Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed (36368 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire With Domain Flipping Business / Live On Hand Domain Flipping Training-get To Know How I Did Over 1.5m In October / Would You Like A One On One Domain Flipping Training? Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2016
ajsans:
@ 2sexycom, Please what is your rate of buying to selling. what I mean is in how many domains do you buy before you sell one.
the rate depends on how much I work. The more the merrier smiley I took a break for some time now because of my eyes.

It's fun to me though because it's a passion. The money is cool but I love the game more than the money because it test mental reasoning skills.

6 Likes

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Leorichy: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
2sexycom:
the rate depends on how much I work. The more the merrier smiley I took a break for some time now because of my eyes.

It's fun to me though because it's a passion. The money is cool but I love the game more than the money because it test mental reasoning skills.

give me your email pls!
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by africanman85: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is fun. How much do I need to start this business if I want to be serious with it and can u help me in d process ? @ 2sexy
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by nell2: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Well, to be honest with you, the last time I ever considered these was for my FIRST domain sale in 2012 which was PropertyForSalesInMichigan.com-- crazily lengthy, YEAH smiley

$500 bucks in the bank not bad for that one, is it? wink

It was my first sale and it felt so good lol.

Well, after that sale, I have never considered any of the above listed parameters because end users (buyers) do not think of those when they wanna buy a domain name. What matter to them is MEANING, SHORT, BRANDABLE and USABILITY.

Virtually all sold and published domain names on DNJournal.com have zero estibot value,zero CPC, Zero search Volume and what have you.

What you will notice is that they have good meaning, they short, they are memorable, They catchy, they can serve as an upgrade to existing extensions![/quote]THANKS FOR THIS .. ALSO THE BEST PLACE TO SELL THE NEW DOMAIN
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Leorichy:

give me your email pls!
send me a PM
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
nell2:
Well, to be honest with you, the last time I ever considered these was for my FIRST domain sale in 2012 which was PropertyForSalesInMichigan.com-- crazily lengthy, YEAH smiley

$500 bucks in the bank not bad for that one, is it? wink

It was my first sale and it felt so good lol.

Well, after that sale, I have never considered any of the above listed parameters because end users (buyers) do not think of those when they wanna buy a domain name. What matter to them is MEANING, SHORT, BRANDABLE and USABILITY.

Virtually all sold and published domain names on DNJournal.com have zero estibot value,zero CPC, Zero search Volume and what have you.

What you will notice is that they have good meaning, they short, they are memorable, They catchy, they can serve as an upgrade to existing extensions!THANKS FOR THIS .COS I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE TO BUY EXPIRED DOMAINS. SO U ARE SAYIN I CAN REGISTER A NEW DOMAIN AND START SELLING RIGHT AWAY. ALSO THE BEST PLACE TO SELL THE NEW DOMAIN
yes. I have sold numerous domain names that I hand registered.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Chibenze(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
2sexycom:
welcome back sir.

congrate on ur sales.
just looking at the domain you sold i have added knowledge.

keep it up sir.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Chibenze:

welcome back sir.

congrate on ur sales.
just looking at the domain you sold i have added knowledge.

keep it up sir.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
grin
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by nell2: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
2sexycom:
OK PLS WHICH AUCTION SITE DO YOU HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND ALSO WHICH ONLINE PLAT FORM IS BEST AS MOST BANKS HAVE DISABLED THEIR FOREIGN SERVICES.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by Ali01: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2016
2sexycom:
...Stay Tuned cool
My BOSS!!!!!!
thanks for the share.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by steve4sure: 7:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Thanks for dis info,pls send more info abt dis biz to stevenstemidayo@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2016
hungryboy:
My radio dey on.
food don land o. You don eat?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by hungryboy(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2016
2sexycom:
food don land o. You don eat?
Oga e be like say dis rain dey fall only for your side oh,
where the food dey?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Leorichy:

give me your email pls!
see my signature
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by barnabas91: 4:42am On Jun 28, 2016
2sexycom:
have you gotten the domain name? What's the domain in question? Find out where it is registered, create a free account there and tell him to push to you.
thanks for your respond.
Pls i will like to ask, what are the necessary thing he will request from my acct/me for him to push it?
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by haykay2005: 6:04am On Jun 28, 2016
Kk
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2016
barnabas91:

thanks for your respond.
Pls i will like to ask, what are the necessary thing he will request from my acct/me for him to push it?
hey... go to whois.com and type the domain name into search box at the top right corner. hit search. When the result shows up, look for the name of the registrar and then go their website to create an account there. Once done, let me know.

3 Likes

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
During sales of a domain name, there are two approaches involved.

You either reach out to the buyer or you wait for them to come for it. I have had the opportunity of experiencing both scenes but I will like to talk about the case of reaching out to buyer.

If you must make sale, then make sure you are contacting a major decision maker in order to get that $$$. Some times you could check the whois and not find any clues of the decision maker or owner of the domain name aside that of the website designer or admin.

This can serve as a major obstacle. If that happens, check on their website to see if you would find any clues. Sometimes when I check the whois and I see a name there, I dig further to ascertain whether the person's name there is the actual owner of the company and this has greatly helped me.

Once I know he/she is the owner of the website involved, all I do is use their name as subject of my messages in order to pull their attention to read what I have to say and I have had more open rates with this method.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by schoolboi: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
2sexycom:
During sales of a domain name, there are two approaches involved.

You either reach out to the buyer or you wait for them to come for it. I have had the opportunity of experiencing both scenes but I will like to talk about the case of reaching out to buyer.

If you must make sale, then make sure you are contacting a major decision maker in order to get that $$$. Some times you could check the whois and not find any clues of the decision maker or owner of the domain name aside that of the website designer or admin.

This can serve as a major obstacle. If that happens, check on their website to see if you would find any clues. Sometimes when I check the whois and I see a name there, I dig further to ascertain whether the person's name there is the actual owner of the company and this has greatly helped me.

Once I know he/she is the owner of the website involved, all I do is use their name as subject of my messages in order to pull their attention to read what I have to say and I have had more open rates with this method.
Thanks for this wonderful post. What if you could not get the decision maker email and the only email on their site is the generic info@enduserdomain.com or a contact form, what will you do. Also please if you found out that end user opened the email using streak but did not reply to it will you still email them again or you let go.Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
schoolboi:

Thanks for this wonderful post. What if you could not get the decision maker email and the only email on their site is the generic info@enduserdomain.com or a contact form, what will you do. Also please if you found out that end user opened the email using streak but did not reply to it will you still email them again or you let go.Thanks
well, if you can not get the decision maker's email, it will be hard to sell.

For instance, when I sold California Egg Donors dot come, you won't believe that I had contacted the company that bought it from me before BUT it wasn't through the decision maker's email at first.

So how did I get in touch with the decision maker? Well, it was pure MIRACLE. MIRACLE? oh yeah ! smiley Here is the gist...

I reached out to over 20 hospitals and no reply from any of them... and I had moved on. Funnily enough, one company had wanted to pay $250 which I had almost sold but they changed their mind. I felt devastated as this took place within a space of 5 minutes... I didn't know God had a better plan for me.

About 1 month later, one of the companies I contacted forwarded my email to the buyer who is a different company entirely. And it sold x4 of the initial offered $250.

In the 2 cases, both the one that wanted to pay $250 and the final buyer, I was in touched with the decision maker.

It was after the deal had been completed that I scanned my email and noticed I had contacted the company that bought the domain name from me but it didn't get to the decision maker because the email on whois wasn't his, even though it looked like it.

If they opened the email and didn't respond, they are not interested. Move on to the next person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 5:58am On Jul 05, 2016
FencingLincolnshire.com

2 Likes

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by morgan2p(m): 6:55am On Jul 05, 2016
Ride on sir
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by morgan2p(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Freepatientsupport.com

Hospitalshuttle.com

House I just search this domain out.

2sexy pls check if it is okay to buy
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by schoolboi: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2016
2sexycom:
well, if you can not get the decision maker's email, it will be hard to sell.

For instance, when I sold California Egg Donors dot come, you won't believe that I had contacted the company that bought it from me before BUT it wasn't through the decision maker's email at first.

So how did I get in touch with the decision maker? Well, it was pure MIRACLE. MIRACLE? oh yeah ! smiley Here is the gist...

I reached out to over 20 hospitals and no reply from any of them... and I had moved on. Funnily enough, one company had wanted to pay $250 which I had almost sold but they changed their mind. I felt devastated as this took place within a space of 5 minutes... I didn't know God had a better plan for me.

About 1 month later, one of the companies I contacted forwarded my email to the buyer who is a different company entirely. And it sold x4 of the initial offered $250.

In the 2 cases, both the one that wanted to pay $250 and the final buyer, I was in touched with the decision maker.

It was after the deal had been completed that I scanned my email and noticed I had contacted the company that bought the domain name from me but it didn't get to the decision maker because the email on whois wasn't his, even though it looked like it.

If they opened the email and didn't respond, they are not interested. Move on to the next person.
Very insightful. please I will like to ask; what's ypir minimum number of endusers that you consider for a domain before you purchase for flipping.
Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2016
schoolboi:

Very insightful. please I will like to ask; what's ypir minimum number of endusers that you consider for a domain before you purchase for flipping.
just know that it's better to have more end users for each domain purchased. The more the better/merrier.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 1:05am On Jul 07, 2016
cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Biggest Supermarket In Benin, Halmark, Bounces Back After Fire Tragedy. Photos / Overcrowded Port Harcourt Mall On Christmas Day (Photos) / Correct Facts About Why P&G Is Shutting Down Its $300 Million Agbara Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.