Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Breaking: PDP BOT Ex-chairman Tony Anenih Dies, After Cancer battle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: PDP BOT Ex-chairman Tony Anenih Dies, After Cancer battle (2657 Views)

Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: PDP BOT Ex-chairman Tony Anenih Dies, After Cancer battle by gidgiddy: 12:24pm On May 04, 2016
new2020:
born in Uzenema-Arue in Uromi, Edo State of Nigeria. Igbos in the house...doesn't this place of birth sound like Igbo?

I once heard that there are Igbo speaking people in Uromi but I find that hard to believe. The only Igbo speaking people in Edo to the best of my knowledge is Igbanke.

I never was a fan of Anenie. I didn't like his brand of politics. However, no death is a good thing

RIP to him.
Re: Breaking: PDP BOT Ex-chairman Tony Anenih Dies, After Cancer battle by saintopus2: 12:27pm On May 04, 2016
You dey vex?
tuale4u:
Uromi will shake.
Well d man don try.
Okpia Uwe Khi!
Iroko ye eran na bha len bhe Ewe.
Re: Breaking: PDP BOT Ex-chairman Tony Anenih Dies, After Cancer battle by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:31pm On May 04, 2016
GenWOJUOLA:
RIP Mr. Fix It... Unfortunately, he wasn't able to fix his health problems. Irrespective of how much we might have been able to make, let's always remember that one day, death would come knocking on our door in a way we can't help but open!!! I plead with all to dedicate our lives to the service of humanity, for the betterment of mankind.

Comr. Tomi Wojuola.

He was in his 80s. He was able to fix his health for atleast 80 years. How many people live to up to 80 years??

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP BOT Ex-chairman Tony Anenih Dies, After Cancer battle by Jesusloveyou: 12:42pm On May 04, 2016
new2020:
born in Uzenema-Arue in Uromi, Edo State of Nigeria. Igbos in the house...doesn't this place of birth sound like Igbo?
u ipod yoot always look for land and tribe to claim to be a part of Biafra
Re: Breaking: PDP BOT Ex-chairman Tony Anenih Dies, After Cancer battle by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2016
why one part of the article say he was 74 years and another say 82 years ? I am a little bit confused
Re: Breaking: PDP BOT Ex-chairman Tony Anenih Dies, After Cancer battle by phrankjay: 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
eehhhh! op are you for real? so Tony can die . ah everybody go die one day be that. me I thought he is immortal oh. RIP great man. you strong sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Wife Of Benue State Governor Kneels To Welcome Mrs Kumuyi / Nigeria's Chinemelu Ezeh On Global Stage Of Robotics / IPOB Different From Boko Haram, South East Governors Disagree With Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.