Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (251519 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Next update comes up shortly. Been busy since A.m at a friends ßirthday party.

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Happy ßuffday to yhu Christgold. This update is dedicated to yhu.

Cont......

Horrific events fill my dreams. Explosions here and there, death, and cries for help haunt me, as I roll and turn, trying to escape from the horrors filling my sleep.
Over and over again I watch as death claims
another life, and another, and another. This is even worse than the killings in the north eastern part of Nigeria.
The worst part is that it’s the demons dying that I’m dreaming about. I have killed for the first time in my life, and no matter the fact that it had been
them or me; my conscience won’t let me rest. I watch again and again as one of the small muscled red creatures gets sucked out of their airlock and floats through space. When it had
actually happened, it had been completely quiet, but my mind adds sounds now, as the creature screams its last. It sees me looking at it, and
somehow swims through the nothingness of
space towards me, its dead eyes locked on
where I float. My body is locked, unable to move or try to get away. Cold, lifeless hands grip me,
and start shaking me violently; trying to take from me the life I'd stolen from it. Lifeless eyes look
into mine, and try to suck away my soul.

"Wake up!" The creature cries at me, the voice oddly familiar and higher pitched than I would’ve expected from a creature like this. "He won't wake
up."
Only I am awake. . . Aren’t I? I open my eyes to see everyone standing over me; worry creasing
their brows, and fear filling three sets of eyes. Loveth has me by the shoulders, and is still shaking me.

"I'm awake," I grumble, my head throbbing.
"We've been trying to wake you for a bit," Alice looks at me worriedly. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah," I try to reassure her, but I have to stay quiet, as my head is throbbing too much to speak too loudly, "I was just having nightmares,
and my head hurts."
"Nightmares?" Alice's worry seems to increase markedly. "About last—" she cuts herself off,
looking around at everybody else, and I realize what she'd been about to ask. She’s worried I’m
having nightmares about making love to her last night.
"No, just monsters, and stuff," I mumble,
wanting to roll over, but not daring to go back to sleep, no matter how tired I feel. The monsters I
dreamt about was me, and I don’t want to face that again.

"Oh, okay," Alice says, sounding somewhat
relieved.
"I got a call from the hospital," Tina's mom says, talking for the first time, "I have to go back," Nancy
replaces Loveth on the bed, and feels my head and cheeks. "You don't feel like you have a fever, but I don't trust you're well enough to drive,
especially not in this weather."

I turn and look out the window, but all I can see is white. It takes me a moment to realize that that
is ALL there is to see.
"I can drive," I tell her, knowing that if her job has called her in, then the hospital must be in need of her. I try to sit up, and throw off my covers, but
she places her hand on my chest, and shoves me back down. I’m so weak, that I can’t even
fight her, and oh, how my head throbs.
"You're staying in bed," Alice says. "I can drive them up, and come back down. Your sister can stay and take care of you until I get back."
I nod, knowing that I don’t have the strength to argue. They leave me to get some more rest, but
sleep is the last thing I want right now.

Tina comes in to give me a kiss, and tell me she is going to go with her mom. Nancy and Alice come in at the same time to say goodbye, and I
can tell that mom wants to talk to me, probably
about last night, but doesn’t dare say anything with Nancy there, so she kisses my brow, and
tells me to get feeling better.
I barely hear them leave through the falling snow,
before Loveth walks in, with what I think is hot tea. It is, but it’s also spiked with coffee.

"You probably don't want to go to sleep right now. I know how I get after I've had bad dreams, and I figure this will help keep you warm
too," Loveth tells me, when I look at her
questioningly after my first sip.
"Thanks," I tell her, feeling truly grateful.
"Hey, I know you're into some geeky stuff, so this might interest you.” I look to her, smiling.
Anything geek related right now would be a nice distraction. “Apparently some sort of satellite fell out of orbit, and blew up in the sky last night. The
government hasn't said which one yet. Isn't that cool?" I know she is just trying to cheer me up,
but I also know that had been no satellite. It had been full of little alien creatures that I have killed.
Lives snuffed out by my hand. Or mind, I guess.
For the first time, I curse my ability.
I groan, and roll over, setting my drink on the nightstand. I feel the bed shift, as Loveth lies down next to me, and puts her arm around me.

T.b.c.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
*feed me more* in Ryback's voice.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cont......

Loveth moves a bit closer to me. "I know you're not feeling good, but we haven't
talked about what happened the other night in the hotel. In fact, we haven't talked much at all, since then. Are you okay?" I can hear the concern in her voice, and despite my miserable mood, I hate to hear her down.
Rolling back over, I look her in the eyes, and force a smile.
"Sorry, Loveth, I guess it’s been kind of a bit
hectic around here lately." I give her a quick peck on the lips, to let her know I have no issues with what'd happened on Xmas Eve between us.
As our lips touch, I’m able to sense most of my switches, and know that Alice is driving slowly
through the snow. "I will always look back on that night fondly." It’s not until the words are out
of my mouth, that I realize how final they sound.

"Always. . . So. . . so you don't want to do it again? Do. . . Do you regret it?" Loveth's brow wrinkles, and I can hear the fear in her voice.

" Loveth, com'on, I don’t regret it in the least," I promise. "I'm just not up to it right now." Her lips spread in a wide smile that is infectious.
I roll back over, and when she tucks her hand under me, I can sense all of my switches again,
and am thankful that this part of my ability isn’t hurting me. Despite my desire not to go back to sleep and the caffeine in the coffee, I’m soon snoring away in a dreamless sleep.

When I wake up, I find that Loveth has stripped off all but her bra and panties, and crawled under the covers with me. In a panic I look at the clock, and can see that Alice has been gone for almost four hours. She will be back anytime now. I don’t
know what she’ll think if she finds us like this, but I don’t want to find out the hard way, either.
As soon as I touch her to wake her up, however, my fears vanish. Alice is stuck in the snow by the feel of her switches way up north and still
with Tina and Nancy. She won’t likely be home today. My touch is enough to wake, Loveth, and she gazes at me with a sleepy smile.

"Mom called and says the weather is too bad to drive back down, so she is staying with Tina and
Nancy tonight." When I don’t look surprised, she says, "Oh, I guess you probably figured that out already, with your Gps switches." Her brow wrinkles
again with worry, and she looks deep into my eyes. "How are you feeling?"
I realize that my headache is gone, and I no longer feel so tired. That nap has done me a world of good. The guilt is still there, but the wound isn’t quite so fresh. Looking off to the
side, as if considering my answer, I say,
"Well. . ." and wrap her in my arms, pull her tightly to me, and start to tickle her sides.
Loveth squeals as she tries to break away from me, and a couple weeks ago she might have succeeded, but with my current strength? Even the late Mohammad Ali can't take me down so easily.

Loveth kicks her legs, trying to force them between us, but her chest and torso are pressed tightly to me, and she is helpless to my onslaught. I only need to use one
hand to hold her to me, while the other is free to tickle her sides and back.

"Stop!" Loveth cries out, when she realizes she can’t break free. "I can't breathe," she squeals louder as
I move my right hand around to her front, and start tickling under her left br.a cup, using the strength in my left arm to keep her pressed to me.
The new spot is even more ticklish than her
sides, and she wails even more.
Unexpectedly, I feel Loveth's lips press to mine, and it startles me enough, that I freeze. She uses the
distraction, to pull away, but she gains a grip on my hands.

"You really are feeling better, aren't you?" After the torture I'd just put her through, she is breathing heavily, and smiling widely. I really love
the way she looks with her hair all mussed up, and her breassts heaving behind her br.a. "And
unless I'm mistaken, that's not the only thing feeling better." her hand lets go of mine and dodges under the covers, gripping my cøck. I
hadn't even realized I've grown hard, until her fingers wrap around it, and squeeze. With that
one action, all thoughts of ßokoharms, death, and worry flee as I groan at her touch.
Loveth's smile grows larger, as her hand starts to stroke up and down my cøck through my cr7 boxers. She leans over, and brings her lips back to mine, causing the awareness of my switches to explode in my head, as her tongue parts my
lips. I moan again, loudly, as her mouth muscle slides along my teeth, and then darts in, only to
find mine coming out to meet hers.
Unexpectedly she pulls away from me, and has a worried look on her face. "I'm sorry!" Loveth quails, and gently drifted back.

T.b.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cont.......

Loveth took a minute glance at my hard díck and says,
"I should have asked. I shouldn't be throwing
myself at you like this. You must think I'm a public slut.. ."

"Don't stop now," I plead, in answer to her statements. "You're not a slut in any way. You're just Loveth, my perverted sexy sister, who is just as perverted as I am!"

"You're sure?" Her question is hesitant, but I can hear the hope in it. Loveth places her hand on my
chest, and then yanks it back as if burned when she senses most of my switches. Her eyes get a suspicious glare in them, before she asks, "How
do I know you're not manipulating me with your switches?"

"Okay, Loveth, just take my hand, and tell me if you sense
yourself," I tell her simply. As soon as she places her hand in mine, I don’t wait, but pull her to me,
wrapping my arms around her as I kiss her deeply. She melts under my kiss, and I know she is no longer worried about me manipulating her.

Loveth rolls on top of me, without breaking the kiss, and start grinding her panty-covered crotch
against my bulging cr7 boxers. We both moan in unison at the connection, before I unsnap her br.a, releasing her nicely tanned tits.
She breaks the kiss then, sitting up, and pressing down hard against my groin.
"So, little brother,
what do you think of your older sister's tits?"
I openly ogle her, seeing her topless for the first time, and liking what I’m seeing. Loveth's chest isn’t as big as Tina's or the twins, but they have a beauty that is all their own. With no tan lines, and with her
soft curves, Loveth is gorgeous.

"I'm wondering why they are up there, and not in my mouth, right now," I answer, pulling her back down to me, so that I can suckle from her
tìts.
Loveth's hand snakes to the back of my head, and pulls me tighter to her chest, as my hands roam
down her back, to the tops of her panties.
Slipping my hands under the hem, I get a good handful of her arse, and start to rock her back and
forth.
"Mmm, you really know how to suck tit, Nick.
Damn, you're getting me so wet." She moans loudly as I bite her nip.ple, before pressing her hands against my shoulders, and shoving me
back down on the bed.
I’m entirely caught off guard by what she does next. Getting up, Loveth turns and walks from the
room.

“Where’re you going?” I cry after her. She has me so turned on right now, that if she hadn’t said she doesn’t want to go all the way, I’d be tearing
off the thin fabric of her panties, and shoving myself as deep into her as she can take.
“Hmm?” Loveth pauses at my doorway, turning
around slightly, and I can’t help but admire the way the doorway frames her luscious body. Loveth's panty clad arse is still facing me, her shoulder
turned sideways, and her wonderful tanned right bre.ast is pointing to the door jam. In her eyes,
however, is pure mischief.
“Did you think you
were really going to get any action after tickle torturing me?”
Loveth takes off running as I growl and get up, chasing after her. She is quick and limber, but I
still have her on speed, and it only takes me a few
moments to catch her. Throwing her over my
shoulder, and placing one quick spank on her round arse, I carry her back to the bedroom.
Loveth playfully beats against my back, but I can smell her arousal coming off her, and know she wants to get off as badly as I do. Throwing her to
my bed, we both laugh as she scoots up to the headboard.

“Okay, you caught me,” she says, grinning
delightfully, “now what?”
I grab one of her feet, and she tries to pull away, thinking I’m going to tickle her again, but I have
something else in mind. Despite her efforts, I easily pull her toes to my lips, and she melts with
an audible sigh as I kiss her little digits. Running my tongue along and around each toe, I smile as
I watch her handle her boobs.

“You must have had a lot of girlfriends in school, to learn how to please a woman so well,” Loveth says softly as I lick up the arch of her foot.
I’m embarrassed to admit that the only reason I know so much is the internet.
“I’ve had the best
of teachers,” I say honestly, only referring partially to Prof Jane Janet, but mostly the World Wide Web.

“Hmm, I have to admit I’m a bit jealous,” the look in her eyes however as I nibble on her ankle tells
me she isn’t in the least bit angry. “All those other women who’ve had a crack at my brother, when
I could’ve had him first.” Loveth sounds more wishful than anything else.
I continue to kiss and nibble my way up Loveth's leg, skipping over her covered crotch, but spending
awhile on her tasty tìts.

T.b.c. Just back frm work. Next update comes up @9t. Thanx for staying tuned.

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Oladim001(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
I have a question, while he makes his switches and controls people with it, isnt there some time interval that could be detrimental to him? And this headaches of a thing is not helping him at all oo he'd better find a solution to it. Expecting your reply.... Nice story.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oladim001:
I have a question, while he makes his switches and controls people with it, isnt there some time interval that could be detrimental to him? And this headaches of a thing is not helping him at all oo he'd better find a solution to it. Expecting your reply.... Nice story.
well, just as mostly every good thing has its own side effects, so was his ability. Too much use of it, or over using it, results in a very excruciating migraine for him. Since nothing can stop the mighty Clark kent from wailing in agony whenever he is close to green meteor rocks, how much more of a mind control freak? Like Nick. grin The pains are just a reminder to every hero, that, No one is Invincible. They are just smarter than each other. Now let me ask you this off topic question readers, Batman, vs Super Man, who will yhu place your bet on? Remember Batman is way very far clever than super Man, while the Latter is way too strong and faster than the former.
Tick....tock.....

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by marcusagrippa(m): 5:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Superman is indestructible bar kryptonite while as you mentioned Batman is extremely clever with a lot of guile but he's human. It's a tough call but I'd go with the dark knight. He's always in a perpetual brooding mood just like me so I'll go with the dark knight.
What is strength without wisdom? Mr. Kent would have been killed by Batman IN SPITE of his strength but....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SPDAZZY(f): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2016
Finally here, this story is awesome. Sci fiction and all. Well done smartestqueen
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2016
marcusagrippa:
Superman is indestructible bar kryptonite while as you mentioned Batman is extremely clever with a lot of guile but he's human. It's a tough call but I'd go with the dark knight. He's always in a perpetual brooding mood just like me so I'll go with the dark knight.
What is strength without wisdom? Mr. Kent would have been killed by Batman IN SPITE of his strength but....
but......?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2016
SPDAZZY:
Finally here, this story is awesome. Sci fiction and all. Well done smartestqueen
welcome mate.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by marcusagrippa(m): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
but......?
The "sisters of fate" were with him. Just fortunate to be alive, really.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by spikedawson: 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wait u said
"When I wake up, I find that Loveth has stripped off all but her bra and panties"
and

"before I unsnap her br.a, releasing her nicely tanned bosoms."
Help me I'm kinda confused here
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:20am On Jun 08, 2016
spikedawson:
Wait u said
"When I wake up, I find that Loveth has stripped off all but her bra and panties"
and

"before I unsnap her br.a, releasing her nicely tanned bosoms."
Help me I'm kinda confused here
in simpler words,

"when i wake up, i see that, Loveth has removed all her cloths except or leaving on her br.a and panties".
.and,
Before i unbuckle or remove her br.a, revealing her ample brea.sts.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:45am On Jun 08, 2016
Cont.......

Loveth keeps trying to hump herself against me, as I play with her tetons, but I’ve decided that I’m going to torture her for a bit
first.

“Oh my gawd, why won’t you touch my pvssy?”

Loveth demands hungrily after a few more minutes goes by. She tries to bring her own hands down
to her crotch, but I grab them, and hold them over her head, and go back to suckling her nipplès.
Moaning in lust and unfulfilled desire, she
twists her hips hard enough to roll me off her.
Before I can say Jack, she is on top of me again, shuddering as she grinds her cu.nt against my cr7 boxers.
Her orgasm is strong enough, that I can
feel my boxers getting wet through her panties.

Loveth looks me seriously in the eyes as she comes down from her high, and I can tell she is trying to figure something out. "I still don't think we should go all the way. We are siblings, after all, Nick" she tells me, and I feel disappointed, "but that doesn't mean we can't have a lot of fun." Her serious
demeanor turns to one of wanton mischief as she grinds herself against me, some more.
Before I can give her an answer, Loveth mashes her lips to mine, and starts humping me through our underwear. I would have happily entered her, my cøck is aching for some attention, but I’m not
going to go against her will.
I place my hands against the sides of her chest, and lift her body, moving it further up the bed.
Loveth knows what I’m after, and gets off me long enough to remove her panties, before sitting on
my face. She tastes just as she had on Xmas Eve, and I look up her body to see that she is rolling a nipplè in each hand, as I suck on her labia.
Loveth sees me looking up at her, and smiles, before throwing her head back and moaning, as
she presses her pelvis against my tongue.
I throw all of my concentration into pleasing my sister, and suck hard on her clit, before nibbling
lightly on it. She rewards my efforts with a mouthful of her apple juice, as she thrashes wildly on
top of me, having her second powerful orgasm.

Loveth gets up, and for a second I fear we’re done, or that she is going to run away again, but she
turns around, and then bends over, pulling the top of my cr7 pants down, as she sits back on my
hungry mouth. Now in a sixty-nine position, I’m soon moaning into her Veegee, as she sucks me as
deeply into her mouth as she can. Considering this is only her second ever blow.job, I have to
say she is doing really great. She knows how to use her tongue, but she still uses a little too much teeth.
Meanwhile I haven't been idle, as I slip a couple fingers into her wet warm Hole, while I continue to
flick her clìt with my tongue. Her head bobs up and down my shaft, eliciting moans from me, as she sends me to cloud 9.

I do all I know how to with my lips, tongue, and teeth to please her.
Despite how much she's improved on her
technique, I know it won’t be enough to get me off, cos am one kind of a Nasty geek, so I just enjoy it, while getting her off. After her fourth orgasm on my lips, she gets up, and looks at me accusingly.

"You're not enjoying this, Nick, are you?" she demands of me, hands on her hips, and eyebrows
furrowed.

"I am!" I tell her honestly. "I just want to please you. Loveth If I weren't enjoying it, I wouldn’t be so
hard."

Loveth softens somewhat, as I’m most obviously very hard, before giving me a tender kiss on my lips. She trails kisses over to my ear, before whispering, "Do you want to do what we did the
other night, then?"
I nod, and she lies down next to me. Crawling on top of her, I get between her legs, and start rubbing the head of my John Thomas between her soft, wet, petals. She moans throatily, and starts to hunch her hips against me, and it takes all of my
will not to just shove it in. Loveth's eyes are closed, and she is sucking in her bottom lip. She looks so sexy, that I just want to dive right in and fvck her brains out. It is only my love for her, as well as her request not to go all the way, that stops me.
I can see her juices leaking out of her, helped by my slippery phallus. Laying the underside of my rock spear against her juicy labia, I press my
pelvis against hers, and move my hips slowly.
Loveth feels so good and warm like this, and I truly enjoy the dreamy smile on her face as she matches her hip movements in time with my own.

"Nicky Boy?" Her voice is breathy and barely audible.

"Yes, my sweet Loveth?" I ask, wondering if she is ready to stop. But what she says next suprises me. Guess what?......

T.b.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:10am On Jun 08, 2016
Cont.......

Yes! You guess right. Hi Five for that! grin

Loveth moans a bit loud and says, "Fvck me, Nick," her eyes are still closed as she
makes her demand, and I freeze on a downward slide. Had I really just heard her, or is this wishful
thinking? My dìckhead is stopped at her Aso rock, begging me to move forward.

"But you said—" I start, but am cut off as she opens her eyes, and looks directly into mine.
"I said, fvck me!" Loveth emphasizes her words by
wrapping her legs around my torso, and forcing my hips forward. My cøck slips a partial inch into
her tight wetness, before she throws her head back against my pillow and cries out in ecstasy. I wait for her to get used to my JT, before starting to move my hips in slow movements. If I’d had any other reservations left in me, the pure
bliss that I feel, and the lust in her eyes banishes them all. Loveth is so tight; I don’t know how long I’ll last.

"I know I said I didn’t want to, but you got
me so Hot, now I can’t help myself. Hate me all you want later, but right now, gimme my first fvck from a real man! I need to feel you in me, boy!."

I've forgotten that Loveth has never been with a man before. That would explain why she is so damned tight. She feels like a fiery vise, gripping
the few inches that have so far breached into this uncharted territory. Loveth is so warm and wet, I’m
in paradise, i thought.

I drop my torso down, until we are chest to
chest, her nipplès pressing pleasantly against my torso, and her ear just a bit from my lips.

"I will never hate my sister. How can I, when I’m doing
everything I can, not to dive right in. Thank you, Loveth. Thank you for this gift. I will always treasure it."
I start to move my hips faster, diving deeper into her, bit by bit, with each thrust. It’s still slow going, despite how wet she is. Loveth is just way too damned tight.

"I feel so full," Loveth tells me, moaning between each thrust. "I love how complete I feel with you inside me. I love the way your cöck stretches me, and makes me yearn for more. Nick, my sweet brother, I love you."

“I love you, Loveth,” I whisper back, as her
hands grip my back, and she spasms below me.
Her mention of feeling complete brings my attention to the sense of my switches. For the
first time I can easily sense and even see Vage up in her ship.

I truly hope Loveth doesn’t notice her, and try to distract her. I start to suck on one
of her bre.asts, while simultaneously twisting her other nip.ple.
I roll us over, and sink a little deeper into her as her sleight weight settles onto me, before finally hitting her deepest parts. She shudders in orgasmic bliss once more, and it feels like her pus.sy has just shrunk, it milks me so forcefully.
I still have her nip.ple between my teeth, but I move my other hand down to where we are complete, and find her clit. I press hard against it, while I drop my hips, then thrust upwards, striking her womb, before doing it again.

"I’m coming close," I tell her, “ Loveth, I’m about to cum.”
I’m not sure if she is on any protection, where she is a self-avowed lesb, and want to give her the opportunity to get off me if she needs to,
before I fill her too tight pus.sy with my seed.

Loveth doesn’t say anything, but moans, as she starts to cum again, and it’s too late. I shoot deep
into her, increasing her orgasm, and moaning loudly in my own. A fire hose has nothing on the
pressure that I spray into her devouring pus.sy.
As soon as she comes down from her high, her look of bliss changes to one of horror. "Nick, why
did you do that? I'm not on anything!"

"Loveth, but I tried to warn you," I protest, suddenly feeling like shit, filled with post orgasmic guilt.
Her expression changes again, "I'm kidding. Well, kinda. I'm NOT on anything, but it’s the wrong
part of my cycle, so we should be safe. When you told me you were going to cum, I got so turned on by the thought of you
cumming in me, I started to cum myself." I glare at her, for her deception, but she kisses me lightly, and I can’t stay angry with her. "I'd better
go get cleaned up, just to be safe though. Care to join me in the shower?"

I’m in the bathroom, warming up the water, before she has a chance to react. Loveth comes in,
laughing, and steps under the nozzle.
I step in after her, and grab the soap in my
hands. Lathering up, I treat my lovely Loveth by washing her from head to toe, making sure to get into every nook and cranny. I also made sure to get inside her pus.sy, trying to scoop out
all of my jism. She seems to enjoy it, so I bring her to one more orgasm, before I pull my fingers out.

We fvck each other one more time in the shower, and again in the bedroom later on before going to sleep for the night, thoroughly exhausted, but both I and Loveth were very satisfied.

T.b.c. I appreciate everyone.

3 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by jephthal: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
[/b].
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
jephthal:
yeeparipa,you know that awkward moment when you just gAt to know that you have been missing some thing more than good.

smart queen me i no dey show my face for sex scene but i have already appeared here before i even remember.
Who said you aren't good,coma to me you are supertoogood to be true.
I love your style,you gat me captivated.
grin Funny yhu. Buh, whats dha meaning of Yeeparipa?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Tgold1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
lol... Yeeparipa' is an exclamation.... Just Like Oh My Gosh!.... OMG -_-
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tgold1:
lipsrsealed
Tgold1:
ok. Ok. Thanks. Yhu guyz should just please know that i've just spend less than 6yrs in this part of the world.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Cont......

As we both lay there, trying to fall asleep, the question I fear about Vage, finally comes up.

"Is that an alien that has some of your switches in her?"
Loveth's hand is tracing circles on my
hairless chest as she asks.

"A what? A -alien?" I splutter.

"Don't try to fool me," Loveth says, tweaking one of my nipplès almost painfully. "I know what I see
when we make love. How did you get a switch in an alien? And I'm assuming it’s a female by its bre.asts. What is she doing, sitting like that? Is she sleeping?"
I’m surprised at how calmly Loveth is asking me all of this. I guess that compared to fuc.king her own brother, and my new
superhuman ability, aliens are just one more thing.

I know I have to be honest with her. I can’t deny it now. "She is the reason I have my ability, and
why contact with you magnifies it." I explain to Loveth about the dormant gene, and she takes it
better than I would have expected.

"Why are the aliens activating this gene?" Loveth sounds genuinely curious. “Is it so they can autopsy us later?”

I laugh before answering. "No. Little aliens that I call Bokoharams, are on their way to Earth, and should be here in less than six months. They will likely kill us and eat us, unless I can come up with an idea on how to stop them."
After most of a blissful day of forgetting about my problems, they’re all crashing back down on me.

I picture again the ßokoharms getting flung from the airlock with a silent scream, and their ship breaking into a million pieces in a magnificent explosion, and I’m the one to blame.

"Is that why you were having nightmares? You're worried about these ßokoharms?" I can hear the concern in her voice, and gratitude warms my
heart. I hug her to me for a second, before
answering her.

"Kind of. A ßokoharms scout ship arrived last night, and I was able to stop them, but it almost killed me."
My voice sounds almost dead, even to my ears.

"You're getting stronger though. I'm sure by the time they get here, you'll be strong enough to
take them on." I only wish I have my sister's confidence,
but she can’t be more wrong.

"You don't understand. I KILLED them last night.
They are a sentient race, and I destroyed them,"
I’m nearly yelling now.

Loveth remains cool, despite the heat in my
voice, and gives me a patronizing look.
"You mean to tell me that you feel guilty for
defending yourself? Nick, snap out of it, and get over yourself! They were going to kill you, and if not you, then me, mom, Tina, Nancy . . all of us. Don't feel sorry for what you have to do. Be glad you have something you can do about it."

Loveth's words help, but I still feel guilty. "I barely stopped them. It was just one small ship, a scout, and it took everything I had to stop them.
How am I going to stop an entire fleet?"
Loveth throws her leg over my waist, and the switches blossom more fully in my mind.

"You won't," she tells me. "We will," and I know what Loveth is getting at. We will have to be together
during the battle.
Only I really hope it won’t become a true battle.

"Nick," the fear in Loveth's voice wakes me instantly, "where are we?"
I look around, and am surprised to see that we’re on Vage's ship. I’m not so much surprised that I’m here, but that my sister is right next to me, still nak.ed. Vage has never brought me here when I’m with someone, and definitely not brought
someone else with me.

"Loveth, you wanted to know about the alien? Let's go meet her." I stand, and take her hand in mine.
Her grip is strong, and despite how easily she has accepted everything earlier, I can tell she is scared
now. I remember how afraid I had been at first, and give her hand a reassuring squeeze.

‘Why did you bring Loveth?’ I mentally ask Vage.

'What she says is true. You will need her to stop the demons. She needs to know everything, and be just as capable.'
The doorway opens up, and I walk Loveth into the pitch black rectangle. Waiting for my eyes to adjust to the red light, I continue on, but Loveth remains rooted where she stands.

"Nick, I can't see," her voice quavers, and I look to see terror in her blind eyes.

"Relax, Loveth. I can see just fine. I promise no one is going to hurt you," I reassure her. I can
see her nod, and I wrap my arms around her bare flesh, hugging her tight to me, as we walk along the suspended walkway, following the arrows in my vision.

'Loveth will need the Wanger, that i used on you too. Make sure she is quiet when you walk in. I have an applicator
ready in here.'
I stop where we are, and speak to Loveth.

"When we get there, I will have to give you the Wanger. You will be able to see, and after a few seconds, we will be able to send messages
mentally to each other." I give her a serious look, before I remember she can’t see me. " Loveth, once we walk into that room, you can't say a word, or make as little noise as possible."

t.b.c

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by jephthal: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
like exclaimation.

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2016
Really glad this story is getting the attention it should .....na frontpage make pexon dhy plan now

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
updating now. Its been a hectic day at work.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
After telling her about how we are going to proceed from there, Loveth nods in the afirmative but asks,
"Why?"

"Because she is incubating. . . her. . . children," I almost fvck up and say, 'our children.'

"So, there will be even more aliens up here?" Loveth asks, and I’m glad to see she is starting to relax. I
wonder how much of that is because in our
minds, we can both see Vage sitting on her cylinder.

"Yeah," I tell her uncomfortably. "Now be quiet, and don't make a noise. They are sensitive to light
and sound."

Loveth nods, and we walk in. I hope that
Loveth handles the Wangers better than I did at first, and hope that she is able to stay quiet.

I needn't have worried though, as Vage directs me to a separate room, where the applicator with the Wangers, wait. As soon as we walk in, a door closes silently behind us.

"We are actually in a different room now," I tell her. "Loveth, brace yourself, these don't feel very good at
first."
I don’t wait for a reply, before grabbing up the instrument, and injecting the tiny robots into her thigh.
She yelps, and grabs the spot where I’ve injected her. I can see her veins change colors as the things enter her bloodstream, and spreads out.

"Oh, gawd, it feels like fire," Loveth moans.
I step up to her, and hug her tight to me,
knowing that she will be okay. Her arms squeeze me tight in return, and I hold her, through her screams and agony, until it’s over.

I mentally tell her to think her words to me.

'Like this?' her words appear before my eyes, and I nod, knowing that she can see me now. 'Why
is everything red?' Loveth asks next.

'I have been thinking on that. I think the Wangers allow us to see into the infrared, but it appears red to us.' She seems to accept this explanation, only to have Vage confirm it to both of us a
moment later.

'Are you ready to meet Vage?'
When she nods, the doorway opens, and we walk into the other room.

The front door slamming wakes me up. I figure it’s just Alice,(and when i mean Alice, i mean my Mon) finally getting home from up north, and I try to roll over, but I run into something.
Or rather, someone.
My eyes flash open at the same time Loveth's does, and we realize the predicament we’re in.
We’re both still nak.ed, and she is in my bed.
Panic stricken, we both jump out of bed. Well, I try to, but my legs get caught up in the blankets, and I hit the floor with a thud.
My lovely, sweet, beautiful, and sexy Loveth titters at me, and I glare back as I get to my feet. We
can hear mom coming down the hallway, and I know there is no time for her to get out. I point to the closet, Loveth nods and jumps in, just in
time for my door to creak open.

"Mom!" I protest, standing there nak.ed, and trying to cover myself up.

"Oh, it's not like I haven't seen it—" she cuts herself short, as she sniffs a couple times. Alice's sharp eyes look deep into me for a few loud
heartbeats. She looks around my room, then
back at me, before continuing to talk, "I brought breakfast home. You look like you're feeling better, so get dressed, and, um, tell your Loveth,
too." She turns and closes the door.
I know we've been busted even before we walk out of my room. Loveth goes to her bedroom to get dressed, and I find Alice setting out a fast-food breakfast on the table.

'How much trouble do you think we're in?'
Loveth's words flash in front of my eyes. I
don't know, and tell her so.

"Mom, I—" her sharp look, locks my tongue up tight.

"We will wait for your sister, and then we can talk," Alice tells me, and from her tone, I know there is no arguing with her. I wonder how much trouble we’re in.

When Loveth joins us, we all sit at the table, in silence. Mom is the first to speak, her tone flat and emotionless.

"I knew your dad was cheating on me for years. It hurt, but I had no choice, because if I left him, I
knew I’d lose everything." Her eyes go back and forth between us as she speaks, as if to make
sure we’re listening. Part of me feels shame for hurting her, but another part of me says that we’re not an official thing, so it wasn't really
cheating. Alice is my mom, and we can never really be together.
"I can't tell you that what you're doing is wrong, or even gross, because of what we've already done, Nick."

I wish she hadn't said that. Loveth's eyes grow large as she figures out what mom means. She hits my arm, and looks at me in shock.
"No way! You and mom?" she demands, and the same words flash in front of my vision. Loveth is using
both in her shock.

T.b.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by arosunshine(m): 12:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Babe u really are the bomb
loving ur handwork

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by mahxiimus(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2016
He is prolly gon fvck the both of them. Cool :DHe is prolly gon fvck the both of them. Cool
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2016
Cont.....

"I see you didn’t know," Alice says,
unperturbed. "Yes, dear, after our date, we. . . well, your brother is quite the gentleman, and I
should have stopped, but couldn’t help myself. I didn’t know that he would try to get you in bed, too. Loveth, I'm sorry for the part I played in that,; especially with your preferences in women."

"But, mom," Loveth shoots back, "we started the night we found dad cheating on you, so it isn't your fault! I seduced him that afternoon."

Alice looks back and forth between us, and I nod that it’s true. I’m not sure if I should be relieved that Loveth revealed our prior activity, or worry that it will hurt our mother more.

"Well, I feel a little better about that. I dunno, less guilty I guess." Loveth drills me with her eyes again.

"Nick, I’ve wanted to talk to you about that night, but haven't had the chance. I guess since all of our secrets are out, now is as good a time as any, though most of what I'd thought is obsolete
now." Alice says, exchanging glances between me and Loveth.

'We too, will talk when this is done,' Loveth promises me through the Wangers, and I feel my heart sink.

"Son, I understand that you have certain needs, and you certainly helped me out with mine the
other night. I’ve decided that I really don't regret what happened, but we probably shouldn't do it again. What the two of you decide to do is up to you, but I hope you understand that you can never get married or anything."
Alice is talking so
matter-of-factly, that when she mentions
marriage, Loveth and I both splutter, and I end up choking on my breakfast.

"Marriage?!?" Loveth demands. "Mom, I love Nick, but I have no intention of MARRYING him!" I nod in agreement.

'I hope you don't mind,' Loveth's words flash.
'I really like having sex with you, and I love you, but marriage would be impractical.'

'I agree,' I tell Loveth back, glad that we can have this sub-conversation.

"Well that's something at least," Alice says, unaware that her two children are talking mind- to-mind.

"Mom," I start, "I am truly sorry I hurt you, like dad did. I didn’t think about how it would affect you." I know how much of a heel that makes me
sound. “What you and I shared is beautiful.” I’m careful not to say it in a past tense, like I had with Loveth, yesterday.

"I know, Nick, and I certainly don’t expect you to be with only me. I know what you’ve done with
Tina and Nancy, and don’t expect you to stop that either." I cringe as mom mentions Nancy and Tina. Loveth didn't known about that
either.

'I guess you're not so new to inc.est, after all.'
If words are fire, those leave me cooked and well done.

'I told you I’m perverted,' I think back at her defensively. ‘Loveth, Now you know, I was being serious.’

"I guess I really don't know what I expected,"
Alice goes on, still oblivious to the other
conversation. She is looking at her hands, but after a slight pause, she looks at me curiously. "I guess I should probably be completely honest
with you. You’ll likely find out anyway." Alice takes a deep breath, and I wonder what she is going to
say. "I stayed up north for more than just the
snow. Last night, I. . . we. . . that is, Tina, Nancy, and me all. . ." Her cheeks are dark red, and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that there had been a party at Tina's house. I won't deny the thought turns me on, but I’m curious about
how it'd happened.

"Mom!" Loveth exclaims next to me, grabbing her hand. "I didn’t know you swung that way."

"I don't, or I didn’t. . . I don't know. Everything is so confused now. When your dad was here, I
always knew what to expect. He was cheating on me, but as long as we remained married, he
appeared respectable to everyone else, even
though we both knew better. Now that he’s
gone, things have spiraled out of control." Alice drops her head into her hands, and Loveth
gives me a significant look before getting up, and going over to comfort our mother.
“I had to talk to someone, and as they comforted me, I. . .
Well, one thing led to another. . .”

'You need to use your switches on her to make her happy,' Loveth thinks to me.
'No, I won't manipulate people with them anymore,' I think right back at her vehemently.

'You're not manipulating her, you’re helping her.
Do it, or I won't help you with your so called ßokoharams.' Her eyes give a tone to her words that the text alone can’t convey.

I know the threat is an empty one. She has to help me, or we’re all dead. Despite knowing this, I
decide to help mom.

If only Vage's people hadn't abandoned us, leaving us as bait for their escape.

T.b.c

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SPDAZZY(f): 11:39am On Jun 10, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by arosunshine(m): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN abeg come and update ooooo
plzzzzzzzzz
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cont.......

I touch Loveth's hand, so that any switches I
make can only be affected if I’m with her. That way I won’t be tempted to use them on my own. Alice already has a happy switch in her
(made while Loveth and I were touching), and her youthening ones, but I decide to throw in a content one and a confident one as well. I can
easily throw them all fully on, while touching Loveth, but decide to move them slowly, so that she won’t suspect a thing.

'Good thinking,' Loveth sends me. Of course she can sense and see everything I’m doing.
Loveth is gently stroking Alice's back, trying to comfort her, and I can see my switches gently
taking effect. Alice looks up at us and smiles lightly.

"Thank you, both of you. I don't know why, but being with you two like this has made me feel better." I smile at Loveth, glad I'm able to help,
and only feeling slightly guilty about using my powers on her.

"So how did it happen with you, Nancy, and
Tina?" Loveth asks, and I’m certain mom is going to balk. I guess my switches are in effect, however, as she answers without reservation.

"We got to talking about it on the way up. I didn’t tell Tina about us, Nick, don't worry." She pats my hand as she says this, but I wonder if Tina
would have cared, after the way she'd helped set up the date. "I admitted that I’ve never been with
a woman, and they informed me that I’m
welcome to join them if I wanted to. At first I wasn't going to, but the more I thought about it, the more curious I got. The inc.est between
mother and daughter doesn’t bother me as much as I thought it would, and when I dropped them off, they asked again. The weather made the
perfect excuse, and I came in. I came many more times last night." Alice stops talking then, and looks to her two children. "I can't believe I’m telling you this, but, oddly, I seem completely fine by it."

Loveth smiles at me, before leaning down and whispering something into mom's ear. Alice pulls away, and looks at her curiously, before
shrugging.

'What did you say to her?' I wonder to Loveth, but she only smiles at me.
Alice then looks back at me for a few seconds, before asking, "I know I said we shouldn't
anymore, and last night was really great with those two women (referring to Nancy and Tina), but I could really use
something only a man has." Then I understand what Loveth had asked. Alice's 'confidence' switch must have taken full effect too, as she reaches over before I can answer, and starts working at
my precious Cr7 pants.

I almost stop her, thinking I’ve caused this with my switches again, but Loveth sends me a message.

'Don't stop this. You helped her out, you didn’t make her Hot. Let this happen, she needs it.' Loveth glances at Alice, then back to
me again, before mentally adding, ‘and I want this, too.’
Looking at it that way, I can’t argue, and moan as Alice pulls my stiffening phallus out, and starts sucking on it at the dinner table. Loveth comes
around, and drops down next to her, and the two women start to swap my cøck back and forth, and even kiss each other around my pole.
If one set of lips is great, two are phenomenal!

Alice is still sitting in her chair, she bent over, and it’s easy for me to slip my hands into the front of her
shirt, and handle her larger tits, while she sucks on my dickson.
Alice moans softly, as I start to roll her right nip.ple between my fingers. After a few
seconds of this, she pulls back, relinquishing my
cocck completely to Loveth, and takes off her top. She smiles lovingly at her children, before standing and dropping her pants as well.
I reach out my arms, and pull her to me, kissing her soundly on the mouth, and letting my hand drop down to between her legs. Alice is already wet, and I use her natural juices to lube up my
fingers, and rub them vigorously against her clit. She starts to shake against me, and cry out into our kiss, as I make her c.um. I can feel her lubricant soak my hand, as her hands grip the back of my head, and our kiss reaches cloud 9 with a whole new level of lust and desire.

Loveth leaves my cocck hanging, the air slightly cool on my saliva soaked rod, and pulls my hand away from Alice. She immediately plants
her lips on Alice's veegee, and the older woman jumps as she feels her daughter's tongue on her
already sensitive clitoris.

"Oh, Loveth. You really know how to do that!"
she moans out, breaking our kiss. I step away from the lustful two, and kneel behind Loveth.

T.b.c... I appreciate everyone.

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nß===>> Yhu don't have to criticise me for this Update. Its pure Fictional..

Cont......

Loveth is kneeling on the floor, her mouth
plastered to Alice’s veegee. Pulling Loveth’s shirt up and off, I’m happy to see she hasn't put on a br.a. I remove her pa.nts next, and then sit flat on the floor behind her, wrapping my legs around her torso, while she goes back to eating out our mother. My cøck is pressed between her
arse cheeks, and I take off my shirt before
enfolding my lovely Loveth in my arms, from behind. I bring one hand to her tit, giving it a good firm squeeze, and drop the other to her already drenched crotch.

Loveth is even wetter than Alice., and two of
my fingers slip into her with ease. She starts to moan, as she rocks her hips against my hand, and presses back against my cocck. Alice is
moaning in earnest now too, and soon c.ums on her daughter's lips. Her legs give out from
underneath her, and she collapses back into her chair.
I stand up, lifting Loveth at the same time, and setting her off to the side. Alice is still trying to catch her breath, when I slide a couple inches of my pènis into her, making her gasp. Her eyes fly
open, and her hands go to my chest, as she
looks me in the eyes.

"Fuccck me with your cöcck, ßoy. I really need a good screw right now." Her words shock me, they are so different from the last time we'd made love, and I figure her 'confidence' switch
has something to do with it.
I lean forward until our lips meet, and slide a little further into her. Our tongues wrestle, as I go
deeper and deeper into my beautiful Alice's pvssy. She is on fire inside, and her hands roam my chest, as I slide back and forth, until I’m fully
sheathed in her Aso rock.

"Damn, that is so hot!" I hear Loveth exclaim,
and I look up to see her with two fingers in her pvssy, and her other hand busily rubbing her clit.
For some reason it has always been a massive turn on for me to see a woman mast.urbate, and I go wild, plunging in and out of Alice, while I watch Loveth get herself off on her
fingers.

Alice has gone silent, and I tear my eyes away from my sister’s buried fingers, to see that she is having one powerful orgasm after another, due
to my pounding. Her veegeee is undulating around my dickson, and I have to stop moving, or I’m going to cu.m too soon. Instead, to distract
myself, I hook my arms under her armpits, and stand up, lifting the slight mature woman with
me.

Alice gasps, as her weight forces her down a little more on my intruding pole, and her legs squeeze my torso for balance. I start walking back to her room, knowing that Loveth will
follow.

Once inside, I allow myself to fall back on the bed, causing Alice to grunt again, as she
collapses onto my chest.

"Oh, ßoy. The other night was good, but that was. . .that was unbelievable." Alice's breathing is ragged as she rests her head on my chest.

'I agree. Watching you two made me cum pretty hard, too,' Loveth thinks to me.

"I'm not done yet, mom," I tell Alice, lifting her torso high enough that I can latch onto one of her
nip.ples, while I move my hips beneath her. Her velvety folds are so slick, as I slowly fvck Alice to the extent that my balls are dripping with her
fluids after only a few strokes.

"ßoy, I don't. . . ungh. . . think I can. . . ahhhhh. . . keep. . . going. . . oh, fvck!" She cries out, as I feel Loveth's tongue lick my balls, and I know
she is pleasing Alice at the same time.
Alice starts to move her hips on her own, hands flat on my chest, moaning and grinding herself
against her two loving children, and head thrown back.
Alice's bre.asts are pointing out freely in the air, so I reach up, and grab a globe in each hand, massaging. When Alice cu.ms again, it’s spectacular. Her whole body locks up, and I can feel her fluids gushing out of her hole, soaking my crotch and Loveth's face, while she croons
one long moan in ecstasy.

Alice collapses to the side, as she tries to recover, and I slip out of her with a very wet slurping noise. My John Thomas wasn't free for long, before
Loveth swallows as much of it as she can,
between her lips. Alice’s c.um is quickly cleaned from my rod.

'I can't believe she got all of you in her,' Loveth thinks to me.
"I'm next," she says out loud, her face
glistening with Alice’s sweet juices, before
licking her way up my body. When our tongues meet, I can taste Alice on her lips, and that makes me moan even more as I slip into her slippery prison.

I roll us away from Alice, so that I can be on top, and use long, steady strokes to get as deep as I can into my sister's veegee cavity.

T.b,c. I appreciate everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (50) (Reply)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 247
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.