Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (251727 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Moddddddddddddd.... I beg oooooo! On behalf of every body viewing this thread, i implore u to stop banning our Queen na... Its not as if u ppl are paying her for the Mb's and times she's spending on promoting ur site... U people should stop it na.... I don miss my daily dosage of update cos of u ppl... He no fair o... I beg
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Botaflica(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Whosoever is behind these ban should know that you are only privilege to have the right to do all these for sometime, when it starts backfiring... Do not complain....

This could push people off NL if it becomes a regular thing
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Fidelismaria: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nawa ooooo Make una leave our smartestpopqueen alone ooooo
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Cutehector(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
exactly my point... Getting banned without knowing the reason is nt fair....
My warm Greetings to you Missy, I trust ur Sunday went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence tommorow by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Obinnau(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Botaflica:
Whosoever is behind these ban should know that you are only privilege to have the right to do all these for sometime, when it starts backfiring... Do not complain....

This could push people off NL if it becomes a regular thing
Nairaland employs the use of an anti spambot which bans any user once it detects any spam or abnormalities. The writer ought to have contacted me immediately, I am not a robot that follows all posts on nairaland back to back.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by kingphilip(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Man, i tried it... Buh still got banned...
how about mailing the mod to unban you
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Obinnau(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Going through your last post that got you banned, you violated many rules, I believe you are aware that there are many censored word on the nairaland platform, yet you still went ahead to violate them. you used incorrect spellings and employed the use of diacritics(dots on top of alphabets). do not violate these again. Any way I have already unhid your last post on the other page.

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by kingphilip(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Obinnau:
Nairaland employs the use of an anti spambot which bans any user once it detects any spam or abnormalities. The writer ought to have contacted me immediately, I am not a robot that follows all posts on nairaland back to back.
thanks for this boss

SmartestPopQUEEN you're good to go
Just email him any time you encounter such issues.

He's capable to handle it.. He has proven competent over time

Good evening boss longest time Obinnau

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Botaflica(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Now i understand better. Thanks Obinnau. Bless you
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by siralabai(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thanks Obinnau, You're appreciated. Queen, you need to personally contact the moderators when you run into this kinda issue next time. It took mails from people like me to call attention of Obinnau to the issue.
Now that we know that Nairaland makes use of spambots to moderate threads, I think it would be unfair to categorically blame the moderators for every ban.
Apologies to Obinnau for the accusing tone that my mail took in the course of calling your attention to the issue.
Gentlemen and Ladies, let us keep enjoying the beautiful work on this thread. @SmartestpopQueen kindly follow up for the next update ASAP, we're waiting. Go Girl!!!
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2016
This calls for celebration... Thanks @OBINNAU... u really suprised me...

Let me Teleport this to Smartestpopqueen thru the Wangers. ' yhu are now free to Update girl.... We love yhu
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
[size=30pt]Contd...[/size]

[b]

Walking around to Emmanuèlla’s back, I turn up some of her switches, doing my best to make her hornnnier. I reach out to touch her, and the shimmering light around my hand stops me. I quickly divest myself of the light-suit, and step up behind her again.

Wrapping my arms around her, I lightly tease her nip.plè with my left hand, while my right digs through the mound of fùr below, until my fingers find her møist sli.t.

“Oh, I'm gonna go to a special place in hèll,” I murmur.

Emmanuèlla shudders, as I rub my finger against her Aso rock, and I look over to Emmanuel, and see he is intently watching me, unable to do anything else.

“Your brother likes what he sees,” I whisper into her ear.
“Did you see how härd he got before I froze you?” I nibble a bit on her ear, while I rub my fingers around her tìny höle. I’m tempted to slip a finger insidè her, but I want to build up her tension first.

I know I’m manipulating them, using their switches, and while a part of my conscience is screaming at me to stop, but my body is telling me to KONTINUE.. in ILLEGAL tune. Well, all I have to do is remember the twenty or so diamonds on those necklaces, each one a stolen life, and my conscience shuts up giving the Illegal tune the audacity to dominate totally.

I’m really mashing down hard on her ‘wet pvsssy’ switch, and sense that she is getting close. She is doing her best to hold back moans of pleasure, but between my skill and the switches, she doesn’t stand a chance. I sense just the moment, and give her stiff nippplè a sudden twist, and a loud moan escapes from her clenched jaws, and my hand is covered in her love juices. I rub hard back and forth against her whole Aso Rock, trying to make her orggggäsm last.

“Look at your brother’s bazooka,” I tell her. “See that liquid seeping from the tip? That’s because he likes what he sees. You turn him on.” I can hear muffled denials, but her eyes are glued to Emmanuel’s mannhööd. “I’ll bet you’re wondering what it would be like to have him in you.” I make a switch to make the inside of her veegeee ìtch. “Or maybe even succk his c.um straight from his bazooka.” Her mouth goes dry after making and moving another switch.

My coccck is nestled comfortably between her small arse cheeks, and I start to hump myself slowly against her, while I resume my assault on the rest of her tiny body.

Emmanuella's denials are growing weaker, and by the time she reaches her second ørgäsm, she is no longer refusing my words.

“See how his fluids are running from the tip of his BZK? That’s all because of you, his dear twin sister. He wants you. You can see it in his eyes. See his hunger, his desire. I can tell you like him looking at you. I feel how wet you are down here. I know you’re thinking about what it might feel like to lay with your own brother.”

This time, the sound that escapes her throat is one of acceptance.

“But wait. . . Isn’t that a sin?” I rub her cööcchhy harder, tweaking her nippplès, and nibbling lightly on her neck. She is completely confused.
Her body is telling her one thing, but her mind is saying something else. “How can it be a sin, though, if you love each other? You do love Emmanuel, don’t you?”

Carefully I lessen the switch that’s holding her paralyzed, ready to reinstate it at a moment’s notice. I needn’t have worried.

“Yes,” she whispers, and then moans as I turn up the sensitivity to her cliìt and nippplès.

“I do love him.”
Her hips are now moving, grinding her arrse against my rock hard Bzzk.

“You know,” I whisper conspiratorially,

“while he’s frozen like that, I’ll bet you can find out just what he tastes like, or even feels like inside of you.” I fully release her, and step back.

Hesitantly she looks from me to her brother’s Bzk. It’s easily apparent who is the better endowed, but love wins out, and she rushes to Emmanuel.

Dropping to her knees, a tentative hand reaches out, but stops before making contact. “Forgive me Emmanuel. I—I can’t help myself. I’ve always looked up to you, and I love you so much. Please. . . Please forgive me, but right now I need this.” Her fingers close the final distance, and I swear she moans as she makes contact with her sibling’s Bzk.

There is a flash of light behind me, and I spin around, prepared for an attack, but it’s only Stephanie. A very nakke33d Stephanie.

“Sorry to scare you, but I saw how hard you are, and didn’t want to pass up this chance.” She tells me, a twinkle in her eyes.
“You’re still going to hell, though.”

I know that she also doesn’t want me trying to fvcck the slight redhead Emmanuella as well, but I don’t mind. I’m so hor.nny right now, I just want to take her down, and fvcck her on the dry desert floor.

T.b.c... I appreciate everyone.... Good morning to yhu all... Queenliz cares... [/b]
this what we've missed? Thanx Obinnau
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Obinnau:
let me start by appreciating and giving kudos to everyone, that stood by me, during this, (can i say Turbulent times?) times of spamming and anti-spamming issue... I appreciate yhur immense contributions...... Thanks all...

@MR Mod... Thanks for the bannings and the Unbannings... Out of my curious mind to know why i was banned, There was a day, i sent yhu a Mail, requesting soberly for the reason of my ban... Buh unfortunately, i didn't get any reply from yhu.... If i had gotten a reply then, maybe that would have helped me to avoid getting banned with my then next update...

Well, just know that, i will do everything in my feminine power to never cease from satisfying the thirst of my wonderful readers....

Thanks for unhiding my hidden update... embarassed i appreciate it...

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2016
siralabai:
Thanks Obinnau, You're appreciated. Queen, you need to personally contact the moderators when you run into this kinda issue next time. It took mails from people like me to call attention of Obinnau to the issue.
Now that we know that Nairaland makes use of spambots to moderate threads, I think it would be unfair to categorically blame the moderators for every ban.
Apologies to Obinnau for the accusing tone that my mail took in the course of calling your attention to the issue.
Gentlemen and Ladies, let us keep enjoying the beautiful work on this thread. @SmartestpopQueen kindly follow up for the next update ASAP, we're waiting. Go Girl!!!
well, thanks for the endurance and advice.... Thanks for everything....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
[size=30pt]Contd..[/size]

[b]A muffled moan brings my attention back to the twins, and I see Emmanuella has Emmanuel’s rod between her lips, sucking up his precum.

Emmanuel’s eyes are closed, and I know he is enjoying the incèstuous liaison. I decide to turn off her dry mouth switch. She seems to be satisfying that urge.

Warm lips wrap around my own bazooka, and I give out my own moan. Looking down, I meet Stephanie’s grinning, lust filled, gaze, and smile as I run my fingers through her hair.

“Emmanuel, I know you would stop me if you could,” Emmanuella says then, and I see she’s gotten to her feet, and is looking her brother in the eyes, “But I have never wanted anything as much as I want this right now.” She gives him a tender peck on the lips, then turns around, and backs up to her brother’s rigid pole, and I can see she’s trying to get him inside her Aso rock. There is no mistaking the moment she gets it right, and her eyes pop open wide, and I hear one of the most seductive moans ever, leave Emmanuella, the true redhead’s throat. “I never knew what this could be like,” she mewls as she starts to really move against his now slippery Bazooka.

Stephanie’s lips leave my tool, but only long enough for her to bend over in front of me, mirroring Emmanuella. I immediately take a half step forward, and spear my girlfriend’s Aso rock upon my sword, making us both moan at the completion of our bodies.

Our moan gains the twins’ attention, and I even notice Emmanuella smile, before she begins to shudder in another climax. Looking to Emmanuel’s eyes, I can tell he is enjoying this as much as his sister, and I release him.

Once again I’m wary, and once again, I don’t have to be.

Emmanuel grabs a hold of Emmanuella’s hips, and starts thrusting violently into her, making the other Emma grunt with each impact.

“Oh Emma,” he calls out, “I know it’s wrong, but it feels so right! I love you, sis!” and then he grunts, and I know he’s depositing his spèrm into his sister’s womb.

‘I think it’s time you two came back up to the ship,’ Loveth sends me, and suddenly I’m back aboard Vage’s vessel, still screwing Stephanie, but now surrounded by three other unclad women.

Smiling, I’m excited about how good this night is going, even the excitement portrayed by Ronaldo after winning the EURO, stands absolutely zero chance against what am feeling right now....

T.b.c. [/b]

once again, thanks everyone... Obinnau, thanks once again.

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
I really app everyone..
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
This calls for celebration... Thanks @OBINNAU... u really suprised me...

Let me Teleport this to Smartestpopqueen thru the Wangers. ' yhu are now free to Update girl.... We love yhu
' ok. I got yhur Teleported Msg. And have done justice to it.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Botaflica:
Now i understand better. Thanks Obinnau. Bless you
same here..
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
kingphilip:
thanks for this boss
SmartestPopQUEEN you're good to go Just email him any time you encounter such issues.
He's capable to handle it.. He has proven competent over time
Good evening boss longest time Obinnau
ok boss. Thanx
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cutehector:
My warm Greetings to you Missy, I trust ur Sunday went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence tommorow by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much
ok. Just P.m me the link to the section where the voting is taking place.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by falconey(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:

sorry ma due to some circumstances the organisers postponed it to Monday next week . thanks in advance
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
falconey:

sorry ma due to some circumstances the organisers postponed it to Monday next week . thanks in advance
ok... Till next week then....

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Cutehector(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
alryt. Voting has been postponed until next week monday
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cutehector:
alryt. Voting has been postponed until next week monday
ok
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
let me start by appreciating and giving kudos to everyone, that stood by me, during this, (can i say Turbulent times?) times of spamming and anti-spamming issue... I appreciate yhur immense contributions...... Thanks all...

@MR Mod... Thanks for the bannings and the Unbannings... Out of my curious mind to know why i was banned, There was a day, i sent yhu a Mail, requesting soberly for the reason of my ban... Buh unfortunately, i didn't get any reply from yhu.... If i had gotten a reply then, maybe that would have helped me to avoid getting banned with my then next update...

Well, just know that, i will do everything in my feminine power to never cease from satisfying the thirst of my wonderful readers....

Thanks for unhiding my hidden update... embarassed i appreciate it...
its a pleasure to have the thread back on flow
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
' ok. I got yhur Teleported Msg. And have done justice to it.
when next are u updating maa'm?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
when next are u updating maa'm?
am updating within the hour...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Airyprince(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
am updating within the hour...
abeg cme update naw
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
[size=30pt]Contd..[/size]

[b]With the sun coming up only hours away, I, Nicholas Smith can’t wait to crawl into bed. I have my first competition with the math club this evening, and I’m skipping class so that I’ll have at least two brain cells to rub together, while there.

My brain is fried, my body thoroughly worn out—all four women on Vage’s ship made sure of that, though Vage wouldn’t let me have any of her milk—and after the battle with the twins, my head feels as though the trouble caused by Leonel Messi's Coppa America penalty miss has taken up residence in it.

Not wanting to awaken my roommate, I creep through the main room, and this time, make sure I go left to get into my room. My door gives a slight, familiar creek as I open it, and slip through.
I only have a moment’s notice, before someone is crying incoherently on my back.

“Tina?” Her switches give her away.

“Where have you been?” she demands, and then before I have a chance of responding, “I was so worried. Everyone said you’d died, and then I watched the videos on Youtube, and saw those two attacking you. I was so worried! So very worried! And you didn’t call, or Whatsapp me you were safe, or alive. . .” She pulls away, and starts hitting me with her fists. “Why didn’t you let me know you were okay?”

Pulling the blonde to me, I hug her to me as she sobs into my chest.

“The twins are taken care of,” I tell her softly. “I verified that the cops picked them up in Arizona a few hours ago.” She pulls back and looks up at me curiously. “Seems they somehow lost their abilities, and the police received an anonymous tip about where some wanted murderers could be found.” I smile down at her, but her eyes go dark again.

“A few hours ago? A fewHOURS? And you couldn’t take the time to let me know you were fine?” Her anger is palpable, but before I can answer, a half-dressed Dennis barges in.

“Dude, what the hell?” He demands, shoving his hand against my shoulder. “Are you real? I could have sworn they disintegrated you, the way you suddenly vanished. What the hell happened, and why did they attack you?”

A shadow moves behind Dennis, and I recognize Rose’s red hair over his shoulder.

“Why did they attack you?” the redhead repeats her boyfriend’s question.

“Yeah,” Dennis chimes in, “I thought they only attacked other. . .” His voice trails off as his eyes grow wide and he takes a couple steps back from me.

“You’re. . . You’re one of them, aren’t you?”
Sighing in resignation, all I can do is nod my head. Why did they have to attack in such a public place? Thus far, I’ve been able to keep my ability mostly a secret, but after yesterday on campus. . . Well, let’s just say I’m likely to be a lot more noticed. Hopefully I’m more famous for it, than infamous. Yes, I know I’m getting a bit conceited.

I wait for Dennis and Rose to back away in fear and terror. In their presence is one of those freaks he’s been going on about in the news.

“Man, that is so. . . awesome!” he yells, and I look up to see him grinning widely.

“What can you do?” Rose asks, in genuine interest.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Dennis asks, and then they continue to bombard me with questions, hardly giving me any opportunity to answer.

Finally, as the sun crests the horizon, I’ve answered their questions, to the best of my ability. I’ve even told them about the impending ßokoharms invasion, and they both agree to go camping for a while, just before the invasion.

“What about me?” Tina asks, once we’re finally alone in my room again.

‘She’ll be up here of course.’ Somehow I know those words are from Stephanie.

Groaning, not in any mood, or having any energy to argue, I tell Tina, and then stumble to my bed. I don’t remember falling into it, but when I wake some hours later, I’m stripped to my Cr7 underwear, and under the covers. I notice my pillow has the slight scent of Tina’s perfume, and know that she’d been sleeping in my bed until I got home last night.

Rolling over, I see Tina’s hazel eyes staring back at me.

“Mmm, good morning, sleepyhead,” she purrs to me with a smile.

“Morning?” I ask. The light is wrong for it to be morning.

Tina looks past me to the clock, and gives a small laugh. “Well, no, I guess it’s not. It’s a little before three.”

“Three? Crap! I’ve got to get ready for the competition!” I jump out of bed, and start throwing on my clothes, until I catch Tina pouting at me.

“Don’t you have a bit of time?” Her hands pull the blankets down from her, and I see she’s completely Nùde. DAMN, she looks good!

Well. . . The competition is at four. . . She grins as she sees she’s won.

What little clothes I’d managed to put on, take less time to take off, as I jump back into bed with the massively hot woman.
She pulls me to her, meeting my lips with hers, as her brea*sts press firmly against my chest. Tasting her soft lips, I moan, feeling Tina's ‘wet’ switch move in reaction to my voice.

T.b.c. I app everyone. [/b]

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Airyprince:
abeg cme update naw
done that already
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
done that already
thanks for the update
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Airyprince(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
done that already
SmartestPopQUEEN:
done that already
SmartestPopQUEEN:
done that already
tnkz stl followin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (50) (Reply)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.