Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. (1111 Views)

Igbo Group Holds Rally In Support Of President Buhari in Abuja (photos) / March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) / The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:00pm On May 04, 2016
I wrote an essay a few weeks ago saying that Donald Trump was unstoppable. I said he would win the nomination and then go on to win the election against Hillary Clinton.
The first has happened and the second will happen as well. The world needs Trump and I am with him all the way.
During the coming election debates he should do the Nigerian people a favour and ask Hillary Clinton one question.
Why did she and Barack Obama refuse to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organisation until late 2014.
This was after they had slaughtered over 100,000 innocent Nigerians in the space of 4 years. Is Nigerian blood not red and do Nigerian lives not matter?
Donald Trump would never have made such a mistake or tolerated such evil.
If he had been the POTUS for the last 7 years and not Barack Obama Boko Haram would have been crushed long ago, the Fulani militias in Nigeria and the west African sub-region would not have been given free reign to kill, rape, pillage and destroy, there would have been no ISIL, Al Qaeda would have been history, there would be no war in Syria, Ghadaffi would still be alive and Libya would still have been at peace, the murder of the American Ambassador and four others in Benghazi would not have occured, the Muslim Brotherhood would never have won an election in Egypt, Iraq would be in better shape, Al Shabab would have been destroyed, Israel would be safer and Iran would not have been granted a nuclear arms deal.
Hillary Clinton was Sec. of State of America when all of these things happened or were initiated. She therefore has to bear as much responsibility for them as Barack Obama does.
Unlike Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, when it comes to foreign policy, DonaldTrump is incapable of tolerating and accepting evil.
That is the difference between him and them. He knows what to do to the islamic terrorists and he will support any foreign government that will take a hardline against those that slaughter innocents on the name of God and those that wish to establish a new world caliphate in which non-muslims are slaughtered or turned into slaves.
Unlike Barack Obama he will not pamper the terrorists, encourage them in some parts and treat them with kid gloves. Instead he will wage a hard, full-scale, relentless and comprehensive war against them.
He will, like Russia's Vladimir Putin, see it as a battle of the forces of light against the citadels of darkness. He will view it as an end-time war between the sons and daughters of God and the emissaries and agents of satan.
He will decimate the ranks of the Philistines, the Amalekites, the Midianites and all the other vultures, vampires and blood-thirsty barbarians in our midst.
He will not support a Nigerian government that has a clear-cut religious and ethnic agenda, that seeks to shame and dehumanise Christians and that is attempting to restrict the spreading of the gospel of Christ.
He will not pamper and encourage a government that goes out of its way to persecute and destroy all those that it perceives as a threat and that it considers to be its enemies.
It is for this reason that I am an ardent fan and supporter of DonaldTrump. America needs him and so does the world.

1 Like

Re: In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. by gbens2000(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2016
FFK I like u,but sometimes u sniff too much Coke
Re: In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. by mhunkey: 5:13pm On May 04, 2016
Nonsense!
TANTUMERGO007:

SUNNI ALERT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why you know get sense?
Upon say you don change your username taya
Re: In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. by hisgrace090: 5:19pm On May 04, 2016
To some extent, supported.
Re: In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2016
mhunkey:
Nonsense!
SUNNI ALERT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. by wowmenow: 5:22pm On May 04, 2016
I hope Donald trump will help us recover our bank fidelity bank from the hands of the fulanis
Re: In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. by kcnwaigbo: 5:22pm On May 04, 2016
Donald Trump is the American president in the waiting

1 Like

Re: In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:31pm On May 04, 2016
mhunkey:
Nonsense!
Why you know get sense?
Upon say you don change your username taya
tell me one reason you hate trump for, the guy wan kan cleanse the land of 'sunnis' grin

2 Likes

Re: In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 6:02pm On May 04, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

tell me one reason you hate trump for, the guy wan kan cleanse the land of 'sunnis' grin

I believe you.
Re: In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. by rayblast(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2016
With Trump alot of countries will b against America. He is a trouble maker . God pls make Trump no win o
Re: In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. by Chigold101(m): 6:13pm On May 04, 2016
I stand with Donald Trump.

I dont want democrats & Hilary Clinton...
Re: In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2016
The world needs a Trump presidency. Obama has been a foreign policy disaster. Libya was a mistake! Syria was a monumental shellacking for America's might. Every Tom, Dick and Harry now see Obama for what he is, a sissy. These are strange times, and America doesn't need a "politically correct" President.
Re: In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. by bodeloja: 7:15pm On May 04, 2016
Brother mi FFK, i AM WITH YOU.

Just see the type of dullards Nigerians have had to endure all thanks to Obama.

Trump all the way for me.
Re: In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. by Pavore9: 7:20pm On May 04, 2016
With Donald Trump's Presidency. "many go hear am"!
Re: In Support Of Trump.......... By Fani Kayode. by iflywithbuhari(f): 7:32pm On May 04, 2016
FFK, am sorry to give you bad news. But with Trump's emergence, both You and Bode George can kiss your influence in PDP goodbye. Trump is a moderate, so as GEJ and new convert Sheriff. So guess, who's call he'll be picking up, definitely not you.

(1) (Reply)

Infographic: History Of Fuel Price Increase In Nigeria / Block the Sale of Warplanes to Nigeria-New York Times Editorial Board / Ndigbo Let's Bargain With What We Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.