:55am On May 04, 2016
There is something sinister is that is going on. I keep wondering how the Fulani herdsmen have Kalashnikov... I am asking are we preparing for war?

I know some people will call me alarmist but a stucht in time saves nine

I keep asking how come these herdsmen have guns and where do they get these guns. Do we enact gun laws that allow citizens tobhood guns

We have to report any security breach to the security forces in state and the best security is vigilant or do I say vigilantes

God be with us all
Just negodu arms
Re: How come they have guns by Nobody: 10:57am On May 04, 2016
JESUS! shocked
Re: How come they have guns by freeze001(f): 10:59am On May 04, 2016
Ha! Tufiakwa biko! Better not be true!
Re: How come they have guns by Nobody: 11:00am On May 04, 2016
But is this Nigeria undecided
Re: How come they have guns by akoladejesu(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2016
I don't believe this!
Re: How come they have guns by Luckylife(m): 11:06am On May 04, 2016
Our God Almighty we serve will never cease to expose those animals, criminals in human skins in Jesus name Amen.
Re: How come they have guns by Nobody: 11:07am On May 04, 2016
Good for herds men. They just got more delivery.
Re: How come they have guns by olapluto(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
There is something sinister is that is going on. I keep wondering how the Fulani herdsmen have Kalashnikov riffle and I yet we call them herdsmen. I was browsing through the Facebook and I saw the arms siezed by Nigerian customs in Kano . I am asking are we preparing for war?

We have to report any security breach to the security forces in state and the best security is vigilant or do I say vigilantes

God be with us all
Just negodu arms

You know, if I worked for the security services, I will track you down and charge you to court. You have just come here to whip up sentiments based on FALSE information. This is dangerous. What do you gain by telling lies to cause war? Your hatred for fellow human is so great that you tell porky lies.

Shame on you.

The picture is from California, Los Angeles.
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/4Zn9x2c7Jsa/L+County+Sheriff+Destroys+Confiscated+Weapons

I know some idi.ots will spread this pix despite knowing it is false. Prosperity will judge you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How come they have guns by Lusola15: 11:21am On May 04, 2016
olapluto:

You know, if I worked for the security services, I will track you down and charge you to court. You have just come here to whip up sentiments based on FALSE information. This is dangerous. What do you gain by telling lies to cause war? Your hatred for fellow human is so great that you tell porky lies.

Shame on you.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/4Zn9x2c7Jsa/L+County+Sheriff+Destroys+Confiscated+Weapons

I know some idi.ots will spread this pix despite knowing it is false. Prosperity will judge you all.

Thanks for bringing out the lie in this liar

@OP get a life

1 Like

Re: How come they have guns by omenka(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2016
I'd rather wait for confirmation of this. I don't see how news of this magnitude wouldn't be breaking news on our major media houses.

Even the op included no source. Might be just a photoshop, or it didn't happen here- the colour of the police uniform notwithstanding.

1 Like

Re: How come they have guns by omenka(m): 11:33am On May 04, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
There is something sinister is that is going on. I keep wondering how the Fulani herdsmen have Kalashnikov riffle and I yet we call them herdsmen. I was browsing through the Facebook and I saw the arms siezed by Nigerian customs in Kano . I am asking are we preparing for war?

God be with us all
Just negodu arms
I hope you get a major ban for this. This nonsense still confirms the position held by some of us that the herdsmen are being unduly targeted by propaganda. Since when did info shared on fb become reliable- that place is a cesspit all manner of decomposing junk. Yet you believed it and rushed down to nairaland like a valiant with it because it sits well with your perverted minds.

That stuff, as a poster has proven, happened nowhere close to Nigeria.

#HateKills.
Re: How come they have guns by IkpuMmadu: 11:44am On May 04, 2016
olapluto:

Shame on you.

Nice point you raised ..everybody is paranoid and one can't help but face the truth
Re: How come they have guns by IkpuMmadu: 11:47am On May 04, 2016
omenka:
I hope you get a major ban for this. This nonsense still confirms the position held by some of us that the herdsmen are being unduly targeted by propaganda. Since when did info shared on fb become reliable- that place is a cesspit all manner of decomposing junk. Yet you believed it and rushed down to nairaland like a valiant with it because it sits well with your perverted minds.

That stuff, as a poster has proven, happened nowhere close to Nigeria.

#HateKills.

Ban Na food abi Na money ?

Which one e be
Re: How come they have guns by obailala(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
There is something sinister is that is going on. I keep wondering how the Fulani herdsmen have Kalashnikov... I am asking are we preparing for war?

I keep asking how come these herdsmen have guns and where do they get these guns. Do we enact gun laws that allow citizens tobhood guns

God be with us all
Just negodu arms
How come armed robbers on the streets have kalashnikovs?
How come militants in the creeks have kalashnikovs?
How come kidnappers have kalashnikovs?
How come political thugs have kalashnikovs?
How come some cultists (even in Unis) have kalashnikovs?

If you can answer these questions, then I think the answer to your question should be clear to you and all others.

2 Likes

Re: How come they have guns by Naijiant: 12:20pm On May 04, 2016
Fulani herdsmen have AKs b/c they were given to them by the owners of the cows to battle cattle thieves. See more: http://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/another-reason-buhari-failed-act-decisively-herdsmen-issue/
Re: How come they have guns by orisa37: 2:50pm On May 04, 2016
It's a Jihad planned by the Caliphate when Yaradua was negotiating with Niger Delta Militants. So Mr. President, The Sultan, Abu Atiku, Tambuwal and all the Northern Politicians, notorious and famous, are aware. They started in the NE to burn Churches and kill Christians. They attacked GEJ Campaign in Jos and very nearly kill him, a whole President of Nigeria to show their desperation. They strategized after the election. They abducted Olu Falae. They took Bokoharam prisoners to Enugu. They attacked Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti Farmers and killed many of them. They attacked Benue Benue state, destroyed Farms and killed numerous Farmers. They are back in Enugu and just killing for fun.
What a purposeless race. Until Bokoharam is wiped out completely from Nigeria and Fulani Herdsmen
are returned to Futa Jalon, the citizens of the sw, se, ss and south mid central of Benue, Plateau, southern Zaria and Nassarawa states should not believe anything said to them concerning bokoharam, Fulani Herdsmen and Religion. It's all Caliphate well planned Jihad. And God is watching.
Re: How come they have guns by mindtricks: 5:11pm On May 04, 2016
olapluto:

Shame on you.

Dead link!!
Re: How come they have guns by orisa37: 6:37pm On May 04, 2016
They are just beginning. One of their strategies is to kidnap brilliant Senators and house members as and when strategic Bills are to be discussed.
Re: How come they have guns by fulanmafia: 7:00pm On May 04, 2016
olapluto:

Shame on you.

These turds have been floating anti-north/fulani propaganda for the past few days as a coping mechanism for their political frustration. As I always remind them, they will be the same ones to swallow their vomit when they are forced to campaign for the same Fulani/Northerner in 2019 so they can serve as deputy (VP -mere commisioner as they call it).

I just hope the mods are aware before these kids start what will eventually consume them.
Re: How come they have guns by MirabelArode(f): 8:01pm On May 04, 2016
According to my Idoma friend who once fought them in Agatu. Their people in nigeria army supply them guns. The nigerian army is FULANI ARMY, that's why I laugh at southerners that die wearing nigeria army uniform, fulani generals will sacrifice them to boko haram without blinking an eye.

(1) (Reply)

Official: Presidency Receive BUDGET / Throwback To The Time Ibe Kachikwu Rejected The Removal Of Subsidy / Keep Bombing Until “1 Dollar = 1 Naira” – A Love Letter To Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.