Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (252049 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by EllaGold35(f): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
spikedawson:

Fake tits as in surgical tits (breast surgery).
Anyways enjoying this @OP keep it on (ma je o ja bole loke loke) ni ko ma lo.
okkk,thanks
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
[size=55pt]H.B.D to you Nogodye.[/size]

~CONT~

Stephanie looks at me a bit dazedly, before looking around, and seeing Mary smiling at us again.

"What? Ahh, I mean, yeah I do. I don't know what she’s thinking." She looks at Mary again, a puzzled expression on her face. "Maybe you're
right. Let's go. We can see the countdown at my place, and I really want to be alone with you."

I nod, still uncertain about her answer, but figure if it gets us out of this situation, all the better.
We walk out to my car, but Mary is yelling after us. I don’t want to see a cat fight break out, so I try to hurry us along, but Stephanie stops instead.
Groaning, I decide to try and put an end to this, before it can go on.

"Look here, Mary, you're cute and all, but I'm with Stephanie. Go bother some other guy." I try to be nice, but I know my voice sounds a little harsh in my annoyance.

Mary looks at me with an odd look, before shaking herself.
"I'm not here to talk to you. I want to talk to Stephanie." I remain standing there, and Stephanie
grips my hand, as we look at the other Rogue.

Mary looks hard at me for a minute, and I realize she wants me to leave, but I’m not going to leave
Stephanie alone with this other vixen. After a few seconds, Mary sighs, and speaks some more.
"I guess if I need to say this in front of him, then I will." She turns to face Stephanie, her expression and tone serious. "Steph, I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you. You’ve always been so beautiful, that even as kids, I was jealous
of you. I know I stole some of your boyfriends, and I never even knew why, with some of them.
I didn’t even like most of them."

Stephanie's grip on my hand grows tighter as Mary speaks, and I can feel the anger nearly radiating off of her in the cold night.

"I think I know why, now," Mary continues to say.
"I've always been jealous that those other men could have you, when what I really want. . . What I truly desire. . . I took your boyfriends, so
that I could in some way be close to you," she finishes in a rush, and Stephanie's hand releases mine in shock.

The import of what Mary had just said isn’t lost on me either, as I stand there stunned.

"Why are you telling me this now?" Stephanie asks.

"Because. . .because I only just realized it in there. No one has ever been able to ignore me as well as he did, so I decided to step up my game, by playing with you. Only instead of winning him over, I found that I enjoy being with you instead.
I realize that I've liked you for a very long time."

Mary sounds truly sincere, but I can’t help but wonder if this is just another ploy of hers, to win
me over. If it is, I don’t see how it’ll work.
The two women look at each other for a bit, and Stephanie apparently comes to some sort of a
decision. She turns to me, and takes both of my hands in hers.

"Nick, will you please go warm up your car. I promise I'll be there in a bit."

"Are you sure?" I whisper to her.
She glances back at Mary, and then looks me deep in the eyes. “I’m sure,” she states, placing her hand on my chest and lightly brushing her soft
lips across mine.
Unsure what’s going to happen, I stay aware of her 'happy' switch. While it’s not on, it’s not fully off either. I walk to my car, part of my mind on that switch, as I start it up, and turn up the heater. Curiously, her switch moves a little bit to the happy side, but not far, before I see them
both walking over to my car.

Jumping out, I hold the car door open for
Stephanie. "Mary is going to come back to my place with us," she tells me, whispering in my ear. "I'm not giving you permission to be with her."

The last part of the whisper is fierce, and I find that I’m now more confused than ever. What were these two Rogues talking about?
The drive is not long, but made to seem longer by the silence in my car. When I get out letting Stephanie out, I notice that Mary waits for me to
open her door, too. I look to my date, and she doesn’t seem to care, so I open her door, and Mary steps out. Let it never be said that Alice didn’t raise a gentleman.

"Thanks, Nick," Mary tells me. "I'm sorry about how I behaved earlier."
I nod, not sure what to say.

Once inside, Stephanie pours us all drinks, and they sit to watch TV, while I go to remove my contacts. My eyes are starting to bother me. I can
hear the women talking, but can’t make out what they’re saying, and when I rejoin them, they immediately grow quiet.

"Will someone please explain to me what’s going on?" I ask, somewhat annoyed by their behavior.
Stephanie hands me my drink, before explaining.

"We’ve decided to try and be friends, and see how that works. If it goes well, then maybe more will come later." I nod, pretending this makes
perfect sense, and after some thought, it actually kind of does. Hadn't Richard Dice been nice to me, after I'd stolen Tina from him? Sure, its a nice idea.

T.b.c. I appreciate every one

3 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
EllaGold35:

oh...now i understand.
we call it flat chest here too
"flat chest, it is then. But nevertheless, i still enjoyed fvcking that flatchested Rose." Nick replies Ellagold35
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 18, 2016
Yeah, this is getting quite interesting...atleast I have something to read this holidays
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Fidelismaria: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Phew Finally up to date. .... Started wit dis story yday Oya smartestpopqueen *kwontinue* I day ur back kakaranka
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:15am On Jun 19, 2016
~CONT~

Mary takes a glance at me and says, "So, Nick. You're all the talk of the campus right now. You seem to have grown pretty popular
lately,".

I swallow a sip of my drink uncomfortably.
"Yeah, for some reason, some of the jocks have taken a liking to me. Kinda unexpected," I try to
blow off the question. They had become friendlier with me after the whole kidnapping scene where Richard had beat me up. I’m still not sure if it’s because they’re afraid of what I’d done that night
with my switches, or because they feel bad about their hand in the fiasco.

Mary pretty much ignores me after that, even though Stephanie and I are cuddling on the couch.
When the ball starts to drop, we all count down, and cheer as the New Year begins.
Stephanie spins
around in my arms, and kisses my quite
thoroughly. We’re both quite out of breath, when I let her pull away. I see Mary standing there, forlornly, and feel bad for her. I know what it’s like to be alone on New Years.
Stephanie sees her, too, and to my surprise, she lets go of me, and walks over to the other Rogue.

"Mary, Let this be a new year for new beginnings, and the end of old rivalries," she says, and then kisses her for a few seconds.
When they pull away, I’m wondering if I’m
actually going to get a crack at this second Rogue after all, despite what Stephanie had said.

Mary's eyes are sparkling, and I can see a tremulous smile on her lips, as Stephanie walks back over to me, and grabs my hand, pulling me
back to her room.

"Someone has been on their best behavior
tonight, and I think he deserves a reward," she tells me with a wink. “Besides, goin' on a week now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't
run on batteries!”

I laugh at the Serenity reference.
When Mary makes to follow us, I think for sure it’s going to happen, but Stephanie indicates for her to
stay outside, and shoves me into her room.

Once inside, Stephanie starts stripping off her costume, and I do the same. As she meets me on the bed, I notice that she left the door cracked,
and Mary is spying on us. I laugh inwardly,
wondering if Stephanie had done it on purpose or not. She’d said she still doesn’t trust the other
woman, and I wonder if this is some kind of test.

But whether it’s a test for me or her, I don’t
know.
All thoughts of the other women flee, however, when Stephanie's wet lips wrap around my John Thomas, and she starts to give me one helluva blow.job.
Luckily I've already gotten off twice today, or else I really wouldn’t have lasted long. Rose (Ellagold's flatchested friend) was good, but Stephanie is fantastic. I don't know why,
but for some reason, she seems to take extra care to make sure I’m enjoying it, and easily has me moaning and groaning, as I run my fingers through her red dyed hair. She almost looks like
another person, with the change in her hair color.
As much as I’m enjoying her attentions, I feel bad
for ignoring her pleasure. Pulling her up, I lay her down on the bed. I start to kiss her feet, sucking
gently on her toes, and running my tongue between the little digits, listening to her small purrs of pleasure as I do it. I trail kisses up the
arch of her foot, to her heel, where I nibble a bit, before moving up her calf, the underside of her
knee, then thigh, and finally the juncture at the top.

I can see that she is already soaking wet by the time my tongue swirls around her inner lips. Stephanie tastes as good as ever, and I hungrily drive my
tongue into her as deep as it will go.
I hear a noise behind me, and only then
remember Mary. She must have entered the
room. I move my mouth up to Stephanie's cli.t, so
that I can get a look at her face, and see that she must have been staring at where Mary is. She doesn’t look angry, though, so I concentrate on
attacking her cli.t with my teeth and lips.

Stephanie is soon quivering, with my head locked between her thighs, and her fingernails digging
into my scalp. When her legs release me, she grabs me by my ears, and hauls me up to her face, where she greedily licks her juices from my lips, chin, and tongue.

I remember the way Loveth and I’d been
together the other day, and think I will tease Stephanie a little bit. I place the head of my cocck
against her labia, and rub it up and down, making her moan with desire.

"Fvck me, Nick. You've been away for too long, and I need your monster pricck inside me,"
Stephanie demands, but I continue to tease her, until she has another orgasm from me rubbing against her tiny cli.t. As soon as I see the beginnings of her passion, I quickly change angles, and thrust myself as deep into her as I can go in one stroke.
Stephanie grunts at the invasion, and it increases her orgasm. I can feel her fingernails digging into the flesh of my back.

*T.b.c*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:17am On Jun 19, 2016
Dat9jakid:
Yeah, this is getting quite interesting...atleast I have something to read this holidays
ok. Stay tuned on this thread
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:19am On Jun 19, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Phew
Finally up to date. .... Started wit dis story yday
Oya smartestpopqueen
*kwontinue*
I day ur back kakaranka
welcome on board. But tha word *Kakaranka* is like, 'what is that' to me.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by fizzyf4: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2016
Dat9jakid:

I know ryy
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
ok. Stay tuned on this thread
I'm already glued like Kilódè, even kerosene can't unglue me right now
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Fidelismaria: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
welcome on board. But tha word *Kakaranka* is like, 'what is that' to me.

Kakaranka means sumtin solid or rigid
So wen i say i day ur back kakaranka it means i got ur back no shaking
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by yorhmienerd(m): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
IF THIS GUY DOES NOT ACKNOWLEGDE THE REAL WRITER NOW, THEN....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Fidelismaria:

Kakaranka means sumtin solid or rigid
So wen i say i day ur back kakaranka it means i got ur back no shaking
hmmmm....... Let me take solace in that!
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PrinceOFprince(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
As much as am loving this, sister, i must tell yhou, the twists and changes are too differ from the original script. Am nt sure my D_B boss will be owkay with your unending twists.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Botaflica(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
This is cool but now i'm reading words like acknowledging the original writer. Please Queen, what is that about?

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Oladim001(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
You are really doing a great job. Even though am not really comfortable with the sex scenes cos you stand the danger of it being moved to sexuality section. So nice one, you are trying oo, we don't even ask for updates and you've dropped it already its hard to see writers like you on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PrinceOFprince(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
Botaflica:
This is cool but now i'm reading words like acknowledging the original writer. Please Queen, what is that about?
To clear things up a bit, i know, its none of my business, but maybe you are confused with what i posted earlier, and i think with what you just asked, makes it my business. Queen, forgive me for doing this. But hope you undastand why am doing this. Not to get popularity through your thread sister, but to eradicate the doubt on your readers mind.

Here we go then.

We are a family of six, but now 5. Comprising of 3boys including me, and 1 girl, which is Queen. The eldest son,(God bless his late soul) followed by Queen, my elder bro, nd mhe.
This story originated from our elder brother and Queen, they are the co-author's of this and some other Serie's, but i was later included due to my contribution towards giving this story a befitting ending. Although, they each gave this story an individual title.

We (or They) agreed to start posting and publishing our stories under a Trade Mark, which is the Dark_Brothers. If yhu are familiar with foreign websites, like 89.com, nxxln.com, etc, you may come across this story and other stories written by us there. We are not involved in anything plagiarism or anything illegal. Even after our Brother's death,(oh, what a sad Memory, you made me trigger right now) which leads to the departure of the rest of my family from the states, his close friend, still went on to continue my Bro's work on a site,which only he and my late brother has the login details. I can't mention the site's name here, buh if yhu want, you can P'm me, i will give you the name of the site. Queen, i think have done my bit, now over to you.

3 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PrinceOFprince(m): 1:03am On Jun 20, 2016
Nevertheless, am enjoying this. Have got your back on this Queen. Ride on.Nevertheless, am enjoying this. Have got your back on this Queen. Ride on.Nevertheless, am enjoying this. Have got your back on this Queen. Ride on.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by afroditte(f): 1:21am On Jun 20, 2016
Intriguing story.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2016
Wow! Smartest, you're good. I began reading by morning yesterday and I couldn't take my eyes away until I was done. The read was really interesting. You've successfully managed to fuse eroticà with sci-fi and it's really impressive for a green writer.

If, however, you're open to critism, let me know and I'll point a few things out.

Now, I need your help. I'd have reached you via mail but I've troubles with it. Let me have your number, please or still, here's mine:

Seriously, I need your help. And I can't tell if you'd ever need mine but if you did, I'd gladly help. Let's talk ASAP.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2016
PrinceOFprince:
To clear things up a bit, i know, its none of my business, but maybe you are confused with what i posted earlier, and i think with what you just asked, makes it my business. Queen, forgive me for doing this. But hope you undastand why am doing this. Not to get popularity through your thread sister, but to eradicate the doubt on your readers mind.

Here we go then.

We are a family of six, but now 5. Comprising of 3boys including me, and 1 girl, which is Queen. The eldest son,(God bless his late soul) followed by Queen, my elder bro, nd mhe.
This story originated from our elder brother and Queen, they are the co-author's of this and some other Serie's, but i was later included due to my contribution towards giving this story a befitting ending. Although, they each gave this story an individual title.

We (or They) agreed to start posting and publishing our stories under a Trade Mark, which is the Dark_Brothers. If yhu are familiar with foreign websites, like 89.com, nxxln.com, etc, you may come across this story and other stories written by us there. We are not involved in anything plagiarism or anything illegal. Even after our Brother's death,(oh, what a sad Memory, you made me trigger right now) which leads to the departure of the rest of my family from the states, his close friend, still went on to continue my Bro's work on a site,which only he and my late brother has the login details. I can't mention the site's name here, buh if yhu want, you can P'm me, i will give you the name of the site. Queen, i think have done my bit, now over to you.
Geeee...zzz'. As tempting as it seems to give yhu a 'WELDONE' for this, i still feel tha need to call yhu an idiot for taking pill to another man's headache. Yhu shouldn't have gone this far, while trying to make my readers to not have doubts about this story. Now yhu've let it out, all of it. Alright, buh, yhu still need to be spanked, Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Wow! Smartest, you're good. I began reading by morning yesterday and I couldn't take my eyes away until I was done. The read was really interesting. You've successfully managed to fuse eroticà with sci-fi and it's really impressive for a green writer.

If, however, you're open to critism, let me know and I'll point a few things out.

Now, I need your help. I'd have reached you via mail but I've troubles with it. Let me have your number, please or still, here's mine:

Seriously, I need your help. And I can't tell if you'd ever need mine but if you did, I'd gladly help. Let's talk ASAP.
check your e-mail dude, whatever yhu wanna discuss, has to be done there. Anyway, thanks for tha compliments!
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Botaflica(m): 9:37am On Jun 20, 2016
Hey Prince, i am sorry i brought in the sad memory of losing a loved one. Please, Forgive me for that. I am also glad to know that unity, love and cooperation exist within the knots of your family ties. Remain Blessed. As for the story keep it flowing and let us all know the outcome of Nick and Loveth combo versus the alien attack. God Bless.

3 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Botaflica(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2016
Hey Queen, i don't think it is fair calling him that, but i must admit that he touched a thing within me coz of his words. I think you both if you join hands together can do something great. I will be looking forward to that.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2016
Botaflica:
Hey Queen, i don't think it is fair calling him that, but i must admit that he touched a thing within me coz of his words. I think you both if you join hands together can do something great. I will be looking forward to that.
yea, dude, that wasn't fair on mha part. But him mentioning my big bro, brought about me, remembering tha circumstances surrounding his departure from this cruel world. The idi.....sorry, dude knew that, and yet, he brought it to tha front burner. How silly!
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Botaflica(m): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmm, Queen i can understand how you feel, and i must say that i am really sorry coz if not for my question, Prince wouldn't have to bring it all out. Please forgive us (Prince and Myself)
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Botaflica:
Hmmm, Queen i can understand how you feel, and i must say that i am really sorry coz if not for my question, Prince wouldn't have to bring it all out. Please forgive us (Prince and Myself)
no offense taken frm yhu man. I dnt blame yhu one bit. Its alright. Thankz
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by missuniverse(f): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
ghostly things deactivated...
u got ma attention fixed

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by yorhmienerd(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
SERIOUSLY, i knew about dark-brothers on xnxx website, i never new he was a nigerian, i thought somebody was just voilatin the copywrite law by copypostin, am sorry about his death because in the revised edition the writer gave credit to him, smartestpopqueen am deeply sorry for being the root of all this, am enjoying the ride KEEP THE BALL ROLING
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
yorhmienerd:
SERIOUSLY, i knew about dark-brothers on xnxx website, i never new he was a nigerian, i thought somebody was just voilatin the copywrite law by copypostin, am sorry about his death because in the revised edition the writer gave credit to him, smartestpopqueen am deeply sorry for being the root of all this, am enjoying the ride KEEP THE BALL ROLING
alright dude. Buh a little advice Mr yorhmienerd, when next yhu come across an issue like this, yhu can P'm the Op and settle it might be yhu telling him or her to stop it, or tha person might give yhu their cogent reason's for doing so. Because, not all cloths can be spread in the Sun. Anyway, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Alright famz! Time to get some action. Updating soon.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
~CONT~

After pounding into Stephanie for a few
minutes, making her c.um again and again, I realize the angle must be wrong, and roll us over.
When we swap places, I catch a glimpse of Mary,
her lips parted in an 'O', eyes closed, and her hand buried deep in her own pvs.sy. She has a hold of her wrist with the other hand, and it looks
like she is trying to get her fist even deeper into her Aso rock. Mary has decent sized tits, though
smaller than Stephanie's, and they bounce in time with her efforts.

Mary opens her eyes and sees me staring. She grins as she licks her dark red lips at me seductively.
I decide I better concentrate on the woman I’m with, and latch onto one of her brea.sts, while I
reach down between us, and press hard against her c.lit. This time when she comes, I feel myself slip into her that last little bit, as her womb strangles the head of my John Thomas.

"Oh, fvcck. I forgot what you feel like so deep in me. Oh, I love how you fill every part of me Nick," Stephanie moans, and I can feel her juices
leaking out and around my invading tool.

I know I’m getting close, and grip her hips, forcing her violently back and forth. Stephanie feels so good, with that tight grip on my member, and I soon unload my seed of reproduction into her grasping womb, to the echoing sound of loud cries from the other two women.

Stephanie collapses against my chest, trying to catch her breath, while I slowly soften inside of her, without slipping out. She kisses me tenderly, before squeezing her arms underneath me, and
hugging me tight with her whole body.
The last thing I remember before falling asleep is
her whisper in my ear. "I think I could fall in love with you, Nick. I know I can trust you. Thank you for being. . ." the rest is lost in the oblivion of sleep.

When I wake up in the morning, I find that I’m still inside Stephanie, and have grown hard again.

Mary is sleeping nak.ed, next to us.
Definitely a better way to start the New Year, than my past has been.

Mary has taken off her Rogue wig, and I can see in the early morning light that her short hair is the
color of gold in the dawn light.
My slight movement is enough to wake Stephanie, and she looks down on me with a sleepy smile.

"Mmm, good morning, handsome," she murmurs to me, and lightly peck my lips.
Shifting her hips a little, Stephanie must realize I’m still inside her, as her eyes grow wide, and her smile
even wider. "Mmm, I can get use to waking up like this." She gives me a hug, and I can’t help but twitch inside her, as her whole body squeezes me.

"Huh, wha—" Mary wakes up next to us, slightly confused. "Oh!" she exclaims when the fogginess
of sleep has finally been rubbed from her eyes, and she sees Stephanie and me.

I don’t know what to think. Stephanie made it clear to me that Mary is off limits to me, which is fine,
though disappointing. Last night, she had been across the room while I was screwing Stephanie, and I can still envision her fisting herself. But now she is right here next to us, and after the days and nights I'd spent with my sister and Alice, it takes all of my self-control not to reach out, and
start playing with her small dark nip.ples.

I decide to start small, and see what happens.

Slowly, I begin to move my hips, slipping in and out of Stephanie's grasping veegee. The current
redhead moans as I do this, giving me a devilish look, as though she knows what’s in my mind,
but she doesn’t stop me. Instead, she turns to Mary, and says, "I guess you behaved yourself, last night." She reaches out, and starts rubbing one of the other woman's bre.asts, and Mary
smiles at her appreciatively.
"Perhaps we can
have some fun this morning." Then she looks back at me seriously, "But she's still off limits to
you."

I don’t know what to say to that, but figure that at least I’m not being left out completely, like Mary
had been last night.

"Thank you," Mary gushes, and then half sits up, and starts kissing the woman I’m slowly fvccking.

Mary's nip.ple is only a couple centimeters from my lips, as she kisses Stephanie, and it is torture not to lift up and suck it in.
To distract myself, I close my eyes, and pick up my pace inside Stephanie. She sits up more, and I
feel a hand down near my crotch. Opening my eyes, I see that it’s Mary's hand, vigorously rubbing Stephanie's c.lit while she sucks on her tìt.

Mary's arse is now facing me, and I can see her juices already leaking down her legs. Mary must have been seriously turned on, to be that wet
already.

*T.B.C*. I appreciate my faithful readerz!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (50) (Reply)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.