Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (252067 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
check your e-mail dude, whatever yhu wanna discuss, has to be done there. Anyway, thanks for tha compliments!
Welcome. And thanks for taking the trouble to mail me. Unluckily, however, I've troubles with it.

Please reach me via jfemi99@gmail.com

You're good, girl!
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
~cont~

The image of Mary's fist diving in and out of that juicy cu.nt flashes through my mind, and I wonder what it would be like to have your entire hand in a woman. My left hand starts to
twitch at the thought, and instead of following through with the impulse, I place both hands
behind my head to keep them out of the way, and just let Stephanie ride me.

When I look back at Stephanie, she is looking at me, and I know I'd been caught staring. I blush slightly, but dammit, I'm a man, and Mary is a nak.ed woman right next to me. It would be impossible for me NOT to look.

Stephanie doesn’t
say anything though, and just continues to
moan, as Mary and I bring her to a crashing orgasm.
As she cu.ms, Mary pulls her off of me, and the two women starts making out madly, hands roaming all over each other's bodies. My cocck
stands forlornly, pointing to the ceiling, all but forgotten.

Well, I’m not about to be forgotten for long, and as I roll off the bed to get into position behind
Stephanie, they both move into a sixty-nine
position. I have to move again, but Stephanie's arse
is now aimed perfectly in the air for me, and I get back on the bed, and squat behind her, with my
feet planted on either side of her legs. I’m so
tempted to slip it into her puckered, tight
bunghole, but I haven’t been there with her, and don’t know how she’ll react.
I easily slide right back into Stephanie's mound, while Mary
sucks on her c.lit. I can feel her virginal walls
constrict around me every time Mary flicks
Stephanie's cli.toris, and I’m soon moaning in time with the sexy female geek. A few times I feel Mary's tongue on my balls, but I don’t say anything to Stephanie; it feels too good.

Grabbing Stephanie's hips, I start to pound myself into her, as I feel my orgasm approach, and Stephanie screams out a split second before I start to unload into her. My body is wracked by paroxysms of pleasure, as gob after gob of my semen floods into Stephanie's goal post, and leaks out around my cocck.

I pull out, and Mary hungrily attacks the now- empty hole, sucking all of my semen out of her.

Despite how ero.tic the scene is, I know I’m spent, so decide to leave the women to their own pleasures, and go to get into the shower.

Stephanie joins me a couple minutes later.
"I figured you would still be with Mary," I tell the nearly insatiable woman.

"Are you mad at me?" she asks, throwing me
into confusion. She must have seen my
misunderstanding painted across my face, for she continues, "For not letting you fvcck Mary, too?"

I have to laugh. It had been torture true, but it’d been kind of kinky, as well.

"Well, no," I tell her,
"I'm not mad. But I'm a bit confused. You don’t have a problem sharing me with Stacy, so why have one with Mary?"

She gives me her familiar, 'You know nothing, Jon Snow,' look, before answering.

"Because Stacy is my sister, and I trust her.
Mary is another matter. I might trust her in time, but there is a long history that we both have to
get past first," she tells me, placing her hand on my chest as she looks into my eyes.

"Is that why—" She must know me better than I think, as she places a finger across my mouth, stopping me.

"If you're going to ask about the whole
boyfriend/girlfriend thing again, please don't," she tells me, knowing exactly what I'd been about to
bring up.
"Yes, she is a big reason why I don't
want to label us. Mary’s stolen most of my past boyfriends. You have shown me I can trust you when I’m with you, but how do I know about when you are out of my sight? If we aren't
officially together, then it won't hurt as bad."

I really have no answer for her, because I can’t say that I haven't been with other women when she isn't around. I offer the only truth to her that I
can,
"I promise that I will not let Mary take me
away from you. Besides, she can't even begin to
compare to how wonderful you are to me."

Stephanie places her hands on my hips, as she looks me in the eyes seriously, before pulling me to her, and hugging me tightly.
"Thank you," she
murmurs, her head pressed against my chest, as the water sprays down on us. "I lo—, er. . . thank
you."

I nod, knowing what she’d been about to say, and hug her back to me, feeling warm inside.

Mary jumps into the shower after we get out, and I get dressed back into most of my costume from last night, not having any other clothes here.

"I'll leave you two, to work things out," I tell Stephanie, giving her a long kiss. "I want to get home, and finally relax." She looks disappointed,
but I really haven't been able to relax for a while, and I’m looking forward to being in my own
room.

I don’t make it home. Halfway there, as words flashes across my vision,

'Get somewhere private. It is an emergency.' with that, i know it has to be Vage.

T.b.c

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by donkross1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mademoiselle.. I sent you a PM, Please check it out ASAP. Merci Queeny.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
donkross1:
Mademoiselle.. I sent you a PM, Please check it out ASAP. Merci Queeny.
alright ßoss. Your P'm has gotten its Reply. Consider it done.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by donkross1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
alright ßoss. Your P'm has gotten its Reply. Consider it done.

Tiri Gbosa for the Queen cheesy.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by spikedawson: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
As I was reading my phone suddenly crashed and my brain went haywire.

Why did my brain go haywire?

I thought I watched this part of the story somewhere then it hit me like a hard plank I watched this in my dream there I saw that Nick guy kicking some carnivorous f.ucking ass

What is the emergency now?

Have these sci-fic (bokoharms) created their own sambesia.

Anyways still waiting for the Queen she knows best since its her thing
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hey folks! Been quite busy this days. I will be updating anytime from 6.pm. I've been waiting on tha Voting thread. Buh famz, kindly vote for Refiner. She's your girl. Let her be crowned Miss NL.

VOTE REFINER FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016. www.nairaland.com/refiner
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hey folks! Been quite busy this days. I will be updating anytime from 6.pm. I've been waiting on tha Voting thread. Buh famz, kindly vote for Refiner. She's your girl. Let her be crowned Miss NL.

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2016

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
VOTE REFINER FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016.A vote for her is your Ticket to be ReFINED. Trust me.
www.nairaland.com/refiner.

~CONT~HERO.

I was thinking maybe it might be Vage or Loveth, but guess the
former. My sister could just tell me, or even call me, but if I need to get somewhere private, that likely means Vage.

She’s never taken me in the day, before, so I know it must be important.
I pull over into a mostly empty parking lot and wait. It doesn’t take long, before a shadow looms over my car. A second later, I find myself in the
featureless blue room.
I’m not alone. Arms wrap around me from behind, a moment
before I hear a whisper in my ear.

"I've missed
you, little bro." I turn around, and hug Loveth back,
wondering what the emergency is. Thinking back on the shadow that had covered my car, I know Vage is risking her ship being seen. Whatever it is, it must be something dire.

"What's going on?" I ask, hoping Loveth will know.

"I'm not sure. I only had a moment's notice, before Vage came and took me. Nick, I think mom
might have seen the ship," Loveth informs me, worriedly.
That isn't good. If mom saw the ship, and found Loveth missing, things might go badly. I truly hope she’s wrong.

I look around for the opening that will lead to Vage, but it isn't in evidence and in this featureless room, I don’t even know where it’s supposed to be. With Loveth's arms still around me, I can sense her off to my right. I can also sense all of my other switches moving away at an alarming
rate. We are returning to low orbit.

"What are you wearing?" Loveth asks, pushing me away from her to examine my costume. I quickly explain about the cosplay New Year's party I'd gone to. "And if you’re still wearing it this morning, then that means you went home with someone. . . Did my geeky brother use his
switches on a woman last night?"

I know she’s teasing me, but don’t feel that this is the appropriate moment for it. "I didn’t use my
switches," I tell her a little more brusquely than necessary. "Help me find the door out of here, so we can find Vage."
Just as I finish talking, the lights go off, and I
suddenly find us floating in space. Or at least, that's what it seems like, as Earth zooms away from us, and we are surrounded by stars.
Thankfully I can still feel the floor beneath my feet.

'VAGE?' I think to the alien. 'What's going on?'

There’s no response.

Loveth hugs me tighter from behind, saying, "Nick, I'm scared. Is this the attack? Are the ßokoharms here?"
"No," I try to reassure her, "They aren't supposed to be here for a few more months. Maybe it's just another scout." But as I speak, I notice that we’ve left low orbit, and are still rapidly moving away
from Earth. I can’t imagine what speed we must be moving at, and marvel at the technology that must have gone into this ship. The geek in me
has a small orgasm.
The mortal human part of me, on the other hand, informs me I’m going to die.
After a couple seconds, red rings appear in the distance. As we draw closer, I can see ships in the middle of the rings, and figure the red circles are superficial, highlighting the location of the other ships.

Vage finally sends us a message: 'Ships are
detected approaching. Too many to be scouts. Be prepared.'

Loveth and I look into each other's fear filled
eyes. This is it, I think to myself. It’s early, and I'm not ready. I still don't know how to stop them. The human race is going to die, and it’ll all
be my fault. I barely stopped a scout. How am I going to stop this many?

Luckily Loveth is thinking a lot more practically than I am. "Maybe we'd better get undressed, so
we can have as much contact between us as
possible." Her voice quavers as she speaks, but it still lends me enough strength to overcome my
paralyzing fear. I nod to her, and start removing my trench coat and shirt.

The distant ships are easily visible now, and I notice that the red rings suddenly turn blue. I wonder at this, just as I’m pulling my shirt over my head, and Loveth is removing her br.a. The ships are just what you'd expect from nearly every cheap sci-fi movie: round saucers, spinning slowly as they move through empty space.

I quit stripping, and place my hand on Loveth's wrist, stopping her from undoing her p.ants as I watched the ships approach.

Something’s not right. They’re not in any type of military formation, more of a gaggle, and I know
that the demons are militaristic, based mainly on the fact that they sent out scouts and the visions
Vage had shown me, what now seems like ages ago. If they’re hostile, they should be ready this far out. They also appear to be slowing. Or maybe that’s us. It’s hard to tell, when your
reference points are stars, hundreds of light-years away. Either way, we’re no longer approaching
each other as fast as we had been.

~T.B.C~
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Guys, i will drop one more update before calling it a day. [color=006600]stay Tuned.[/color]
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Guys, i will drop one more update before calling it a day.

stay Tuned.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
spikedawson:

I thought I watched this part of the story somewhere then it hit me like a hard plank I watched this in my dream there I saw that Nick guy kicking some carnivorous f.ucking ass

just keep your fingers cross dude. Relax and enjoy
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
spikedawson:

just keep your fingers cross dude. Relax and enjoy
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Guys, i will drop one more update before calling it a day.

stay Tuned.
we're still waiting....nice post
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dat9jakid:
ok Updating soon.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dat9jakid:
you just have to maintain your cool dude. Updating soon.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SPDAZZY(f): 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
Waiting
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SPDAZZY(f): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Waiting. What could be happening? Nick get ready

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Dmatthias(m): 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
waiting
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2016
CONT.........

How far from Earth are we? The
insane thought that Alice is going to ground me, if she finds out how far from home I am, flits
through my mind, and I laugh quietly.

"This is no laughing matter," Loveth tells me, rebuking me now. "What's going on?"
The other ships have stopped moving, and are now facing each other across the black expanse.
I’m still not sure what’s happening, but I’m starting to get an idea. "I think the blue rings mean friendlies," I tell her uncertainly. "These are either other friendly aliens, or more of Vage's race,
Aliens. Did you get to see Vage's ship before she took you?" Loveth shakes her head, letting me know that she hadn't, and I grimace. "Hmm, I
guess we'll just have to wait then."
I hope that it’s not Vage's race coming back.

They’d demanded that she abandon Earth, and when she disobeyed, they’d made sure that her
ship would never be able to find home again, and then abandoned her to Earth's fate. If they’re
coming back, that can only mean trouble.
Perhaps they’ve decided to kill Vage's and my children after all, and take her back with them.

The ships start moving closer again, and Loveth tenses, just as space disappears, and we’re back in the blue lit room again.

And just like that, we’re no longer alone in the room.

Loveth screams, and I pull her behind me. She almost strangles me, she’s squeezing me so tightly, but I’m not going to let them get her. A small part of my mind can’t help but notice the
feeling of her hard nip.ples digging into my back. I shake off the thought, to examine our company.

Now is not the time to think with my second
head.

Six sets of silvery eyes look at us curiously. Each eye has a cat-like pupil, and looks too large for their heads. Their skin is light pink, and they’re all
wearing those light suits that I’ve seen Vage wearing, before I'd gotten her pregnant. They’re
of Vage's race.
They’re also all female.

For some reason this strikes me as extremely odd, until I remember Vage mentioning that it’s the males that rule their race. I assume that these must be their servants.
Which means that my unhatched children are in danger, as are Vage and Loveth. It has to say something that I’m not concerned for my own wellbeing, though my heart is certainly pounding in my chest.

"Do not be alarmed," one of them says in the dual-toned voice of their race, stepping forward.
Her voice is a little deeper, however, than Vage's.

She looks just like Vage, except that maybe she has wrinkles that Vage doesn’t. In fact, all of these females have barely wrinkled faces, and a couple of them actually have slightly sagging small
bre.asts. It’s hard to tell if there are other features that are different, with the dim blue light dancing
smoothly across their bodies, making it hard to focus on specific features.

"Nick," Loveth asks me, "What's going on?"

I shrug my shoulders, uncertain, and our guests don’t deign to enlighten us.
The black rectangular hatch opens in the wall behind the newcomers, and it takes me a minute,
before I see Vage walking between the other females. I know it’s her, by her switches.

"VAGE, what's going on?" I ask, as soon as she’s in front of us, then, "The children?" If she’s here, who’s incubating our children? Why does she look so sad? Has something already happened?
Why won’t any of my questions get answered?
Fear galvanizes my resolve, and I prepare to disable these aliens, and figure out some way to escape. I have to save Vage and Loveth.
I wait for her to form her answer before acting, wondering why she doesn’t use the Wangers.

"A surrogate is taking care of our children," Vage's voice finally comes, and I’m happy to see a smile
appear on her face. And If she’s smiling, then maybe
everything will be okay.

'They are here for
another reason,'
. the words come across my vision. It’s only then that I realize she has spoken
for everyone's benefit, but that we can use the Wanger's connection to speak privately.

The one that’d spoken earlier steps forward, and faces the three of us. She speaks first in her language, and then waits for Vage to translate. I wonder at this, where she’s already spoken to us
once, and think that it might be a hierarchy thing, or maybe she doesn’t know enough of our language.

We wait for Vage to form the words, and I try to stay patient.

"They say that some of the females of our race believe what I'd told them, and don’t
feel that enjoying mating is a blasphemous thing." The other alien speaks again, followed after a bit by Vage..

sorry for twisting your anticipation. I just wish to make it more lengthy.

T.B.C
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2016
gat to sleep folks. Good night. Love you all
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Botaflica(m): 6:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmm Interesting, Queen you really did a nice job with the twisting. This is getting better
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Botaflica:
Hmmm Interesting, Queen you really did a nice job with the twisting. This is getting better
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Botaflica:
thanks for that. I thought yhu guys will not be owkay with it
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by rockhillz(m): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
yeeparipa!!..Finally I don reach here reach out to ma ORIGIN drink..takes a SIP...waiting for the Next update . . .More ink to your pen QUEENIE

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
rockhillz:
yeeparipa!!..Finally I don reach here
reach out to ma ORIGIN drink..takes a SIP...waiting for the Next update
.More ink to your pen QUEENIE
.... ok. Thanks for showing yur prescence..
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wonderful readers, pls come saturday, Kindly Vote REFINERas MISS NL 2016. A vote for Refiner is ur Ticket to be REFINED. Thanks in advance

[size=20]Cont..[/size]

Vage speaks again,
"A few females have revolted, and are returning to your planet, to seek me out, and verify if it’s true. If it is, then it will mean a massive social change for our society." Vage waves to the others of her species. "These are
delegates from their strongest ships.”

Vage seems to be getting excited, her nip.ples even growing rigid, and it’s hard for me not to share in
it. It means that she won't be an exile, she might be in contact with the rest of her race for the remainder of her lifespan. Then the rest of the news falls
upon us.

"If I have been found to be lying, then I will be executed immediately, and the lives of the rebel
females will also be forfeit, for their crimes in coming to me."

"Great," I say, knowing that Vage had indeed enjoyed our mating, "but I don't see any other
males here for them to experience it with." Only after the words are out of my mouth, do I realize my stupidity. "Oh. . ." I say, at the same time
Loveth smacks my arm. "It's you, silly," my sister tells me, unnecessarily.

"What a lucky pervert you are, getting to service all of these aliens." I'm glad at least she’s enjoying
this. I still remember my marathon sex session with Vage, and don’t care to repeat it. Loveth
grows serious for a moment, before asking,

“When did you and Vage do it? You didn’t tell me about. . . Oh, my gawd! Those children are yours!”
Loveth’s shock is almost tangible in its intensity.
Before I have a chance to respond, the old one speaks again and we wait for the translation.

"That won't be necessary. They brought a young
female, who has just reached maturity. They will give you the opportunity to please her, and then will abide by her verdict."

"But I'm not up to putting her in heat, and then having sex for the next eight hours," I protest.
"Besides, I don't want any more children, right now."

“Eight hours. . .?” Loveth whispers in wonder next to me.
“You’ve been holding out on me, Nick.”

Once again the older alien speaks, followed by Vage. It’s obvious that she understands me, even if she refuses to speak much of my language.

"If what I told them is true, then you won't need to put her in heat. Merely please her, and it will be
done," Vage translates.

'Vage,' I think to her privately, 'Are you okay with
this? Can’t I just couple with you? I don't want to hurt you.'

'How can this hurt me?'
comes her immediate response. 'When you prove I’m right, everything
will change. Also, if you only mate with me, they can claim that I am lying to save our lives. They want this to be true. It will mean that our females will no longer be subservient to the males. No longer have to suffer violent matings.'

'But won't it bother you, to see me with another woman?'
I ask, even though I know she’s seen me having sex with numerous other women, as she’s always spying on me. But those other
women have all been human. This time it will be with one of her own species.

'We do not choose a mate for life, as you
humans try to do. We have always mated for the best offspring, choosing the strongest males.
When things change, then maybe we can think about finding only one male for us, but for now, this is how my race functions.'
I truly wish that I could gain some sense of emotion from the
words, but they just seem too analytical.

"What about you?" I turn and ask Loveth.

"How do you feel about this?"

"Are you kidding me?" she asks excitedly. "I'm getting Hot just thinking about it. Watching you make it with a young alien. . . Can it get any more perverted than that?"
I laugh at Loveth's cavalier attitude, before turning back to the group of aliens.
"Okay, I'll do it."
There is a hum of confusion, as the alien females converse amongst themselves.

“Of course you will do it,” Vage translates the next sentence, and it dawns on me I never even had a
choice. A moment later the entryway opens again, and out walks another pink-skinned alien.
She stands a little shorter than Vage and her bre.asts a little higher, but is otherwise nearly
indistinguishable.

Vage lets out a small sound that I can only
interpret as a gasp.
She walks up to me, and waits. It takes me a moment to notice she isn't wearing a light suit.
Uncomfortable with so many eyes on me, I’m not sure how to proceed. I’m tempted to use my switches to make her wet, but think that it might
be cheating.

*T.B.C*

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Oladim001(m): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ooh and i thought its time for some real action.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oladim001:
Ooh and i thought its time for some real action.
oops....sorry for getting in the way of your anticipation...buh am just trying to make it more......sexful..... Remember its a Mind control and Sex story. Thanks for being an Understanding reader.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
[size=25]cont...[/size]

I think back to how Vage had first reacted to my touches, and how she'd only
wanted to get it over with.

"If this is going to work," I tell them," she needs to do whatever I say." I look into the young
alien's silvery eyes, before asking, "Can you understand me?"

She jarringly nods her large head, and I can tell she’s just as nervous as I am. I’ll need to get her to relax, or this’ll never work.

"Sit down," I tell her, and take her hand, to help her down. Part of me is conscious of Loveth walking away with Vage to one side of the room, while the other six go to the opposite side. I do
my best to block them all out. This is just like
when Dennis watched me and Tina, or at Bent's party with Stacy, I think to myself, wishing I
believe it.

I sit across from her, and take her foot in my hand. Gently rubbing her head, I start to give her a
massage, hoping it’ll help her relax.

'What are you doing?' Somehow I know it’s Loveth asking. 'You don't have to woo her, just
make her cum.'

'Look at her,' I mentally admonish my sister.
'She’s too nervous. Besides, I want to make sure she’s pleased in every way, so that there can be
no complaint, and no denying it.'

'How did I end up with such a wonderful, younger brother?' Loveth sends back to me. 'No
wonder you're such a great lover.'
I feel my cheeks heat a little at her compliment.
I take this moment to look closer at this new alien, and can discern a few other differences between her and Vage. The angle of the eyes is
just a bit different, as is the exact shape of her sex: a little slimmer, maybe.

‘She was chosen for her aesthetic closeness to me,’ Vage sends me.

‘Closeness. . .’ I wonder, not realizing I send the thought.

‘Yes. She is my sister.’

I look at Vage in shock, my hands stopping for a
moment in their massage. This race of aliens truly is different from us humans.

As I return to work on the young alien's feet, I’m able to sense her relaxing a bit. She watches everything I do, with her liquid silver eyes, and there is somehow an innocence to them that I find alluring.

A thought occurs to me. 'Vage, is your sister a virgin?'

'She has never mated. They want someone that has never known the normal type of mating for this test.' No wonder she’s so nervous. She's likely been raised on what to expect from the
males of her species. The violent, almost ra.pe, as their men take them again and again, non-stop, until their biological heat has been satisfied, would scare just about anybody. I have to make sure that this experience is the complete opposite for
her.

I shift my hips closer to her on the floor, and feel her tense for a moment, but when I only start to massage her calf, she relaxes again.

The older alien speaks, and Vage translates, "They want to know if all of this is necessary. You didn’t
need to do any of this with me."

"It was different with you," I tell her. "You were in heat, and then your body demanded it. You were ready for it. She is obviously nervous, and I need for her to relax. Trust me, if you can get your men to do this, you won't complain. I also don’t
care to use my ability, and ruin the accuracy of this experiment."

The alien I’m massaging says something in her
two-toned voice, and the older aliens nod.

'She says that what you are doing feels nice, and it does help her relax,' Vage's translation comes
through the Wangers. I note that this younger alien's voice is slightly higher than her sister’s, and wonder if their voices drop in pitch as they
age.

I smile happily at the young alien, and then decide to step it up a notch. Moving my hands to her thin knee, I bring her toes to my mouth. She
gasps as I suck on one pink toe after another, and I’m not sure if the gasp is from surprise, or pleasure, but she doesn’t try to stop me. Slowly, tenderly, I begin to rub her skinny thigh, as I slip
my tongue between her small thin digits. I've never noticed before, but her feet are short one toe, just as her hands are less one finger. I’m able
to fit all four toes in my mouth, as I flick my tongue between then. I think I hear a half moan escape from the young alien, but when I look up
at her, she’s just staring back at me curiously.

"Do you have a name I can call you?" I ask her, taking her toes from my mouth. I don’t expect her to answer, but it doesn’t hurt to try, and i think maybe a small chit-chat may put this Vage's little sister more at ease.

T.B.C. I appreciate everyone.

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
[size=28pt]cont....

She[/size] says something that sounds like 'Varanda',
though it’s hard to tell with her two vocal cords, and two tongues. Her voice is soft and high, and
sounds quite musical to my ears.

"Since I can't say that, may I call you Varand?" I ask her softly, trying to keep my voice soothing.
She nods, and I smile reassuringly. Her
tremulous smile in return, tells me that I’m winning her over.
I switch over to her other foot, now, and start rubbing it. Following the same routine as with her
left leg, I’m not surprised to see that she has grown a little wet between her legs as I work on her right thigh, and suck her toes.

I realax a little myself, at seeing this evidence of arousal in Varand. While I know Vage had enjoyed
our marathon sex session, part of me feared that this alien couldn’t be turned on, without my switches.
Deciding it’s time to go to the next level again, I trail gentle kisses up her calves, under her knees, and along the insides of her thighs, before
reaching the juncture at the top.

I glance over to where Vage and Loveth stand watching us, and noticed that Loveth has her hands down her p.ants, and she’s decided to put her shirt back on.
Vage is slowly fidgeting, and I feel her wet switch is fully tilted. Smiling, I plant a soft kiss on Varand's sex, and this time, there is no mistaking
the soft gasp that escapes her lips. She is enjoying this.

Gently, I lick around her tiny labia, before sucking one lip in, and nibbling on it lightly. Her breathing is becoming heavy, as I continue licking her, and there is an unmistakable flow coming from her
veegee now. I lap it up, before shoving my
tongue against her outer barrier, but notice that I can’t get past it. She is likely going to be tighter
than Vage, and that worries me, but it’s a problem to tackle later.

One of the old cargo aliens says something, and Varand answers back vehemently.

'They wanted you to stop what you are doing, saying it is not necessary, but Varand demanded to let you continue. Apparently she is enjoying that.' Vage's translation comes to me, and I decide to reward Varand for her diligence. Up until this
point, I’ve avoided her cli.toris, but now I attack it with fervor. All my other touches have been light, and gentle, priming her for the way I lick, and
suck, and even bite her c.lit now.

Varand cries out in pleasure, and I feel a splash of her veegee secretions wash over my chin as she comes. I leave her c.lit alone, allowing her to
recover, as I lap up her tangy juices, and go back to licking and sucking her labia, spreading my tongue wide as I lick up her slit.

Varand starts talking fast, having to stop
periodically to catch her breath. The old cargo aliens wait for her to finish, before answering back.

'She just told them how good that felt. She was very detailed. They chose a good subject for this test. She is very analytical.' The way Vage's words
float across my vision is very scientific, which seems at odds with what is going on in the middle of the room, but I’m glad that my efforts are paying off. Maybe I won't have to take her virginity after all. If she is like a human that way, it will hurt her, and that may be the end of it all. I’m
pretty Hot though, and looking over to Loveth again, I see that she now has her pants on the floor, and is busily rubbing her pus.sy. I can’t help but smile inwardly as I sent, 'Pervert,'
mentally to my sister.

Apparently I’m not the only Hot person in the room. Even Vage is lightly running her fingers along her nak.ed skin. I only then notice that she
doesn’t have on her light suit.

'The seniors say that that is okay, but the real test will be the intercourse. They are getting impatient.'.

'Ask them if they want to do this,' I testily snap back mentally, losing my good mood, and then
realizing she is about to do just that, I quickly add, 'No wait. Don't. I'll get on with it.'. I trail kisses up Varand's body, stopping for a few seconds on each of her darker pink nip.ples, and hear her softly moan. I kiss up near her ear, and
whisper, "This first part might hurt. I am truly sorry for that. I promise it will feel better in a bit."

I quickly pull off my Cr7 pants, and kick them away.
The young angel nods, and I start to rub my
hard ccck against her vulva. She starts to moan, and even hunch her hips against me, when the older alien suddenly speaks, startling me.

'They already know this part will hurt. That is expected. Do not forget that she also has the Wangers, and is communicating with them, as we
are.'
Vage sends to me.

I feel like an idiot. Of course she’s telling them everything mind-to-mind; Varand probably only speaks out loud, when she wants us to know
what she’s saying.

T.B.C. the Refiner Team

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (50) (Reply)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.