Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,316 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

EFCC Arrests Achike Udenwa - Dumebiifeanyi.com - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Achike Udenwa - Dumebiifeanyi.com (24576 Views)

EFCC Detains Achike Udenwa Over N350 Million Election Fund / Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com / Christy Anyanwu Implicates Achike Udenwa In Confession To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: EFCC Arrests Achike Udenwa - Dumebiifeanyi.com by mapet: 10:52am On May 05, 2016
longayink:

Like you, like your Bubu of Daura who is surrounded with ministers who used tax-payers money from their states' coffers to campaign and catapult your Bubu Buhari to the presidency. Are you not blind if you did not observe that if PDP had done do-or-die election and won re-election, and not PDP conceding the presidency to your Bubu of Daura, there is no way money spent on election campaigns by PDP can now be termed stolen money?

By the way, Udenwa didn't go to steal the money. The money might have been brought to him by the PDP officials for political campaign.

GAWD!!! How do I condescend to your low level reasoning.......Is it that you're simply confused or irrational? You do not take tax payers money to conduct campaign, nor elections. If PDP had done this..If PDP had done that......are just bullshit wailing from frustrated souls. Fact is that the money was linked from established investigation of Dasuki........No matter how you spin it, whoever misuses money in the state coffers and it is established that he did so, deserves to be jailed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana / 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) / Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.